Bullet IV → Betrayal

Taking The Bullet

You woke up breaking in sweat, zelo came in, he quickly made it over to you after seeing you breathing really hard " noona, are you alright?!" Placing his hand on your forearm but you pushed it away gently " I'm fine zelo " wipping away the sweat you shook it off. *what a horrible nightmare* you covered your head with your hands and became afraid *what if....what if that really does happen?* you looked back up at the boy sitting on the edge of the bed. Your mind started playing games with you. You saw a bloody zelo in front of you than it was gone. You kept shaking your head trying to get it out your head "anii...STOP" zelo grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his chest " noona! NOONA!!...calm down!" You tried getting out of his grasp as well, but he held tighter " Noona! Noona! Its me zelo" but you begin crying hard "SOLRI!!!" You stopped panting heavily from all the struggling you did " its me...junhong" you became very calm and hugged zelo tight. "what have I done" you quietly sobbed. When you had pulled away yong guk was at the door. "whats wrong?" you only shook your head not wanting to tell , you got out of zelo's grasp and went to the window looking out. Yong guk knew something was up, he motioned the maknae to go out. Tho zelo wanted to stay, but he listened. When the door was shut tight yong guk came your way. He placed his hands in his pocket and begins qestioning you. "so...mind telling me whats up now?" you looked out the window still dazed about the dream you had. " You have to tell me solri, like you said to daehyun, now that it involves us B.A.P, you need to tell us or esle this will be ugly" your eyes became widen the picture of everyone shooting at each other came back and especially yong guk's face, you shook your head side ways slowly and gently.

" why is it that block b wants you?!" you begin shaking your head more. Yong guk lost his temper and forcefully turned you around holding you by your shoulders shaking you "TELL ME SOLRI!!!!!" you began screaming and shook yong guk off of you. When you had fell to your bottom and backed up to the corner you rested your head on your knees hiding your face from him as your hair were drapes. Yong guk was mad just looking at you made him boil,*calm yong guk..C.A.L.M* taking a deep breathe he than slowly approached you. He kneeled down to your level. Carefully placing his hand on yours still holding your knees close, you than looked up. " I only want to help solri.....don't look at me as a bad person who wants to yell or hates you.....I really just want to help you, but I can't do that if your not telling me what I need to know" you saw that he was being sincere about what he said. Even tho you have revealed that you are sister to Joon who is a memeber of MBLAQ you didn't tell them the whole story. The War between MLBAQ and BLOCK B. 

 

-Outside of the Room-

 

"what is yong guk doing?" zelo wondered. He wanted to go back in, but he knew better not to. The other members came in (excluding youngjae)."zelo where's bang hyung?" ask jongup. Zelo looked to youngjae's room " is he in there with solri?" asked daehyun. zelo scratched the back of his head and nodded. When daehyun was about to come in you and bang yong guk had already came out. They all looked at you as you were dressed more ready for combat than your everyday cloths your wore when you meet the boys. You just looked down on the ground "Lets go.....Their waiting" with that you went a head to the car. In the car ride all you just looked into air. You didn't know what would happen...or maybe you did.

 

Hours and hours went by as you finally arrived near the underground sub way that was the place to be met at. You walked out of the van first with the boys behind you as if you were the leader. Yonguk mangaged to catch up to your speed you were walking "Solri" you stopped and looked at him "no matter what happens...close your eyes" you were shocked. Just like your dream you had. "The last person that ever loved me and cared for me.....died after saying that" you looked away "you remind me of him, but this time I'm keeping my eyes open" with that you began taking each step down to the sub way. As you and the boys slowly approach the destination, you spotted a boy with blonde hair, playing with some sort of toothpick on the edge of his lips. When you made your steps loud and clear, he looked over and smiled evily, "ah your here right on time" you gave him a glare "ohh come on now solri is that any way to greet me" 

