f i v e

Dreams Do Come True

SPARKS? 

 

 

 

Park Hye Ri’s POV

Sungyeol and I decided to follow Pa Beo uncle and Myungsoo.

“Kaja, let’s greet the Director!”, Sungyeol said as he dragged me towards the director. Good thing they’re taking a break or we’ll really get a scolding.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Director Kim!” Sungyeol said and bowed. I gave the director a meek smile and bowed.

“Oh Sungyeol! You’re here. You must be visiting Myungsoo.”, the director replied as stood up and patted Sungyeol’s head.

“Who is this fine lady, Sungyeol?”, the director then continued, as he looked towards my direction.

“Uhm.. Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Park Hye Ri-imnida.”, I greeted.

“Director Kim, she’s the niece of the photographer Park Dong Jun. She’s Myungsoo’s fan.”, Sungyeol added.

“Oh really? She’s the niece of that famous Park Dong Jun?”, the director exclaimed as he grabbed my hand enthusiastically.

“I’m Kim Jin Hee, the director of Shut Up Flower Boy Band. It’s so nice to meet you! I’m a fan of your uncle!”, he added, giving me the biggest smile he got. I just gave him a small smile.

“Goodness gracious, Park Dong Jun’s niece is here! Faster, give her a chair and a cold drink!”, Director Kim said, as he instructed a staff to do all the things he asked for.

“No—I mean, it’s really alright. I’m actually just passing by.”, I said, waving my hands frantically and shook my head.

“No! You’re an important guest. Kaja, sit here and watch us film, arasso?”, Director Kim said, forcing me to sit on the chair they had prepared for me. I looked at Sungyeol and he just gave me a goofy grin.

*I guess my Uncle's really famous since they're treating me like I'm some sort of princess here.* 

“Director Kim, I’ll go see Myungsoo first. Hye Ri, annyeong!”, Sungyeol said as he left me alone with Director Kim. That choding is seriously crazy.

“Everyone, ready for the next scene!”, the director shouted and everyone immediately got ready. Myungsoo came out wearing an all black outfit, together with the other members of Eye Candy, except for their new leader. (If you’re watching Shut Up Flower Boy Band, this is the part where Myungsoo and his friends take revenge for the death of their past leader, Byeong Hee.)

 

The flower boys, including Myungsoo, tidied up themselves, went into their places and gave the director a thumbs up. Myungsoo gave me one last look before getting ready to act.

*Myungsoo’s smoking hot with that attire. Ohmygoodness.*

 

“1, 2, 3, action!”

The flower boys acted one by one. Myungsoo started telling his lines, softly punching an actor on the face. He was very serious.

 

Myungsoo’s so into it, and he looks funny. I tried my best not to laugh, and looked at the other side. As I looked away, I saw Sungyeol and Pa Beo uncle laughing silently. And that’s when a small squeak came out of my mouth.

 

*Shoot!*

 

I looked up and saw ALL the people on the set looking at me, including MYUNGSOO and all the other actors. I immediately stood up and bowed 90 degrees, bumping my head at the edge of the table and hurting myself in the process.

“Mianhae. Mianhae. I’m really sorry.”

I said and bowed down a few more times, ignoring the growing pain in my head.

And that’s when I heard a couple of laughter a few meters away. Looking up, I saw the flower boys laughing at me, including Myungsoo. Myungsoo is laughing so hard that I think that his head will almost fall out of his body. A small blush crept up my face. I looked towards Sungyeol and I saw him and his manager laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“CUT!”

I heard Director Kim said, and chuckled afterwards.

“It’s all right, Hye Ri-ah, we can always film again.”, he said as he patted my head.

And that’s when the other staffs went back in doing their own stuffs again.

“I’m really sorry.”, I said, as I took a seat and immediately dabbed the cold drink on my swollen forehead.

“We’ll retake the scene in two minutes.”, Director Kim instructed.

“Wait here, I’ll ask the staff to get you some ice cubes.”, he said and left as I nodded.

 

“. It hurts.”, I mumbled, trying to ease the pain.

“It’s your fault by the way. Karma’s really fast, huh? “

I looked up and saw Myungsoo standing infront of me, holding an ice cube. He sat down beside me as he wrapped the ice cube with his handkerchief.

“Don’t move.”

He held my cheeks with his left hand and softly dabbed the ice cube on my forehead. I awkwardly backed away since his face is so damn close with mines.

“I said don’t move.”, he said as he held my cheeks more firmly and continued treating my swollen forehead. I immediately stopped moving as I felt myself blushing furiously.

“Oh, you’re blushing.”, Myungsoo said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I’m not!”, I defensively replied, as I looked at him.

 

And that’s when I got lost in his eyes. I knew that he’s really handsome, but his eyes look exceptionally gorgeous. His blackish brown orbs stared back into mines. I gulped nervously. Myungsoo stopped with what he’s doing and just continued looking into my eyes. I felt butterflies on my stomach.

 

“Erm, ehem.”, a voice suddenly said, and I immediately looked down. Myungsoo also dropped his hands from my face, and back away.

“So I see that you’ve got your doctor, Hye Ri-ah.”, Director Kim said and I just bowed down.

“Director Kim, I’ll go first and get ready.”, Myungsoo said as he stood up.

“Hye Ri, get this and put it in your forehead.”, Myungsoo added, as he gave me opened my hand and left it on my palm. He then walked away.

A smile crept up my face, as I blushed again.

“Someone’s blushing.”, Director Kim said, as laughed at me.

“Yes! I—I-I mean—no!”, I replied, stuttering. *. Why did I say Yes? I looked stupid.*

“Hehehe. I’m not pertaining to you. Why are you so defensive?” Director Kim said and softly giggled, making me more embarrassed.

 

 

I looked up and saw Myungsoo walking with Sungyeol towards the set.

 

Now that I’m with him like this, I’ve confirmed my feelings.

Kim Myungsoo, I’m not just a mere fan.

 

Grabbing the wrapped ice cubes on Myungsoo’s handkerchief on my hand, I smiled to myself. And that’s when I realized that I had to give his hanky back to him. Silently daydreaming about meeting Myungsoo again, my heart did crazy flips and somersaults started to fill in my stomach.

 

Kim Myungsoo’s POV

As I went away from Hye Ri, a smile unknowingly lit up on my face.

“Someone’s happy.”, Sungyeol said as he put his arms around my shoulder. I just let him be and walked with him towards my co-actors.

 

 

*How come I never notice those pretty brown orbs before?*

 

============================================

 

Yay! I updated again~ Lol. I'm sorry for being late. =D Anyway, it's here now. So enjoy! <3

And please do comment. 

 

P.S. I lost a subsciber. *sighs*