Talking about the class trip! ^_^ ~

The Class Field Trip

Chanhee was in her room listening to music until her mom knocked on her door. Chanhee answered come in. Chanhee's mom entered the room. Her mom asked her if she wanted to go on the class field trip. Then Chanhee asked her mom how did you know I had a class field trip? Her mom replied well I just got off the phone talking to your teacher. Oh, ok Chanhee replied. So, are you going to the class firld trip or not? Because me and your dad were talking about it and it seems fun and you can make friends too and explore nature. Chanhee replied what's the class field trip about anyways? Her mom replied you go to a camp site for 10 weeeks. Chanhee was like what?!?! for 10 weeks?!?! that's to LONG!!! and mom you know I hate going camping!! I hate bugs!! Her mom replied I know sweetie, but I want you to at least have fun plus your friend Luna is going, isn't she? Her mom said I know she loves to explore & love camping because she likes to be outside exploring and see different animals & stuff~ ^^ Chanhee replies okay mom I will go on the class field trip! & because my bff Luna is going. Chanhee's mom was YAY!!!! My daughter is going!!! :DD You are going to have lots of fun!! Chanhee *smirked* yay! :/ The next day at school....