B.A.P was shocked to see zico this close in person. They heard many stories many unpleasent stories, this man was dangerous. " I see I F**ked your eye up from the last time" you said making zico scoffed " you little bi-" "WHERES YOUNGJAE!" you asked demandingly. He than waved his pointer finger back and forth "UH UH UH where's the money" waving zelo to throw the case full of money, He did as told. U-Kwon grabbed the money and quickly retrived back to the group. Opening up the case only bills were stored in. Zico smiled satisfied with what he saw. He than looked up "now for the REAL trade" you walked forward. B-bomb and kyung pushed forth youngjae. He slowly made his way over as so did you. "solri" you heard his small voice in pain from all the beatings block b inflicted on him. " Youngjae" you said with a smile ready to catch him in your arms as he comes towards you. While looking at youngjae you noticed from the back zico's face expression. Your eyes widen * MY DREAM!* Zico motioned U-Kwon who had the gun in his hand

U-kwon smirked and pointed the gun up

"YOUNGJAE!" you yelled as your ran up to him and hugged him tightly. With all your strength you twirled both you and youngjae around switching postions and than pushed him abit away from you. B.A.P's eyes widen, as so did BLOCK B's. "sol...solri!" youngjae said. You looked to your right shoulder.

Blood was oozing really fast, as you fell ,but youngjae caught you in his arms. " no no stay strong solri" you panted a big heavy, but manage to keep your eyes open. "we got what we want lets get a move on zico" kyung said, but zico wouldn't move. "Youngjae...please...help me stand up" he tried protesting but you insisted to stand up. WHile he got you up, you all looked to zico, who now had the gun in his hand. "yOU THINK YOUR SUCH A SMARTASS SOLRI!" he looked crazy. You were about to push away youngjae again till, the sound of heavy armed weapons and man arrived around you all. Your eyes widen, you turned your head from side to side to only see a swat team. Some had Block b down while some others got hold of B.A.P. "WHAT IS THIS!" himchan yelled. One officer you persumed came towards you and youngjae. He saluted youngjae and he did the same with his free hand. You became confused, but when the officer pulled a badge out from his pocket and handed him a badge. You couldn't belivie what you are seeing right now. As youngjae took the badge he gentaly handed you over to the officer. Looking into his eyes, you felt raw anger, and shock as well.

 

"please...don't look at me like that" youngjae begged. Even tho he has done this he was really in love with you. "this is for the best, i want to help you all and make you bett-" "YOU LIAR!! YOU LYING BASTARD!!" you got out of the officers grasp and jumped right on youngjae. You were on top beating the crap out of him. You were injured but you used all your strength in each punch you inflicted on him. "ENOUGH!" the officer took hold of you, pulling you up. When you stood up you turned around to beat the officer. You punched the heck out of his chest and made a final hard blow on the goggles he was wearing for protection, cracking it. Your knuckles were bleeding. Someone took your hand, making you run with them. You looked to see a blue haired boy , he quickly gave you a glance while running "Keep up noona, just for a bit" than turned back to watch where he was running. You were surpised but ran. Looking back you looked at the B.A.P members "run zelo! run solri!" bang yongguk yelled "DON'T LOOK BACK" zelo yelled. The some officers opened fired but missed both of you "STOP " youngjae yelled as you and zelo escaped the guns were lowered down. He watched as you ran. ran from him. He felt guilt and hurt, watching the girl he loved ran away from him. Youngjae looked back at bang who was now brought back on his feet by a swat member "you traitor" youngjae sighed " I only want to help, I know theres good in you bang, in all of you, I just want to help my brothers" youngjae remembered the day he met every one of the members, and their story of how they were brought in by youngguk. "You are NOT my brother....you are dead to me" with that the officer pulled the member and bang out of the sub and up to the surface. "sir what about the other boy and the girl?" youngjae sighed again "We will find them, for now let them be" with that he headed towards the steps up and out of the subway.

"we will meet again solri....I'll make sure of it" a crazy zico being pulled away

___________________________________________

Hey i know its been like FORever sorry I haven't been updating but imma put all my effort into writing now, can't promise that i'll finish them but i'll keep writing THANKS TO ALL MY SUBBIES ♥ U YOU GUYS ☺