Thoughts & Regrets

Mourning Heart

I don't know what to do anymore. Sigh.....

Do you still think of me, like I do of you? Do you hurt like I do? ...is there no going back? Have you forgotten me?

Do you still hold me close to your heart or am I just a past to you that has no meaning? Or maybe even both? Can I have hope and believe you still love me even though I'm the cause for this situation we're in.

I regret hurting you, but words aren't enough to explain the deepest apologies to how I truly felt...to how I feel and still feel

I wish I had you here with me, to have you close, to be able to hear and feel you. To hear your heartbeat and know that your here and not just a figment of my imagination..

Memories is all I'm left with and the worst thing is that the only reason I am like this is because of my selfishness. 

To think that I was doing this for you and your well being but the fact of you being so far from me is torturous. To know that you might not think of me

vrrr..vrrrr

The sound of my phone vibrating brought me out from my thoughts

"Who in their right mind text someone at 3 in the morning?"

Whoever it is will have to wait I want to try and dream of the life I had before I committed the worst decision of my life

NO ONES POV

"Kimbum you promised that at this time of the year they would at least be engaged. What happened to their 'so happy as if they were a married couple on the honey moon stage' "

"I know what I said but how was I suppose to know it wasn't going to go as planned"

"If my aunt finds out that he's back there's nothing that is going to stop her from going through with her plans"

"What is she thinking of now?" 

"I can only keep him hidden for so long. Figure out what that idiot of a frog face did. Make him regret ever making him cry. Make him understand that Taemin needs to be as far way as possible from auntie. He has to regain his trust and love. I don't care if you have to get some one to beat him, but make it fast. I'll pull some favors and see if he can stay here for a month. That should be more than enough time"

"You're not telling me everything what is happening"

"I can't talk right now. There's a few things I have to take care of. In the meantime do something about Minho"

Click...line dead..

Aish..what is it that is happening? She used to tell me everything in regards to the family situation. It couldn't be that their possibly

"What are you thinking of yeobo" 

"Ah Jongie I didn't know you were still awake"

"Can't really sleep if your not by my side" Jonghyung said as he wrapped his arms around Key to hug him and place a chaste yet sweet kiss

"hmm..your so cheesy sometimes"

"Cheesy or not you love me and I love you and loving means also that we have to rest so come now, because you need your beauty sleep and I have to get up early tomorrow"

"Your right and that's a first hahaha. But why do you need to get up early?"

"Yah.. That's not nice kitty, and I promised Minho I'd be over at his place early to help him sort out his thoughts"

"okay just.. Make him regret making Tae leave. You have to knock in some sense into him so that he can realize that he needs to bring Tae back"

"I will bummie, but for now let's just rest. Yes"

"Good night my love"

---------------/--------------------/--------------------/--______--/--------------/--------------/--_--/------------/--------------/--------------------/----------------/----

comments are love, I want to know what you guys think of the story so far 

<3 Jellee 

 

Ps I still haven't found the time to edit the poster for this story -_-