Oblivious to the point of Pain

Mourning Heart

Taemins POV

I wonder if he noticed that he caressed the outline of my face through the computer. Why do you act as if you still loved me when your the one that pushed me to do this. You pleaded for me to leave because you said that we were a mistake. If that is what I am in your eyes why do you act like you still love me. Why?? Do you not realize what it is you do to me. I love you with all my heart to the point where I just sometimes want to sleep and forget you the moment I wake up, but the moment the thought crosses my mind I regret it. It's funny how love works. I always knew there was no happy endings  like the fairy tale stories but you promised we would create one. That we would write our own story because that's how much you cherished and loved our relationship. If I would have know that you would turn out like this I would have saved myself the trouble. I would have preferred you to have flat out rejected me when we agreed to go out. It would have hurt less. I wouldn't wake up thinking what I did wrong. 

"Taemin you have to stop blaming yourself for this." Marie said as she got closer to him

"But what if I drove him to do this? Why is he acting as though he still loved me when he's the one who literally through me out the door and didnt even turn to look at me" Taemin said as his tears pooled in his eyes flowed down his cheeks

"In my opinion Tae I think you guys make a really cute couple and I really believed you guys would stay together forever"

"Forever doesn't exist just as how my relationship with him shouldn't have even existed"

"What are you saying? You love that man with all your heart you can't just say that"

"Why not? He's the one that decided to end all of this so why shouldn't I do what he wants why should I give him the pleasure of still having feelings for him. I won't think of him anymore I don't care if the pain in my heart becomes unbearable. I won't waste another minute thinking of him. I'm done with Choi Minho" 

"Tae"

"No, I decided I'm starting new here I'm not running away I want to start over, Marie. Won't you help me?" Taemin said as he sat at her feet giving her his famous puppy's eye

"You do realize that wont work with me right? Plus Tae I don't think that's a good idea. Do you remember why I sent you to live in Korea instead of staying here. Your freedom is in danger if you stay here"

"But we're in the 21st century not back in medieval times" Taemin said as he laughed

"Taemin I'm glad your getting a kick out of this but I'm serious. Did you already forget what Aunty said when your parents died?"

"No, I havent forgetten but doing what aunt wants sounds better than being heartbroken and thrown away. If I would have never listened to you and stayed here I would be happy. I wouldn't be second guessing whether I did something wrong or not."

"Taemin! Your really going to blame me for this! I wasn't the one who begged and bawled their eyes out just for the fact to not be forced into this life. The life I live every single second. Stoping thinking of yourself and come to your senses. I didn't have anything to loose when I gave my freedom away to see you happy. If you want to ruin your life and give up and not even try to see whats real thats your business. Don't come pleading to me when you regret everything. I promised your mom that no matter what I would protect you and I plan on keeping that promise. If by protecting you means to let go of your very existence I will."

"Marie you cant be serious"

"I'm serious if you want to go ahead and cower over a simle misunderstanding then go right ahead because I'm not going to stop you"

"A simple mistake?? He threw me out of his life what more do you want me to do. To beg him to take me back? I have dignity and shame"

"What has dignity and shame brought you? loneliness? Self hatred? or both? Did you not hear him plead for you to return to him? Were has the LOVE you proclaimed to each other gone? Tae. Then make him regret that he let you go. Make him see how much an idiot he was to even break up with you. Whether you decide to take him back after that is your choice but don't be stupid"

"Im done with this I alreday decided what I'm going to do and returning to him isn't what is best."

"Alright be stubborn we'll see how far you get with that"

'What are you doing?' Taemin asked as he saw his cousin go towards the computer and log on to her chatting session

      .......Chatting session in progress.......waiting for server to connect.....

"Hello? Marie is that you?"

"Hey Key"

"Marie what are you doing?" Taemin asked as he walked closer to where his cousin sat

"I'm done Key, forget what I told you to do. Don't help Minho and don't make him remember what I told you. Forget it and just standby"

"What do you mean?" Key asked surprised

"Taemin doesn't want to come to his senses and I'm not going to try to help someone who doesn't want to listen"

"Marie understand him, he's heart broken"

"I don't care whether he's drunk or heart broken, he doesn't want to see clearly and I'm not going to be blamed again for his insecurities and decisions. He made up his mind let him take his consequences" Marie said to key through video chat

"And Taemin for you, I'm going out I probably wont come back. You can stay here as long as you want. Clear your mind and if you still want to go on with what you decided than go right ahead. One month is all im giving you, I'll have your identity hidden as a ghost for a month. If you go ahead with what you decided after a month Aunty will know your here and I'll take it that we never knew each other. I won't save you nor will I say I know you. Take your choice and live with it I'm done. Good Bye Minnie and know that I Love You!" Marie said as she hugged Taemin and walked towards the door. Took a quick glance back to Key and lastly to Taemin and smiled and left

"Tae are you okay?" Key asked after seeing the discussion

"She just left...I didn't really mean it Umma. I love Marie she's my only family member that I have that cares about me?" Taemin said as he fell to the seat and began crying 

"Oh baby I wish I was there to comfort you. It's okay Taebaby I'm sure she said all that in the heat of the moment"

"No umma I've never heard her so mad, frustrsted, sad, and angered. She meant every word she said"

Ring.. Ring.. Ring

"Uuumaa you should answer your phone" Taemin said as he tried to calm himself

"Ah is that my phone really, alright baby just give me a sec okay"

Tamin nodded as he saw key rummage around to locate his phone

"Yoboseyo?" Key said as he answered

"...."

"What in the world where you thinking no no You werent thinking if you said all those things to him! Are you OUT of YOUR MIND"

"...." 

"What!!!???"

"Umma is that Marie?" Taemin said hiccuping and looking at the computer screen

"Give me a second Taemin" Key said as he walked to a different room

"What were you thinking!!!"

"Look hear me out first Key. Taemin & Minho have to come to their sense by themselves. Lets give them a Month to see where they stand with eachother. I need time to see what i can do about Taemin's situation"

"If that was what you were planning on doing why did you have to be so hard on him?"

"Key it needed to be down we can't always be babying him"

"Fine. Let me just try to calm him down keep me posted okay"

"Will do. bye Key" Marie said as she hung up

"Taemin"

"Key hyung what did she say?" Taemi said as he sat at the chair 

"You'll have to forgive her for being so brute but she's under a lot of stress"

"Key Hyung what am I going to do?"

"Tae, just try to figure out things. Calm down and see your options. I don't want you to forgive Minho so easily after what he did but don't hate him over it. Just figure out what you want to do"

"Okay Key hyung I'll try to do that"

"Okay. I'll talk to you later then" Key said as he disconnected from the chat forum.

Aish stupid Minho..This wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have been so stupid