The Adventures of Sunn and Seo: Finally now

The Adventures of Sun and Seo

X-Mas Yes, it's me. The man who has admired you for so long.

Seo What?!

X-Mas My beautiful goddess, I have watched you from the moment you sang your first now here. I fell for you that day. I tried to play better and sweeter songs to make you fall in love with me too.

Seo But... I can't...

X-Mas I know that we are five years apart, but I will make it seem as if we are ageless.

Seo No, not our age... You kidnapped my friends...

X-Mas I am sorry, my love... I only wanted to be alone with you. I created this world with a spell book that Attack lent me. I only wanted to keep you from being distracted from everyone else so that you and I could spend time alone.

Sun/TaeYeon/ IU Awww... :')

Seo That is not only why... You kissed Tiffany... My sister.

X-Mas I was forced. I wanted any part but that one and I would never betray such a wonder as you. It was a fake, play kiss... A play kiss... Only I can give you, my lovely JooHyun, a real kiss...

Seo No!

X-Mas (kneels) Please... If anything, I want you to want to love me. I have waited this long, I could wait forever. (takes hand) Please, my love...

TaeMin (whispering) She should do it...He loves her...

Jessica (whispering) I agree... He truly looks at her like an angel...

Seo ...but... I...

X-Mas Please...

Seo ...well... Prove it to me first...

X-Mas (kisses her)

[magically go to SM dorm foyer]

Seo ...yes...

THE END

"True love is a matter of life and death... if you love her, the life will have no death..."   -Tsakude Jusato