Crestfallen

Mourning Heart

 

It's been at least two weeks since I've seen you, 14 days, 336 hours since I've last heard your sweet angelic voice. It only took me 5 minutes after you left to realize the mistake I had committed and another five minutes to realize that life without you would be hell. If I could even call this life without you by my side.  

"You do realize that I'm here right? I know your in the dumps but that doesn't mean you have to isolate yourself from everyone"

"I don't deserve to have any human contact at the moment. At least not until I find him"

"You've got to be kidding me! Get over it Minho, Taemin left. You don't see him being like this and believe me he was torn apart when we saw him"

"I don't need you to tell me that, I know how he looked liked because I am the reason he looked like that don't you think I have that image embedded in my brain. I need to find him so that"

"So THAT WHAT! YOU CAN APOLOGIZE! How many times have you tried that already?? Just move on and get on with your life." 

"Easier said then done. I can't live my life knowing that I made the worst decision in my life. I don't want to and I won't. Even if it takes me years I'll track him down and make sure to win him over again no matter what"

"And what if he already moved on and left you and this here and is starting from scratch"

"A love like ours wasn't anything ordinary and it can't be forgotten so easily. Taemin can try to forget me and all our memories but he won't be able to love someone as how deep our love is for each other."

"Well for a person who didn't realize his mistakes sooner you seem determined and confident"

"I am because no matter what I won't give up on him. I love him and if that means that I have to let him go for good then so be it but he at least has to hear me out."
 
"Well I'm sure Key won't be to happy about this but if you really think you can amend your wrongs with Tae I won't stop you. Just... don't hurt him anymore alright, right now I'm holding back because both of you are my friends but Taemin is family not that you aren't either but you get me?" Jonghyun said as his fist where at his side
 
"Yeah I understand and I promise I won't, I was stupid and blinded"
 
"Alright then let's head over to my place I'm sure Key isn't that mad. Anymore or lest hope he isn't" Jonghyun said as he walked towards the door to exit
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello :D 
So there's the first chapter. I hope you guys like it XD 
Comment guys XD 
 
<3 Jellee