Bad luck

her name is JAIDEE

Auntie came back from work crying. Uncle was still at work, but the rest of us came out and asked what was wrong with auntie. "Are you alright, auntie?" "What's wrong, mom?" "Don't cry." Auntie replied back, "they stole it! they stole it all!...all of my money I had with me...those three guys..." "Ma, don't worry at least we're still here, alright?" Kanita said happily that nothing happened to her. "I'll get them, mom, don't worry." said Cha, ready to bounce out the door and kill anyone he sees that seems like the men who took his mom's money. Auntie grabbed his arm, "it's alright, son, they're gone now." Cha sighed hard making an angry face. "Did they do anything to you, auntie?" I asked wanting to know if she's hurt. "No, they just told me to give them all my money or they'll shoot me..." "How were they dressed?" asked Cha. "...they were all in black with a mask on...I...I don't remember well...I was too scared..." We tried to calm her down....

Uncle came home and we told him what had happened today. I could tell uncle was so mad. But all we could do was nothing. There wasn't enough information to catch them. "As long as you're alright, honey" said uncle and he sighed. "At least you didn't loose your job, auntie." I smiled.

Today Cha and I didn't practice at all. The atmosphere wasn't right and he was just in his room. Kanita and I were in our room talking about what could've happen to auntie if this...if that...and just talking...

I could tell auntie had a feeling about me. She began to think of me as bad luck. Before I came in to live with them nothing bad happened. When I moved in I only caused trouble and bad luck. First, I broke my aunt's vase, second, my aunt's money got stolen...what's next!?...uncle gets HIS money stolen also?...