Chapter 2

My Six Superman

JUST A LITTLE AUTHORS NOTE JUST INCASE YOU DONT READ IT IF I PUT IT AT THE END D:

I'm sorry i havent updated for ages -filled with guilt-. But i was diagnosed with major writers block and procrastination, ill no longer put it on hiatus but i cant promise i will update every day or in a quick pace. I will try though! My writing style has changed alot, i think for the better and i hope you do too! So enjoy as i am now back! 

P.s im sorry this chapter is pretty short but i wanted to give you something for being away for so long <3

----------------

Mi Cha was on the schools rooftop, staring off into the distance. The question as to why it was her who has this terrible life lingered in her head. She sat down against the rooftop wall and made sure she was alone before tears slowly traveled down her face, these slow tears turned into hard ; loud sobbing. It was just in her personality to never show signs of weakness, that included crying. Her ankle was aching and now her heart and eyes were too, the mental strength was slowly depleting day by day and  her eyes were swelling up and turning a brighter red by the second.

 

Without any students or teachers noticing, a male was watching silently at the rooftop door. His eyes were visibly soft as he gazed at her from the short distance ; slowly he took slow cautious steps towards the girl who was  hugging her knees and silently sobbing for what seemed to be hours. A handkerchief appeared in front of her, suprising her and immediately putting her cold facade on. Recognising his face she looked back down and away in hopes that the male would leave but what happened was a complete opposite. She recognised him as one of the new students and stared at his nametag as he crouched down in front of her, 'Byun Baek Hyun'. Baek Hyun cupped her face and turned it towards him carefully and used the handkerchief in his other hand to wipe away her tears. Mi Cha froze for a few seconds before slapping his hands away.

"What the do you think youre doing?!"

Baek Hyun froze as he had not expected her reaction to be like this, but his eyes softened in understandment as he relaxed once again.

"You know, a pretty girl like you shouldnt curse like that"

"What's it to you? Whether i curse or not isn't any of your business"

"It will be from now on"

"What are you on about, are you crazy?!"

She stood up and glared at him as he slowly stood up from his position as well.

"From now on ill be here for you, ill protect you, you can trust me!"

"Im not trusting anyone, dont appear in front of my face ever again"

With that she stormed off and left as fast as she could down the flight of stairs, 'Who does he think he is, what an annoying little prick. Thinking he could pity me'.

He remained up on the rooftop staring at the rooftop door with a pained expression on his face, 'Ill make you trust me, ill make you open up to me no matter what'

 

Walking down the hallways, Mi Cha went to her locker and quickly swirled in the code in hopes of quickly grabbing her school bag and leaving the school. But just to her bad luck the bell rang for lunch and students flooded out of their classrooms.

""

 

Just as Mi Cha stepped foot into the school's cafeteria she was met with a cold sticky liquid on her hair, face and uniform. Smirking in satisfactory Jiyeon stepped forward and eyed Mi Cha up and down.

"Hm.. now you look alot better!"

Mi Cha wiped away the sticky liquid from her face, combed her fingers through her hair and recognised the sticky liquid as orange juice.

"Now you actually look like what you are, trash!"

Everyone in the cafeteria laughed and giggled at Ji Yeon's comment, everyone in this school was a chaebol ; a child from a rich family. Everyone but Mi Cha, she was 

granted a spot in this school due to the scholarship she was given.

"That's enough!"