Chapter 1

My Six Superman

YOUR POV

Dear diary, my name is Park Mi Cha and this is my story. Im so sick and tired of all this bullying and abuse, why cant I live a normal life like others? What did I ever do to deserve this, I hope for six  heroes to come and save me. Park Mi Cha.

“YAH PARK MI CHA!” Well theres my call, got to clean her undies. Disgusting… why am I so weak? Why cant I stand up for myself? “IM COMING” I exclaimed, running down the stairs. What else could I do? If I disobey I would get a hard beating, im in enough pain already. “Here, you better wash them properly I also need them dry in 3 hours!” My evil adoptive mother shoved her basket of stinky undies into my arms. When I was about 4 my parents died in a car accident while I survived, I was adopted by this old witch with another old evil wizard! Turns out they only adopted me so I could be their servant. “Ne, it will be cleaned and dried by then” I replied softly bowing then walking off. Gah what the hell does she do with these pants? It smells like a fish market. “Aish whatever , lets just get this over and done with” I muttered underneath my breath.

“Your undies are dried and in your room, ill be going up to my room now so whenever you need me just say my name” I said before bowing and walking upstairs. Everytime I talk to her I have to end it with a bow or id get a slight beating.

At least I had a good looking bedroom, what to do, what to do.. I asked myself looking around the room. “Oh! That’s right I still have homework to do, aish I also have to do Jiyeon’s homework.” I muttered to myself, who’s Jiyeon? Well Jiyeon is the queenka of my school. She makes me do her homework every single day. Me and only me. “YAH MI CHA! MY HUBBY IS HOME GO GIVE HIM A MASSAGE” Evil witch exclaimed from down stairs. “NE! IM COMING!” I exclaimed rushing down the stairs. “By the way im going out so you prepare food for him. Bye~” Ms Witch replied smirking and waving, walking out of the house. “Well what are you waiting for? Get a move on!” Mr evil snarled.

 

“Ne” I said bowing and walking into the kitchen. “Doesn’t he have arms and legs?” I muttered to myself. I hope you become obese and die! Grr.

3rd POV

After all the massaging, cleaning and cooking Mi Cha went up stairs to her room, ironing her uniform and then falling into a deep sleep.

At six am she was already awake, it was a daily routine. She would wake up and clean the house, cook the food and do the laundry. She took hours doing those and only minutes preparing for school. Every morning she uses the bus to get to school, fortunately she is left alone on the bus like a normal girl.

YOUR POV

I don’t want to walk into this school, as soon as I walk in I would be judged by all the students and Queenka. But im going to have to walk in there one day so might as well. I really hope one day my prince would come and save me… “Eww look that fat!” a female student exclaimed. “Even if I was paid  millions I wouldn’t play with that chick” one boy said to his friends. I then stopped in my tracks, right in front of me was the schools queenka Jiyeon. “Wheres my homework?” she asked putting her hand out. I quickly grabbed my bag and pulled her books out handing them to her. “Hmph, lets go now” she said to her friends before turning around and walking away. With that I walked to class, when I was just 3 steps away from my seat I was suddenly falling face first toward the ground. “Ow..” I groaned pushing myself off the ground and sitting up straight. Everyone was howling with laughter, but then everyone suddenly stopped. What the.. why is it so quiet?

I looked up to see the six most hottest guys ever! Some were glaring at the students and some were looking at me sadly. I tried standing up but fell back down into the warm arms of one of the hot new student…. He was looking down at me sadly. I stood up straight, enduring the pain in my ankle and pushed him away lightly “Let me help you to the nurses office” he said softly. “Leave me alone” I said back walking out of the room limping.

3RD POV

*Why does she remind me so much ofher?... But she cant be alive, shouldn’t she be dead? It was all over the news that they were in a car accident. Those brown eyes she had since the age of 4 , the year she went missing and was rumoured dead. That cant be her.*  Baekhyun thought gazing sadly at the door.