Chapter 1

Successful

 

4 weeks earlier...

ONEW PV

I ran my hand lazily through my hair as I faced my fatigued group. We had been practicing choreography for the debut ever since 6:00 p.m and now it was practically 12:00. I knew my dongsengs were probably tired and weary, but I had to keep them working on the material until we were 110% confident in ourselves. Well that’s what our manager says anyway.

"Ok guys that were a great run! Let's try it twice more for today before we go home alright?" I announced flashing them a 2 watt smile.

Everyone groaned and I had heard a few grumbles coming from Key's end, but I ignored them and walked over to the CD player. Pressing play, I sprang back into position and took a few deep breaths. Quite honestly I knew everyone else was in pretty good shape choreography wise, but there was still one flaw and it was me. Even though I am the leader and all, I'm the one who makes the most mistakes, and not to mention the clumsiest out of the whole group. I'm not the bump into someone normal type clumsy, but more of the tripping on air and falling flat on my face type. I hated it but, there was only so much I could do to prevent that. 

As expected, we did the whole run through without any flaws or mistakes, and I only managed to almost slip once (which sadly is a new feat for me). Before they are positioned themselves to do a final once over, I had decided to end it early so we can go home.

"Kay guys great job! Now we can go home!!" I exclaimed pumping my fist. Somehow this caused me to slip and fall on my rear end at which everyone started to laugh.

"Yah! This hurts!" I pouted while rubbing the place where had fallen.

"Only you would manage to fall while pumping your fist in the air." Minho said rolling his eyes

"But that's what makes hyung who he is!" Taemin chimed while stifling his giggles.

Looking at everyone so happy and cheerful (even if it was at my own expense) made me realize how good it feels to make your dongsengs happy.

"Pft lets just go home so I can ice this before it bruises"

KEY PV

God I really can't stand these stupid late night practices. First I have to wake up at ungodly hours of the morning to go to school just so I can come back and work my off here for our debut. Not to mention that the beautiful glow that my radiant face once gave off is now plagued by raccoon eyes in the mornings. I swear at this rate I'm going to wind up getting wrinkles before I hit 25. 

The car ride back to the dorm was quiet as it usually was, save from Onew's complaints about how his hurts and the Taemins giggles either due to what Onew said or the fact he's really tired. I just plugged in my headphones and listened to soothing music and thinking of random scenarios to go with each passing song because I refuse to fall asleep in the car again. 

Finally we arrived at the dorm and as soon as I walked through the door, I headed for my bed. The only thing on my mind right now was getting sleep that I needed BADLY. But of course nothing ever goes my way, there just has to be something in my way.

"Keeeeyyyy!!!!! I'm bored" Jonghyun whined

Hell if that's my problem. "Then how about you try this wonderful thing called SLEEP."

"But that’s not fun..." he trailed off.

I took this as a sign of defeat and plopped in bed not even bothering to get under the covers. Ahh the wonderful feeling of the fluffy white comforter around my body helped me get cozy.

"Psst Key!"

I ignored him hoping he'd just go away.

"PSST KEEY!" 

We aren't doing this today. I'm only granting him ONE more chance.

"YAH KEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!"

"WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU WANT?"

"...Nightie night!"

JONGHYUN PV

I narrowly just avoided being pelted with a teddy bear. Kekekeke, even though he was tired, I still never pass on the chance to annoy Key, it was so easy to get a reaction out of him. I guess I should stop now though because that bear was thrown with the intention on killing its target. That or tomorrow morning I would be on some remote island in the middle of nowhere.

Ever since I had gotten chosen to debut under SM with these four guys my life had been easy. Now it’s hectic and filled with a weird combination of school, vocal lessons, dance practice, and recording. I’m tired most days and with such a tight schedule I rarely get to see my family or any of my friends I had before this all started. Part of me feels homesick because these have been the people that I'd spent my whole life round and who had encouraged me, but the other part wants to work harder to make them proud. Even if I miss my old life, I've gotten used to living with my quirky new band mates and even learned a thing or two from them.

Onew is our naturally clumsy leader who never fails to make us all laugh. Somehow he has a whole repertoire of body gags and jokes that can crack me up even while depressed. He also has an unhealthy obsession with fried poultry which makes me wonder exactly how high his cholesterol is.

Key is the one I consider myself to be closest to. I help him out with any problems he has (which usually consist of "which shirt goes with these shoes" type dilemmas) and he helps me out with any of my problems (which consist of English because I really don't get it). Though he can be very naggy and y about EVERYTHING, he's a cool person to hang around.

Minho is very quiet and reserved tending to keep to himself. He opens up while he's around us, but then shuts himself down in the presence of others. He's also insanely athletic and won’t shut his froggy face whenever talking about sports. Sometimes I like it better when he shuts up.

Then we have Taemin, the resident child of the group, and this is no exaggeration. Sure he TRIED to be all tough looking but he isn't getting very far with that baby face and his impossible to resist aegyo. One thing about him that no one would've guessed was that this kid can dance and not the average kind that's expected of a trainee, like REALLY good.

And lastly and certainly not least, we have me! The resident handsome dinosaur that will surely steal the hearts of all the noonas with my angelic voice. Kekeke maybe I'm getting a bit carried away.

Either way, our little family is defiantly an interesting bunch and I wouldn't trade them for the world, but maybe for a few hours of extra sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: And this concludes chapter UNO (Lol its funny cause I take French XD). So what do you guys think?!?!? I'll be switching point of views in this story if you haven’t noticed already then get out XD and don't worry the Mins will get their time in chappy 2 (heh the mins, I shall now refer to them as such oh yeah watch out 2min xD). Seriously guys be honest and feel free to comment or message meh any suggestions that you have! Ok imma stoop this now cause I have to write an English essay =3=! PEACEEEE LOVLIES!!!!