How the RP Works

Cube Entertainment RP | EXCLUSIVE | 9/12 spots taken.

* Note: All examples used are made up and do not pertain to the RP.


Cube Entertainment RP is based on the lives of Cube artists. No one ever said the life of an idol is easy, but it sure is interesting. 

Background Information:  Prior to joining the RP, your character will already have a set of background information. If you are accepted to play the character you desire, you must follow the background information that was already given. 

For example, the background information of Kwon Sohyun might say that she is deeply in love with Yoon Doojoon. So in turn, Kwon Sohyun will appear to be in love with Doojoon in the RP. You cannot change this. You cannot make it so that Kwon Sohyun is in love with Yong Junhyung instead. You must play out the situation you are given and play it out well.

Cube CEO: A facebook account by the name of Cube CEO is the admin of this RP. The Cube CEO doesn't actively participate in the RP, however the CEO will post situations, headlines and scandals for the artists to play out in the group "Cube HQ".

Situations: A situation post may look like this:

[Situation] Yoon Doojoon sneaks out of the dorm late at night. He texts Sohyun to meet up with him. They go on a romantic night walk together.

It is then up to Yoon Doojoon and Kwon Sohyun to create a post wherever it is appropriate in the RP (in this case, the post would probably begin in the Beast dorm) and play it out well and in full detail. Situations CANNOT be played out in PM.

When you are going to play out a situation, it should look like this:

[Closed - Kwon Sohyun] Doojoon couldn't stop twisting and turning in bed. All that was running through his mind was 4Minute's maknae, Sohyun. He wanted so desperately to see her, but it was late and past Beast's curfew. He sat in thought for a few more moments before finally deciding to take a chance. He grabbed a sweater and headed outside of the dorm, texting Sohyun in the mean time.

You could imagine how Sohyun would reply and so on and so forth.

Once you have finished playing out a situation, comment saying [Complete - & tag the Cube CEO.]

Headlines: A headline post may look like this:

[Headline] "4Minute's Kwon Sohyun and Yoon Doojoon were seen walking through a park near their dorm hand in hand. Could they potientally be dating?"

Headlines are usually the result of how a situation is played out. Headlines will likely be rumors or gossip; so they can be turned around before it gets turned into a scandal. Headlines and scandals usually don't make the CEO very happy. For the example given, the CEO may retaliate by placing a dating ban on Doojoon and Sohyun. Then, their freedom is restricted.

Scandals: A scandal post might look like this.

[Scandal] "4Minute's Jiyoon's tape with BEAST's Yong Junhyung leaked!"

Scandals and headlines are very much alike but a scandal is a very controversial issue. It usually leads to a lot of drama. For example, let's say that Junhyung was in a relationship with Jihyun at the time the tape with Jiyoon was leaked. Can you smell the drama?