The First For The End

First Letter For The Third Anniversary

"Dear Yeon Mi..

Jagiya, how are you? I'm really fine here. Just busy recently. This is my first letter, so i'm a little shy to read it in front of you. My college is killing me day by day. You know? They give me lots and lots of assignments! Are they trying to kill me? Jagiya, i really need you to cheer me up. Do you remember? Everytime i complaint about my college, you came by just to cheer me up. You used to make a coffee, and yes that's my favourite coffee. It's raining nowadays, and it's so cold! I must be honest, i miss your warmth. Everytime i caught a cold, you came by to take care of me. Now i hope i'll catch a cold so that you'll come and take care of me. Kkkk ~ Jagiya, there's a new restaurant near my house. And do you know? It sells a really delicious pasta! I know you really love pasta. I tried it about two days ago. It's true, it is sooooo delicious! Do you remember when we ate pasta near your college? It taste awful and you almost threw up. I laugh so hard and you hit my stomach. And you made me wanted to threw up too. Silly you. Kkkk ~ you were so mean! But to be honest, it tastes great when i ate it with you.

Jagiya, i take a course now. A piano course. I know you really love piano. So, now i learn to play it. There are so many difficult songs! But my favourite song is 'Moonlight'. Do you know why i pick that song as my favourite song, jagi? Do you remember our first vacation to Jeju Island? When we watched the moon together and we held hands? I still remember that time. Like it was just yesterday. I can remember it clearly. I still remember your tender smile when i embraced you that night. And when i kissed your cheek, i still remember your blushed face and you pinched my cheek. And do you remember our first kiss? That was the happiest day of my life. It feels like you are fully mine and i'm fully yours. I remember how warm your lip was. And i still remember your face when i said that i love you more than anything in my life. You smiled and nodded your head. You said that you love me too and no one can ever take my place inside your heart.

Jagiya, today is our anniversary. Do you want something from me?" Myung Soo lift his head and smile.

"Continue reading it jagiya"

"Last year, i bought you a necklace. And it has a 'M' shaped pendulum. You know what it means, don't you? M stands for Myung Soo's. You are mine. People says that a necklace looks like a dog's chain. I'm not saying that you are my dog. Kkkk ~ but you can't leave me if you wear it, am i right? I hope you understand why i gave you that necklace. I hope you haven't throw it away. And i hope you still wearing it right now.

Jagiya, my days are becoming so blur. Everytime i try to remember your face, there's a hole in my heart. A big hole. That's the place where you used to live in my heart. You are a part of my life. And when you left me alone, you also brought a part of me with you. I couldn't take it back. Even if i try to yearned at you, you'll never come back. Even if i try to force you. You won't give it back to me. You CAN'T give it back to me"

Myung Soo stops and sigh.

"Time flies so fast, don't you think so? It's been two months since the day you went away. I can't believe that you're not here with me anymore. I remember how we used to held our hands and walk together. Whose hand that i should hold now? No one can ever take your place, jagiya. What should i do now?

Jagiya, i'm sorry. I'm really sorry that i can't be with you right now. I love you. I love you a thousand times. I never want you to leave me alone like this. Jagiya, i want you to feel my sadness right now, and how i wish you could cheer me up. I'm so down. I cried everytime i tried to remember about you, to remember your face, your laugh, everything about you. How can it be? How come you have to leave me before our third anniversary? Why? Why is this happenned to us? WHY?"

Myung Soo almost yelled. Tears start falling for his eyes, down to his cheek. He covers his mouth using his right palm to avoid himself from sobbing.

"Why are you crying? Stop crying.."

Myung Soo takes a deep breath and reading it again.

"Jagiya, heaven is beautiful, isn't it? You should be happy by now. Your pain and your sorrow are no longer exist. And, jagiya. Don't worry about me. Well, if you do, then, i'll be so happy. But, no, don't worry. I'll be there for you. Not now, but i hope i can see you as soon as possible.

Jagiya, i love you. I love you so much. Take care there.

From : Myung Soo"

He wipes his tears and put down the letter in front of Yeon Mi's gravestone. He stands up and give a forced smile.

"Jagiya, you should take care by now"

He turns around and leave his letter there. He started crying again but he doesn't want to turn around and look at Yeon Mi's gravestone anymore. It kills him. So bad.

 

 

"Jagiya, i love you too.."