Chapter 60

Memories of A Diary

A/N: Anneyong my pumpkins, double update today~

Hyunseung’s party came faster than expected. On the third day of summer holiday, you woke up and got ready. Your outfit for the day was a beautiful long aqua halter dress, to match things up you put your hair into a low messy bun and wore aqua loop earrings. After checking yourself in the mirror, you gave a satisfying smile and headed to the kitchen. As usual, your mother was at the kitchen bench cooking some soup, while your father was at the table reading his newspaper.

“Good morning, honey,” your mother chimed and placed a plate of bacon and eggs on your table, “Come eat.”

You checked your watch and sat down, “Good morning appa, good morning umma.”

“Its holidays and you’re up early, usually you wake up at like 2, it’s only 11,” your father stated without looking up. “Going somewhere?”

You nodded and shoved a piece of bacon into your mouth. “I’m going to a friend’s party.”

Your mother stopped washing the dishes and turned to you, “Party? Who’s going…?”

“Soo Mi,” you responded.

“Is that Kikwang boy going?” Your father asked cautiously.

Taking no notice of the tone in his voice, you nodded sweetly, “Of course!”

Your mother let out a small gasp and hurriedly looked away when she saw the look that her husband shot her. Your father coughed and folded his newspaper, “What time will you be home?”

“Hmm… 10? 11?”

“If the party ends so late then how come it starts so early?” He asked.

You munched on your egg and shrugged, “I’m going to Soo Mi’s house first, we’ll go the party together.”

“Just you and Soo Mi together?”

“Ahuh.”

“Will there be alcohol?”

“Yes dad, it’s a graduation party, we’re all adults!”

“Do you want me to pick you up? Are you going home with Kikwang?”

“Don’t need to pick me up, Soo Mi will give me a lift.”

“How old is Kikwang?”

“My age,” you stopped eating and put the fork down, “What’s with all the questions?”

He shrugged, “Just curious.”

You finally noticed the tone in his voice and bit your lip, “Do you… Not like Kikwang?”

Your father stayed quiet. Your mother noticed the atmosphere and quickly changed the subject, “Dear, aren’t you supposed to get going now?”

He received her wink and coughed, “Err… Yeah, I better get going or I’ll be late.” He stood up and kissed his wife’s cheek, after that he kissed your forehead and headed to the door, “Bye bye, Min Ji be home early.”

“Yes appa,” you nodded, still curious. After he left you turned to your innocent mother, “Umma.”

“Hmm?” She hummed and continued washing the dishes.

“Do YOU like Kikwang?” You asked with a hint of hope.

She stayed quiet for a few seconds before letting out a sigh, “I don’t hate him.”

You blew a raspberry, “And you don’t like him either?”

She put down the dishes and turned back, “Min Ji honey, he took you home all drunk and nasty. Any mother would feel odd if their only daughter got taken home in that state.”

“But it wasn’t his fault, I chose to drink,” you frowned.

“I never said it was,” she sighed, “But I don’t control how I feel about someone, your appa even-” She took one look at your round eyes and sighed, “Just go, I’ll be leaving for the supermarket too.”

You stared at her, befuddled. “But umma…” Hearing no response from her, you bit your lip, “Okay then, I’ll get going.”

After wearing on your brown sandals, you walked to the door. Just as you were about to walk out, you heard her voice, “Oh and by the way, please don’t come home all drunk, we don’t appreciate it.”

You sighed and nodded, “Yes umma.”

--

Arriving at Soo Mi’s house, you rang her doorbell with a wistful sigh.  Almost immediately, the door opened showing a sleepy Soo Mi. She rubbed her eyes, “You’re here early.”

You nodded half heartedly, “Yeah, I figured we should do some touch ups.”

She nodded and let you in, “My parents aren’t home so sit in the living room.”

“Okay,” you walked into their large living room and sat down on the white leather sofa.

Soo Mi noticed the lack of energy you had and frowned, “Are you okay?”

You blinked at her, “Of course, why wouldn’t I be?”

She continued staring at you, “Liar…”

You forced a smile, “I’m serious.”

Soo Mi rolled her eyes, “When I finish changing, I’ll come back down to interrogate you.”

You chuckled as she skipped upstairs, while she was getting ready you found a magazine and started flipping through it. After a while Soo Mi came back downstairs, unlike you she was wearing a knee length pink dress with laced sleeves all the way down to her elbow. “How do I look?” She asked.

“Fantastic,” you held both thumbs up with a forced smile.

She once again noticed the sad tone you had and sat down next to you, “What’s wrong?”

You fiddled with your fingers and avoided her gaze, “N-Nothing…”

Soo Mi frowned, “We’re not doing anything until you tell me what’s bothering you.”

You sighed and looked up at her, “I don’t think my parents like Kikwang…”

“Did they say they didn’t or something?” Soo Mi asked.

“No they didn’t,” you pouted, “But they’re actions tells so.”

Soo Mi bit her lip, the worst thing that could happen to a person was having their parents going against their relationship. She stared at your gloomy face and blew a raspberry, “Oh!”

You stared at her, “What?”

