Chapter 61

Memories of A Diary

The sun shone brightly on your face, you furrowed your eyebrows and opened on eye. An unhappy grunt came from you as you reached for the cream coloured curtains.

“Just a little bit more…” You stretched your fingers out.

You wiggled and tried to reach closer but you wouldn’t budge, it seemed like something was holding you back. Lying back down you turned around to face Kikwang’s sleeping face, flashbacks of last night ran through your mind and you blushed.

You reached out and brushed Kikwang’s cheek, even while sleeping he looked perfect. His peaceful face made you soften, *At least he doesn’t have to think about his family when he is sleeping…*

Suddenly Kikwang moved and you froze, with his eyes still closed, he nuzzled into your neck with a smile, “Good morning.”

You giggled as you felt his breath on your skin, “Good morning, oppa.”

“How was your sleep?” He smirked.

You rubbed your sleepy eyes and nodded, “Good…”

“Just good?” He asked.

You rolled your eyes and slapped his bare chest, “Oppa!”

He grinned and sat up, the hangover attacked his head and he groaned, “Arghh,” he laid back down.

You frowned and immediately crawled over to him, “Are you okay?”

He nodded, “Mhmm.”

“I’ll get you a glass of water,” you said and sat up, you pulled his white blanket up so that it covered your bare body, “Wait here.”

Kikwang smirked and tugged back the blanket, you yelped and fell back onto the bed. “Oppa!” You squealed as he pulled you closer, making your bare bodies touch.

“Yes?” He gave you an evil smile.

“I need to go.”

“Go where?” He pouted like a baby.

You rolled your eyes, “That won’t work on me, now let me go.”

“No, I don’t want to!” He said in a baby tone.

You shook your head with a smile and pulled away, “I’ll be right back.”

Kikwang nodded and picked up your aqua dress from the floor, “Here.”

Blushing, you yanked it out of his hands, “T-Thanks.”

He smirked, “No worries. It’s my duty.”

You rolled your eyes and crawled under the blanket, “And it’s your duty to keep your eyes shut too.”

He chuckled and looked at the ceiling while you wore on the dress in a hurry. After you were done you crawled out of bed, “Bye bye,” you waved and walked out of his room.

Kikwang watched as you walked out and closed the bedroom door, he let out a wistful sighed and shook his head, *You should have controlled yourself you idiot.*Groaning, he sat up and picked up his clothes that were lying all over the floor. When done he jumped back into bed and waited for you.

You walked out of the room to see Yoseob dead asleep on the couch, with a soft smile you walked to one of the cupboards and took out a spare blanket. After putting it on him you shook your head and walked to the kitchen, you got a cup and filled it with cold water from the fridge and took it back to him. Kikwang beamed as you handed him the cup of water, “Drink up.”

He took a big sip and his lips, “Yummy.”

You laughed and flicked his forehead, “Water doesn’t taste like anything you dummy.”

“It’s yummy because you poured it for me,” he said cheekily.

You cringed at his cheesiness but liked it in a way, “I’ll go make breakfast.”

Kikwang pouted, “You’re leaving again?”

“Babo,” you chided, “Were you always such a baby in the morning?”

“Maybe,” he wiggled his eyebrows.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever, I’m out.” Giving him a cheeky smile you ran out the door, closing it just in case he goes on a rampage and wakes Yoseob up.

Walking back into the kitchen, you quietly took out a round pan and some eggs from the fridge, “Hopefully he likes fried eggs.”

As Kikwang sat there playing with his blankets, he heard a ring and jumped. Looking down at the ground, saw your phone vibrating, immediately he shot out of bed and picked it up. “Min Ji-ah,” he called and ran out of the room.

You jumped at his sudden yell and shot him a look, “Shhh,” you jabbed your thumb at the couch, “Yoseob’s sleeping.”

Kikwang ignored your comment and ran over, “Your phones ringing.”

Your eyes widened, “Oh no,” you took the phone, “It’s my mum!” You squeaked.

“Answer…” Kikwang muttered.

“I don’t know what to say!” The phone stopped ringing and you checked it, “45 MISS CALLS?!”

“Shh!” Kikwang covered your mouth with his hand, “You’re going to wake Yoseob up! He’ll bombard us with questions if he sees you at this time.”

You nodded and pressed the redial button, “I’ll call her back before she calls the police.”

Kikwang watched as you anxiously waited for her to pick up, your eyes rounded when you heard her voice, “Umma?” You squeaked.

“CHOI MIN JI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT?!” You flinched and moved the phone away from your ear at her loudness.

Kikwang snickered and you shot him a look, “S-So sorry mum, Soo Mi’s parents weren’t home that night and she was scared so asked me to stay at her place for the night.”

“THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL!?” Your mother screamed, “DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?”

You bit you lip, “S-Sorry, my phone died and I left it charging in the living room because the errr…”

“Powerpoint,” Kikwang whispered.

“The powerpoint! Yeah the powerpoint in Soo Mi’s room wasn’t working,” you nodded at no one in particularly.

You could hear your mother’s sigh on the other end, “Are you sure you’re at Soo Mi’s?”

“Ahuh,” you lied.

“Do you want me to come pick you up?”

You started panicking, “N-Nah, it’s fine. We’re getting ready to go out and eat breakfast, I’ll be home later!” Kikwang started poking your waist, you squirmed and pushed him away, “I gotta go now, bye mum! Love you!” You hung up before she could say anything else.

Kikwang grinned as you shoved the phone into his chest and continued frying the eggs, “Go back in the room, I’ll call you when it’s done.”

“No,” Kikwang insisted, “I’m staying here.” He started playing with your hair.

You rolled your eyes, “Oh god, I can’t cook with you like this.”

“Then don’t cook!” He grinned and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close.

“Oppa,” you frowned, “Let go.”

“No,” he pulled you around so that you were facing him.

You frowned, “Oppa, the eggs-”

You tried turning back but he grabbed your face, “Did I tell you how pretty you look in the morning?”

You rolled your eyes with a smile, “You cheesy creep.”

“You love this cheesy creep,” Kikwang retorted and pulled you in for a kiss.

As expected, the simple touch had made your knees weak, you wrapped your arms around his shoulder to keep balance as he lifted you up on the bench without pulling away. Kikwang lifted up your chin to get a better angle and nibbled your lips. You giggled at the tingle and pulled away, “Did I tell you how much of a good kisser you were?”

“No,” Kikwang proudly beamed, “But I know that you love it.”

You shook your head, “As expected of the unforgettable jerkface.”

He leaned in closer to that the two of you were sharing an Eskimo kiss and smiled, “Just admit it, you love his jerkface.”

You smiled and nodded, “Apparently…”

What neither of you know was that the egg was now steaming and going black.

“How come I smell something burnt?” Yoseob sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

You gasped and immediately jumped off the bench, “Omo, the eggs!” You ran to the pan and started flipping it.

Yoseob blinked at you and Kikwang for a few seconds, “Wait a minute…”

You and Kikwang froze, *Uh oh.*Yoseob tilted his head in confusion, “Why is Min Ji here so early?”

-------

A/N: Guys,,, save me :( I've been sneezing all day, a-choo here and a-choo there, my nose is dying soon ):

i've been sneezing so much my heads spinning, so i pretty much have no idea what i wrote. (A)

anyways, i hope you like this chapter, enjoy the fluffiness while it's still here~