The Nerdy Smartypants - Younghae - boyfriendsujusnsd9

Mysterium VI (Mystery 6 - BOYFRIEND Edition)
тнє иєя∂у ѕмαятуραитѕ - уσυиgнαє
 
 
Name: Jung Younghae
Nickname(s): Youngie
Age:16
Date of Birth: 14 January 1996
Hometown: Paris
Height: 169cm
Weight: 49kg
Ethnicity: Purely Korean
 
Personality:

Innocent,pure and sweet.I,Jung Younghae,have always been referred as the girl who would never go behind your back.Everyone could trust me as I never took back my words or promises.Those who knew me well would know that I was that helpful and considerate girl who would sometimes become dramatic over issues.I was always known as the great actress that could put out any type of act really naturally,but behind that acting,it was still the same sweet girl who never exaggerates during difficult times.All the good points that people have always point out to me have always left an impression on them.However,there was one point which the others thought that could ruin my whole life.Sunbaes have been repeatedly saying that I should open up more,way more.i was keeping all my feelings,sorrows and hurt to myself.I was stubborn in some way as I did not want to tell anyone,not even my best friend and closest sunbaes,about the hurt or depression I was in.My heart did not allow me to do so.Even though I always used my acting to cover up my sorrows,those who were my friend would just brush it off,but those who are close to me would know the truth behind the sweet smile.They hoped that I would change in any way.They wanted me to find someone that could open my heart and make me become a more strong willed person.I nomally used my studies to cover up my real personality.So others always thought that I was just plain shy and quiet.When truthfully,I was not like that.