Chapter 43

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 43

 

The hotel’s function room was filled with well-known people in the business world and some family friends.

 

Haera unnie and Kai oppa were in the dressing room.

And me? Slouching at the nearby couch while thinking about yesterday.

 

Will everything turn good?

 

Just then the function room’s doors went wide open and reveal 11 gorgeous guys in suite and a girl pretty in pastel pink dress.

 

I smiled widely and hurriedly went to them

“Oppa!” I hugged Luhan oppa tightly

“Wow! My chipmunk looks so good in dress” he teases I just pout then hug the others except Sehun. I eyed their hands and smirk.

“Wow. The chipmunk got a date” I teased

Jaemi just let out an awkward laugh while Sehun smirk

“Jealous?”

“Why would I get jelly?” I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

“Because I have a date and you don’t” he smirked

“Who said she doesn’t have?” Kris oppa said then hug me.

“Well, Hyunjae got 10 dates present” Suho oppa added and winked at me.

“Let me rephrase, 10 hot dates” Xiumin oppa said

Sehun just pout and went to hug Jaemi but instead Jaemi went away and hug me.

“Who said I’m your date?” she teased Sehun and wink at me.

 

We end up laughing and went to our table and talk about anything.

 

Minutes later, the stars of the night came and everyone awed to unnie’s goddess like feature same with Kai.

 

I chuckled and raised my glass.

“And they’re ready to get married!!” I joked. Good thing that out table is so far from the stage or else the old man would hear me and make me suffer.

Just then I noticed no one laughed with my joke so I let out an awkward laugh.

They just stared at me with concern in their eyes.

 

So the party started speech from mom, dad, haraboji, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Donghae oppa, some friends and anonymous people. I don’t really care of what they’re talking about just then I spot another guy in the corner.

 

He was looking sternly at the engaged couple with sadness and little jealousy in his eyes.

Minwoo Sunbae.

 

“Jae?” Chen oppa waved his hands trying to catch my attention

“Hmm?”

“Is there something wrong?” Baekhyun oppa ask. I just shook my head and excused my self.

 

My feet went wobbly when I got nearer to Minwoo Sunbae.

I stand next to him and bowed

 

“Hello Sunbae”

“Oh Hyunjae. Nice to meet you” he smiled then pat my shoulders.

“Why are you just standing here? You should enjoy the party” I said weakly.

 

STUPID HYUNJAE!

Why would Minwoo Sunbae enjoy if Haera unnie’s getting married!

 

But he just laughs it off.

“I didn’t mean that way” I said then look at him

“Enjoy this day as if you two we’re the one getting engaged” I said then he looked at me in surprise.

“hehe~ I already know.” I said

“She’s carrying my future nephew or niece” I suddenly said then look at unnie, who’s uncomfortable with haraboji’s friends.

“Usually, when the girl’s family knew that the guy got her sister or daughter pregnant, they would kill the guy. But why are you being so friendly with me?” he smiled

“Well, I’m not like them. I accept it. But I don’t know with mom and dad, especially grandpa” I chuckled.

“Get ready to be killed by them” I joked. He flashed me his heart-warming smile and pats my head

“I will not die” he simply said.

“Eh?”

“I will live for your unnie and our child” he said then pinched my nose

“Yuck! That was cheesy” I crinkle my nose. He just chuckled and point at the table of EXO boys.

 

“I think someone’s looking for you” he smiled. I turn to look and saw the annoying orange.

I slouched and pout

“Better go there. It seems like you’re friend making fun of him” he said then pat my shoulders again. I just bowed

“Sunbae! I trust you for unnie! Never break her heart, or I’ll break your ribs” I said.

“That will never happen. And stop calling me sunbae. Just Minwoo and if you’re comfortable, you can call me oppa.”

“Okay. Bye oppa!” I said then went to the annoying orange and my 13 dates.

Yeah, Sehun and Jaemi is also my date tonight.

 

“Yah! Annoying orange!” I said then hit his arms.

The EXO oppa just smirk.

“Hey princess. Who’s this guy?”  Luhan oppa said as he hugs me at the waist.

WHAT’S GOING ON??

“Park Hyunseok.” I answered shortly and glance at Jaemi whose laughing softly.

“Oh really? But why is that, he told us that you’re his boyfriend” Chanyeol oppa said. Look at Hyunseok with disbelief while Luhan oppa pulled me making me sit on his lap.

 

OH KRISUS! What is happening?

Is Luhan oppa drunk?

 

“Hey Hyunseok, I’m her boyfriend so don’t get so assuming” Luhan oppa said. I look at Hyunseok again and get pity.

Maybe he is annoying but he should be treated well.

Aigoo, EXO oppa really is naughty.

 

“Aigoo!!” I stood up and hit Luhan oppa.

“Hey annoying orange! Don’t believe them” I rolled my eyes as they laugh

“Why did you say it? We want to see Hyunseok getting jelly!!” Jaemi said.

“Aigoo... kiddoo!!” I said then pat Hyunseok’s shoulders

“Sorry about them. They get crazy sometimes” I said then went to my chair and lean over Suho oppa’s shoulder and sigh deeply.

“Hey babe!” Hyunseok said as he went near me.

Aigoo!! Why didn’t you left?

 

“Don’t call me babe. It’s not my name” I coldly said

“Can we talk?” He said. I just nod but still leaning over Suho oppa’s shoulder.

“Privately” he said.

The oppas just shook their heads while making a tsk sound.

“Oh boy! That won’t do!”  Tao oppa said

“Just talk here. We won’t listen” lay oppa said.

 

But then a prince came in and holds my hands.

“Litlte baby!” he chimed I stood up and hug Donghae oppa

“Oppa!!!” I cheered.

“well, if you don’t mind. I will take Hyunjae for a dance. Maybe you can get her, after a song” he winked at them and pulled me to the dance floor.

 

So the dance already starts. Haven’t noticed that.

 

I saw some elderly couples dancing in the slow song and same goes with the engaged person.

He looks so happy.

 

“Are you okay?” Hae oppa ask. I giggled and nod

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“You don’t like one” he said

“a- anni! I’m happy” I said

“Even though I didn’t live in the house for years now, I still know you. Both of you” he said and point at unnie.

“She got problems. And same with you” he sternly said.

“aigoo oppa!! Are you a detective in disguise?” I ask then chuckle with him

“I just want to know, little baby. I feel like I’m useless if I can’t help the two of you” he said and caress my cheeks. Then I saw Appa asking unnie for a dance.

 

I want to dance with dad too.

 

 

“Want to dance with dad?” 

________________________________

huhuhu i made a BIG MISTAKE^^

sorry^^

i already made some correctionss... and to make up with that mistake i'll leave you with DOUBLE UPDATE!!!