700 Days and 23 Months

Description

It's been 700 days and 23 months.

It's been this much time since they ended their hypothetical marriage at the 63 Building.

They missed each other terribly, but there was nothing much they could do.

Kept busy with their schedules, the promised "one call per day" dwindled into nothingness.

The first day of May marked the 700-day and 23-month anniversary of Khuntoria.

Victoria, his childish and lively wife.

Nichkhun,  her cute husband who does everything "American-style".

Let love do the rest.

Foreword

Victoria sighed as she climbed the steps up the 63rd storey of the 63 Building hesitantly. She didn't know how she would react herself. It's been ages since she had seen or heard from Nichkhun. It was just her, perhaps, still holding on to the little fragmented dreams they had built together on the show "We Got Married".

700 days and 23 months ago.

She didn't expect him to be up on the balcony so early in the morning, at 6:45am. But she hoped so. Pushing open the heavy grey door, she stepped out into the cold morning wind of Seoul. It really was chilly, and she shuddered a little into her coat.

No Nichkhun.

Somehow, Victoria felt a tiny bit colder.