She grinned, “Lucky for you, I just learnt how to read tarot cards, let’s try it on you.”

You watched as she walked over to her the DVD cupboard and took out a small deck of cards. “Here, she handed them to you. “Choose three cards and lay them facing down on the table.”

Interested, you shuffled the deck and pulled out 3 cards, after placing them down on the table you looked at her, “There.”

Soo Mi smiled at you before slowly flipping over the cards. After taking a look at them, her smile immediately faded and it was replaced with an unhappy frown. You noticed her expression and gulped, “Is it bad?”

She turned to you and forced a smile, “Nope, it says you’ll strive very far with the help of love and family…”

You bought her words and nodded, “That’s good, but why do you look so concerned? Tell me the real result.”

Soo Mi shook her head and stood up, “I did. Come on its time to go now, chop chop.”

You stared at her for a minute, “Oh alright…”

She grinned, “You go first, I’ll pack these up first.”

You nodded and walked out the door. When you left Soo Mi’s smile immediately disappeared again, she picked up the card with a heavy sigh, *Separation card? I just hope my readings are wrong.*

“Soo Mi-ah, taxis here!” You hollered.

“Coming!” She shouted and ran out.

---

When the two of you got to Hyunseung’s large mansion, both of you decided to wipe away all concerns and replace them with excitement.

“Thank you sir,” Soo Mi paid the driver and hopped off after you.

“Woah… That’s strange…” You tilted your head in confusion, “No one’s here.”

Soo Mi rolled her eyes and flicked your head, “Babo, it’s not his birthday party. It’s taking place in his hall tonight.”

“Ooh…” You nodded dumbly, “I knew that.”

She chuckled and tugged your hand, “Come on…”

Stepping into the hall, you were shocked by the set up. A disco ball was spinning in the air and there was loud music booming through the large speakers.

“Is this a club?!” You yelled at Soo Mi, who was already starting to nod her head to the music.

“I don’t know! But I like it!” She shouted back.

You rolled your eyes and yelped as a hand slid around your waist, “Argh! Oppa!” You frowned and slapped Kikwang’s shoulder.

He grinned and gave you a wet smooch on the cheek, “You’re late!”

Groaning, you wiped all his saliva off your cheek, “We’re not late, everyone is just early.”

Kikwang shook his head, “No, you’re late!”

“I am not!” You pouted, “Wait are you drunk?” You stared at him.

He waved his hand, “Heck no, the party just started.”

You sniffled his shirt and cringed, “You did drink!”

Kikwang shook his head stubbornly, “No! I didn’t drink and I’m not drunk! Let’s dance!”

“No!” You shook your head, you turned to Soo Mi for help but she had already disappeared, “What where did she-”

“Hyunseung took her,” Kikwang cut you off, “Now let’s dance!”

Without a choice, you let him drag you to the middle of the dance floor, where everyone was jumping crazily. “I don’t know how to dance,” you admitted.

He grinned, “Me neither, no one here does.”

You scanned the place and he was right, no one was actually dancing, they were just jumping up and down waving their hands in the air, “You’re right…”

“I am,” Kikwang grinned. “Come on, relax!”

“I can’t!” You squealed as Kikwang wrapped an arm around your shoulder and started dancing.

“Just do what I do, jump around, no one will look at you!” He demanded.

You nodded and started jumping around, your hands automatically moved and soon they were waving in the air. “Woohoo!” Kikwang shouted as the DJ changed songs.

When Beautiful Night came on you went crazy, “Yeahhh!”

Everyone started howling and dancing even more. From afar you could see the rest of Beast and Soo Mi on the dance floor, Hyunseung was twirling Soo Mi around while the rest of Beast were doing all sorts of crazy dance moves. Junhyung had his hands tightly wrapped around a petite girl’s waist, while she was jumping around.

“Should we go over to them?” You shouted through the loud music.

“Nah!” Kikwang shook his head, “I want to be alone with you.”

You laughed and nodded, “Alrights!” Holding hands, the two of you continued dancing your legs out.

After what seemed like forever, you felt someone grabbed your hand. Turning around you saw Soo Mi’s exhausted face, “Let’s go sit down, others are waiting.”

You nodded and pulled Kikwang along. When the three of you got to the table, rows and rows of liquor shots were placed out on the table, Beast were halfway through a rock paper scissors game but stopped when they spotted yous. “Ayee wassup Min Ji!” Yoseob hollered as you sat down next to him.

“Hi, Yoseob oppa,” you giggled.

“Did I tell you that you looked smokin’ hot today?” He grinned.

You blinked at him, “E-Eh?”

Doojoon shook his head and pushed Yoseob’s head out of your face, “Don’t worry about that freak, he’s drunk.”

You laughed and nodded, “Alrights…”

“Min Ji-ah,” Hyunseung cooed, “Wanna play?”

“Play what?” You stared at him.

“This!” Dongwoon held up a small shot.

You gulped and shook your head, “N-No thanks… I’m not good at these games.”

“Oh come on,” Doojoon frowned, “You haven’t even tried!”

You stared at Kikwang, he nodded encouragingly. “Oh alrights… Just a few,” you smiled.

