Bullet II

Taking The Bullet

-Flash back -
-Back when you were still in High School and all the chaos begin-
(Your P/O/V)

"So what did you get on the test?" " O actuall-" Jiyoung stopped when we were walking out of the school gates "what?" She was smiling and I looked towards where she was staring at. When I did; a smile came across my face. " Hey come on my oppa can take us to the mall" with that we ran to the car. "Oppa!" I ran towards oppa who was leaning on his car with his arms crossed on his chest, trying to look cool. Some of the school girls I see were giggling, and talking among themselves as they passed him. I shook my head "Joon oppa, always trying to look and act cool in front of girls" he chuckled as he messed up my hair " ya I am always cool right jiyoung" I nudged his arm "oppa can you take us to the mall?" He shook his head and headed to the drivers seat " come on" jiyoung got in the back seat. Took 30minutes from school we finally got there " oh oppa aren't you going to come with us" " I'll phone you, I gotta take care of some business" I nodded and jiyoung we made our way in. "hey what did your oppa mean when he needed to take care of business" I just shrugged as Me and jiyoung kept shopping.

Of course I lived with joon oppa,he's the only family I have left. He made the money and would give me half the money he makes, what always made me wonder was what his job was? I knew he was in a gang, MBLAQ of course, but never really knew their jobs were. "Hey solri My mom came by the mall so imma leave with her" " oh alright I'll catch you at school tomorrow" she left you. Heading towards the food court to buy something to drink, but something caught my attentions. " ahh, please I don't want trouble" a girl with a school uniform was sitting down, some douce bag was trying to hit on her. He got touchy.

(Your School Uniform)

(Her School Uniform)

She didn't go to my school for sure her uniform was different, and around the age 16 "aww come on , don't be afraid of me i know you miss this" he sat next to her with an arm around her back holding her shoulder and another on her Leg. Next thing I knew I was at the table she was at " hey jaekyung" they both looked at me " jaekyung, I'm here to pic-" "don't you see I'm with her?!" The guy said irritated and looked back at the girl. Her name was on a tag on her uniform. I winked at her to give her hint to play along "oh..Oh yeah , Hyemin" she quickly grabbed her things and came to my side. good thing the guy didn't look at my name tag "yah!, come back here" I looked at him up and down. I was so disgusted " she doesn't need to come with you" with that I walked the girl away and we headed somewhere else in The mall. As we sat down we got aquatinted "hi my name is lee Solri nice to meet you" she sighed " My name is Jo Jaekyung , thank you for helping me earlier" " its no biggie, so you know that guy?" "apparently yes, he was my ex boyfriend, I dumped him a few weeks ago" "Oh,May I ask why is that?" " I found out he was in gang and they did a lot of things that were bad and even to this day. He won't leave me alone, even tho I have stated our relationship is over" you nodded " whats his name?" "Jaehyo" the name sounded familiar, I nodded. My Phone ringed and I picked it up "hello?" " hey where are you in the mall" you looked around " oh I'm near the store called SWAY" "alright stay there I"ll come " he hung up "who was that?" Jaekyung asked " oh its my oppa" she smiled " hey thank you again" "no problem, hey you have a phone lets exchange numbers" with that i made friends with jaekyung.

"alright it was nice meeting you Its best if I head out" she waved bye. I sat there waiting for joon. When I stood up from sitting i realized there was that guy again. Jaekyung ex what was his name? Jaehyo?. He wasn't alone this time there were six other guys with him. I squinted my eyes. when jaehyo had spotted me and pointed my direction the guys walked pass people not caring if they had bumped them or knocked into them. I quickly tried to think. I quickly went into a store and hid in a rack of thick clothing. I peeked bit between a dress, and cardigan. " she came in here " " jaehyo hyung you sure you heard her right?" "yeah when i had followed her and jaekyung, she said joon was her oppa" " the plan is to capture her, and lure joon in" "Zico hyung found a new toy I see" I couldn't believe It. That creep jaehyo followed us? And how do they know joon and mblaq...... and new toy? Whats that suppose to mean? I hid deeper as one of them came close to the rack I was hiding in. I shut my eyes tight and held on to my knees tighter. " zico shes not in here, lets go, shes bound to pop up somewhere else" "aishhh block b move out!!" My eyes widen as i heard the name, Block B. I remember something joon oppa mentioned to seungho oppa about a gang after them called Block B. They all were going and finally they left. My phone ringed , i quickly answered "oppa" still scared i quickly tried to tell joon " solri-ah where are you?" "oppa come quickly bloc- AHHHH" 

 

Normal P/O/V:

When you thought they where gone, they were about to leave till your phone ringed. Zico stopped right at the stores doors and turned around to the big rack in front of him. He made his way back over, as he heard your voice. Right as you were telling joon block b was here, Zico reached in and grabbed you by your hair " ah so you were in here" "oppa!" he took the phone from your hand threw it on the ground and smashed it to bits with his foot. He let go of your hair, and took you by your arm. "let go!!" You tried getting out of his grasp "whats going on?" The store manager came " shut up" he told the guy and started dragging you out. You took the chance. You kicked him in the leg. He let go of you hopping on one leg holding the other one you kicked. You ran for your life. Up ahead you saw the other members of block b. You stopped and went through another store that was connected to another wing of the mall. " YO BLOCK B SHE WENT THAT WAY!"

They all looked to zico " ya zico what happened?" " I found her but she got away, hurry this way, we have to find her before joon does" they all nodded as they came after you. You ran from coordinates to coordinates. Trying to find joon. You spotted him * OPPA* you ran towards him. " OPP-ahummm" a hand clamped over your mouth. "Thought you could get away" zico whispered in your ear sending chills down your spin. *No, joon oppa is right there, I'm so close, what do i-* You opened your clamped mouth and bit his hand hard drawing a bit of blood "ahhhhhh" he yelled in pain taking his hand that covered your mouth to shake off the pain. " JOON OPPA" you took the chance and yelled out. Joon definitely caught that since your scream traveled throughout the mall. " solri" he started running towards you " SOLRI!" He saw that block b was after you. When he saw that you were laying on the floor unconscious , he lost his temper " BLOCK B!!" All of them except for Zico surrounded him. Zico had slapped you hard making you fall to the floor hitting your head on the floor hard casing you to become unconscious. He looked to joon, as he was out numbered and beaten badly. Joon laid on the marble floor with bruises to the face and two cuts on his lip. He slowly tried to reach for you, but someone stepped on his hand "ahhhhh" he looked up it was jaehyo "long time no see...joon hyung" he glared at jaehyo burning holes through him.

"You never told me you had a sister" jaehyo bent down to an injured joon " now she pays the price " he said patting joons cheek. He throw another punch to joons cheek "aghh!" He yelled in pain. " if you want her back, meet us at the bar crown palace and come alone if you want to see her alive, don't try anything funny or else" zico walks over to you and grabs your chin. He took a good look at your face even tho tou were out cold. " you wouldn't want anything to happen to your donsaeng" zico said as he carried your limp body over his shoulder. When Block B had left, joon reach into his pocket "guys...solri's been taken...by Block B."

 

_______________________________________________

Here's the next Chapter, for those who are confused, this chapter tells about the past and of how everything happens in the present, if still confused, lets just say its about what happened in your past