How to Apply

Cube Entertainment RP | EXCLUSIVE | 9/12 spots taken.
  1. Read through Chapter 1: How the RP works.
  2. Read through Chapter 2: Rules and Guidelines.
  3. Read through Chapter 3: Profiles.
  4. Proceed to this website: http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/aBD9dJ9xwAY61chbg
  5. Comment below, saying: "Applied as ______." For example, "Applied as Kim Hyuna."

Once I read through your application, I will decide whether or not you qualify to play the character. I will let you know the results, so you're not left anticipating.

If there are many applications for a specific position, I will pick whichever was best. If there are ones that were equally as good, then I will pick the one that was submitted first. I will then let you know that you qualified for the position but were beat out by timing, so if you please, you could apply as another character (if available).


Once you have been accepted, you have 5 days to make your facebook account.

In the 'about me' section of your facebook account, put in the given set of background information, so the other characters know what to expect from you.

Add all of the links, given on this page.

Then, comment below with the link to your account.