s i x

Dreams Do Come True

 

Constant Bickering

 

Park Hye Ri’s POV

It was about 7 in the evening when the shoot finally ended. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, their manager, Uncle Pa Beo and I greeted the director before we left.

I was about to return home when Sungyeol caught my arms.

“Where are you going?”, he asked me.

“Oh, I’m going home. Where else?”, I replied, giving him a mocking smile.

“Just go with us Hye Ri. I’ll send you home.”, Uncle Pa Beo said.

“No thanks. You must be tired. I’ll go home by myself.”

“Of course you’ll go with us, Hye Ri. You know that it’s late at night. And you’re not yet familiar with the streets yet.”, Uncle Pa Beo said.

“And particularly DUMB with the directions, right yeobo?”, Sungyeol vehemently added as his face showed a goofy grin.

“Yeobo?” , Myungsoo suddenly asked. I just gave Sungyeol a hard punch on the arms.

“Of course, she is. Why? Are you jealous, Myungsoo?”, Sungyeol said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I pinched his arms and that made him shriek.

“Ya!”, Sungyeol snapped and I stuck out my tongue at him.

“Weirdos.”, Myungsoo mumbled as he got on the van. *As if he’s not weird.*

“Kaja! Let’s go guys!”, Uncle Pa Beo said, as he started the engine. I was about to sit at the front when Sungyeol suddenly pushed me a little, sat on the front seat and stuck his tongue at me.

“Bleh!”

 

Sighing inside, I walked towards the van and opened the door. I saw Myungsoo sitting on the very back. I decided to sit on the second row.

“Yeobo! Go transfer at the back!”, Mr. Yeolnalisa suddenly said.

“Whyy?”, I asked.

“About that, I’ll still be fetching the other members from their schedules. They don’t like to hassle since many fans tries to run after them after their schedules. So if you don’t mind, please sit beside Myungsoo to let the others have easier access to the car.”, Uncle Pa Beo said.

“Ah. Neh. Arasso, I’ll go transfer at the back seat now.”, I said as I transferred to the back row. I sat at the furthest end of the seat.

*. I’m nervous. Manager-nim, why do I have to sit beside Myungsoo? Geezz.*

“Why are sitting at the farthest edge? It’s not like I’m some kind of virus or something.”, Myungsoo said as he looked up from his phone.

“It’s… It’s.. I just… uhm… I just like it this way. It’s comfortable.”, I said, trying not to look at his gorgeous face.

“Well then… suit yourself.”, he said as he smirked.

Truthfully, it’s like I’m glued to the wall of the van. My head was leaning on the windows, and I was particularly uncomfortable, since only half of my is sitting on the comfy seat.

And most importantly, I’m just… I don’t know. Well, blame me for my timidity. I was actually a loud and hyper person, but I’m exceptionally shy infront of Myungsoo.

Well, I guess that it’s normal for girls to be shy around their crushes. Soooo, I guess being this way is normal.

I was sitting comfortably on my seat when suddenly, the car swerved sidewards and I fell… on Myungsoo’s chest.  Seeing his handsome face so dangerously close to mine made me gulp. I immediately sat up… causing my forehead to bump on Myungsoo’s chin.

“Ouch!”, I shrieked and held my forehead. Gosh, it hurts. There’s still a tiny bump from the incident a while ago, and I bumped into something again. Curse me, myself, and my clumsiness.

“Aish! Do you really have the habit of bumping into things? You’re such a klutz!”, Myungsoo groaned, as he held his chin with his right hand.

“And so? Everybody got their own flaws. And you! You think you’re perfect?”, I snapped back at him. The nerve of this guy!

“Well, many people thinks I am, and I think that includes YOU.”, he immediately replied. I gawked at him. This guy is not only rude, he’s even a narcissist. 

“Well Mr. Kim Myungsoo, even though I’m Infinite’s fan, I never thought or you as perfect. You’re so full of yourself, Mr. Obnoxious!”

“I’m obnoxious? Then you’re a total klutz!”

“A klutz? Well then, if Dongwoo oppa looks like a dinosaur…then you… you look like.. a fish, a smelly fish, retard!”

“At least I’m not as clumsy as you.”

“At least I’m not someone who thinks that I’m perfect. Bleh!”

“Klutz!”

“Obnoxious!”

“Cat!”

“Tiger!”

“Monkey!”

“Dinosaur!”

“That’s not me, that’s Dongwoo hyung! Stupid!”

“Jerkface!”

“Egg poop!”

“Mudslap!”

“Bumpy-ish!”

“Ignorant marble!”

 

 

And the bickering never stopped until…

“Myungsoo and Hye Ri, what are you doing?”
I immediately look towards the owner of the voice and saw Woohyun oppa.

*.* I bowed my head down. I didn’t even notice that the other members are already here. That jerk Myungsoo. Aish.

 

“Nothing hyung. They just had a battle with some non-existent words.”, Sungyeol replied, as MyungSoo and I bowed down our heads in shame.

“Hyung, it actually surprised me that Myungsoo knows all those words. Imagine, she even called Hye Ri an ‘Egg poop!’ It was so funny!”, Sungyeol added, and I felt my cheeks redden more.

“Sungyeol, stop it!”, Myungsoo said and glared at Sungyeol.

“Oopps. Sorry, I didn’t mean to expose your little time with Hye Ri.”, Sungyeol said, as both he and his manager laughed.

 

Woohyun oppa and the other Infinite members started to fill up the car with their things, making me sit even closer to Myungsoo.

In fact, I was squeezed beside him and Sungjong.

 

As they closed the door, they immediately asked me why I’m here and I started to explain it to them. All of them started interrogating me like there’s no tomorrow.

Dongwoo then started talking about how dinosaurs started to extinct. In his explanation, he said that most dinosaurs died when they ate their own poops. I can’t help but chuckle at him. Nice theory, Dongwoo oppa.

On the other hand, Sunggyu talked about the development of vitamins and how good they are for the body. He talked, and talked, and talked… until I found myself slowly dozing off to sleep.

 

 

Kim Myungsoo’s POV

Our leader, Sunggyu hyung started to explain about the development of vitamins and how good they are for the body. As he talked, I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulders. And that’s when I noticed that Hye Ri finally fell asleep.. on my shoulders. I started to move but she wiggled frantically and hugged my arm. And that’s when a pang of electricity ran through my veins… 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

I updated! Yayyyy~ Thumbs up for my 3 new subscibers. I love you guys! And oh, please continue commenting. It just gives me the strength to always update!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               -kpopislovee

 

Here's a gift!