“Okay then!” Junhyung clapped, “Its Min Ji verses Soo Mi!”

You and Soo Mi shot each other a competitive look, “KAI BAI BO!”

Soo Mi held out scissors while you held out a cloth.

“AHAHAHA! Drink up Min Ji!” Yoseob clumsily handed you the tiny cup.

Before he could spill everything out of it, you took it from him and gulped it down. The bitter sensation snapped at your taste buds and you cringed, “Yuck!”

Kikwang chuckled at your cuteness while Junhyung laughed, “Again!”

“Kai bai bo!”

You groaned as Soo Mi wrapped your rock with her cloth, “Argh, what is this.” You frowned and took another shot.

Kikwang squeezed your shoulder, “Relax.”

You ignored him and continued versing Soo Mi.

“Kai bai bo!”

“KAI BAI BO!”

“Kai bai bo.”

One after another, you gulped down shots. Either it was bad luck day or you were just bad at this game, you were the only one losing. Kikwang grew concerned about your intake.

“Kai bai bo!”

You blew a raspberry and reached for a cup but were stopped by Kikwang, “I’ll take it for her.” You watched as he gulped down the cup without hesitation.

“Ooh, prince charming saving his princess,” Dongwoon cooed. “Again!”

“Kai bai bo!”

“Kai bai bo!”

“Kai bai bo!”

The results were the same, the only person punished was you. But this time Kikwang was the one that drank for you, after his 6th shot, Kikwang’s face grew red.

“Are you okay?” You whispered.

“Heck yeah,” he grinned.

You were about to stop when Doojoon bet you to it, “Guys lets continue dancing.”

“I agree!” Soo Mi squealed excitedly and shot up. She grabbed Hyuseung’s hand and they ran off together.

Once everyone was gone, you turned to Kikwang, who was rubbing his eyes tiredly. “Oppa,” you softened, “Do you want to go home now?”

He shook his head, “What are you saying? The party just started!”

You sighed and shook your head, “You’re drunk aren’t you, the party started 5 hours ago.”

“No!” Kikwang insisted, “Let’s dance!” He pulled you back to the dance floor.

After hours of dancing and drinking, you caught a stumbling Kikwang. “Aigoo…” You chuckled, “Let’s get you home now.”

This time Kikwang didn’t disagree, he was too tired to say anything.  After saying goodbye to Beast and Soo Mi, you caught a taxi to Beast’s apartment and took Kikwang inside. Taking off his converses, you helped him walk to his room. Even though you didn’t drink as much as Kikwang, you were still a little bit tipsy. Halfway to his room, the two of you stumbled and you fell against the wall. Ironically, Kikwang had his hands stretched out next to your head in order to stop himself from falling on top of you.

The two of you made eye contact and neither had the guts to look away. Kikwang stared at your pebble eyes and gulped, it seemed like staring at you had turned him sober, all the headaches he had before had evaporated within seconds.

Your eyes travelled down to his lips and your throat turned dry, it seemed like the temperature was getting hotter by the minute and you didn’t know what to do. Your head was throbbing and you wanted to attack those pumped lips.

It seemed like Kikwang had read your mind because faster than you could say Beast, his lips had already crashed onto yours. The touch made your knees weak, without hesitation Kikwang wrapped his arms around your waist to give you support, while you wrapped your arms around his neck. You felt Kikwang’s tongue tapping your lips and you parted them, allowing him to roam his tongue around your mouth. As things got more intense, Kikwang lifted you up and your legs wrapped around his waist, you pulled your long dress up to give your legs more space.

Kikwang nibbled your lips and started walking, his hands firmly holding onto you.  Before you knew it, the two of you had ended up in his bedroom, Kikwang broke the kiss to give you some air and placed you down on the bed. You stared at him with round innocent eyes.

A part of Kikwang told him to stop there but at that point he couldn’t control himself anymore, he didn’t want to scare you but self control was something he couldn’t control in this situation, especially with your halter dress and . *God damn it you stupid halter dress,* Kikwang cursed mentally and pushed you back.

You shrieked as he climbed on top of you, his elbows pushing against the bed so that he didn’t squish you. Staring at his eyes, you couldn’t help but pull his neck down to finish off the kiss you guys started before. Without breaking the kiss, Kikwang had switched positions with you, making you the one on the top.

At this point you didn’t want to stop, though you knew what this was leading to it still didn’t make you want to back away. Kikwang was with you and that was all that mattered. Being with him made you feel like you had the world, and you didn’t want to lose it. As Kikwang untied the dress bow at the back of your neck, your phone gave a surprising ring. Instinctively, you pulled it out from your back and stared at it, your eyes travelled back to Kikwang, who was also staring at the phone.

“It’s my mum…” You whispered.

Kikwang turned his stare to you, nothing but the sounds of your breathing and the phone could be heard. A smile formed on your lips as Kikwang gave you a smirk and pulled the phone off you, he carelessly threw it to the ground and once again crashed his lips onto yours.

The two of you shared a passionate and heated night.  

 

A/N: yes as you can see, i had a very awkward time writing this chapter, i dont even know what i wrote... ehehehe

hope you liked it...