The President of BOYFRIEND FC - Rei - HiyaHaru

Mysterium VI (Mystery 6 - BOYFRIEND Edition)

 

тнє ρяєѕι∂єит σf вσуfяιєи∂ f¢ - яєι

Name: Miyazaki Rei
Nickname(s): President or Rei or Mrs. Boyfriend
Age: 18
Date of Birth: May 27th
Hometown: Incheon
Height(cm): 172 cm
Weight(kg): 58 kg
Ethnicity: Japanese-Korean   

Personality: 
Rei is obsessed and that must be said with a capital O. She's head over heels for the 6 young men which she herself named as BOYFRIEND. Why BOYFRIEND? Well, cause supposedly they are her boyfriends. They're all she think about all the the time. Studies? Nahh, think of her family's position, they can get her a job anywhere, so no worries for her. When she first laid eyes on the six-o she could tell that her 18 years of never ending boredome would end right at that moment. From that day on, she had decided that she shall never love another, or devote her life to anything else but the six guys.

Rei is super narcissist and she thinks of herself as the most beautiful and worthy bride of any one of the six. But of course, the one that she desires the most would be her one and only beautiful bodied, dazzling eyed, rosy liped puffy cheeked, totally lovable Kim Donghyun. Well, at least that's how she sees it. As said, Rei sometimes can be playful and it won't be Rei unless she's daydreaming. But when the time comes, I assure you she can even lead a hell of a SWAT team. It's where her attitude will take a 180 degree flip and she'll turn serious and think of nothing but achieving that one goal, and that one goal only.

Trivia : 
> She has a section of her closet reserved for BF related stuffs. About 3 to 4.
> The only subject she can ace is English and she's proud of that. She flunks the rest of it, including Japanese.
> She has a poster, no, a wall covered up with layers of Donghyun in her room. Well, a small part below it is occupied for the other 5. 
> People find it amazing that her obsession is so purely based. As in, she doesn't think of yangdong when dreaming about the 6 but it's always cutesy imaginating.
> Music-wise, She prefers Korean music. But language-wise, Japanese is better for her. Her Korean pronounciation is always soo....
> She has just finished creating Book 7 of her BOYFRIEND scrapbook series. xD