The Adventures of Sun and Seo: Tae and Tae

The Adventures of Sun and Seo

 [Taeyeon's room]

Sunny This place is just like SM. This has to be where everyone is. (rummbling comes from closet) (opens colset) TaeYeon!

TaeYeon (mumbling through duct tape) Sunny!

Sunny (removes duct tape and ropes) Why are you here?

TaeYeon It doesn't matter why I'm here. What matters is us getting out.

Sunny What do you mean?

TaeYeon Some guy with a Zoro mask came to my room and carried me through some sort of portal and, when I wouldn't stop screaming, he tied me up and put duct tape over my mouth. I'm scared and I know that this isn't the real world.

Sunny Wait. (rumbling comes from under the bed) (looks) TaeMin!

TaeYeon Not you too!

Sunny (pulls him out, unties, and removes duct tape) How did you end up here?

TaeMin Some guy in a mask dragged me here when I was going to pick up Krystal. He tied me up and stuff outside when I threatened to hit him and put me in here. (sighs) I bet Krys is looking for me.

Sunny Me and Seo have been looking for you two... and everybody else.

TaeYeon I just want to get home. But I guess I'm sticking with you. I don't want to see that guy again.

TaeMin Me neither. I'm with you.

[SHINee dorm kitchen]

Seo Is anyone here? (rumbling comes from under sink) (opens door)

HyunA  SeoHyun! You found me. (loosens rope and crawls out) i got kidnapped on my way here to get me shorts back from Sunny. Some guy in a mask just tied me up and brought me here. I wonder why.

Seo I'm wondering the same thing. I can't find anyone else and Sunny ran off.

HyunA Maybe canning up her aegyo makes her hyper. She's maybe a good use to someone.

Seo Maybe. But we should go and find her and everybody else.

HyunA Good idea. I don't trust this place.

 

-end scene two-