What Happened Afterwards

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

| Lay's POV |

 

"Lay Oppa!"

"KYAA!! IT'S LAY OPPA!"

Uh oh... RUN!

I was waiting at the bus stop when a group of fans starting screaming my name. I ran away from them across a few blocks and through a nearby park. Once I lost them I went back to the bus stop and saw that in the distance, the bus I was meant to catch had already come to the stop and was now waiting at the traffic lights two blocks down.

"Damn it."

I sat on the metal chair beneath the stop and waited for the next bus. Time was ticking by as I waited impatiently.

I still have practice after I get to the dorms and I'm already sweating. Exercise is not needed when you're an idol, all you need to do is find some fans and run away from them.

 

Once I was on the bus I immediately sat down at the back and tried to look normal. Some of the girls in the bus whispered about me which made me really self conscious. My muscles could be clearly seen under my shirt because my sweat had made my shirt stick to me completely.

"I should have asked for a ride from our manager if I knew it was going to be like this."

I tried covering my chest up with my arms and leaned against the window to rest.

"L-Lay O-Oppa, can you sign this?"

"Huh?" I sat up straight and saw a petite girl holding a poster of EXO which she had probably bought earlier that day.

Lucky her, to buy and get it signed in one day.

"Neh." I took the marker and signed on myself. 'Thank you for being a fan and I hope to see you in the future at our performances. - Lay' "There you go, thank you." I bowed politely and gave it back to the girl.

"Hwaiting!" She gave me a cute fist pump, went back to her friends and sat down looking like she was going to faint from being too happy.

 

 

Once I reached the dorms it was already 6:00.

I am so going to be scolded by Kris for being late.

I unlocked the door and walked in only to see that everyone was crowded around Lu Han who was sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys!" I tried getting their attention but no one bothered to look at me.

Something must be up.

I poked the closest persons shoulder which just happened to be Tao and asked what was going on. "Hey Tao, what's happening to Lu Han?"

Tao turned to me and finally acknowledged my presence. "Hey Lay Hyung. Lu Han's being questioned." He whispered into my ear. "Apparently he has a girlfriend, Xiumin saw him kissing her."

I rounded my eyes at Lu Han. Lu Han kissing a girl? So the baby faced Lu Han isn't as innocent as I thought he was...

"Tell us right now who that poor girl was!" Baekhyun waddled his finger. "She must be going through a mental breakdown now."

Mental breakdown??

Lu Han pressed himself further into the couch. 'WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! We fell out of a tree and-"

"Wait wait wait wait wait!" All heads turned to Baekhyun. "Can I ask why you guys were in a tree? Together?"

"Don't think anything had about it! I was in the tree playing with my rubix cube and then she came up behind me and scared me so we both fell out of the tree. Nothing else happened! She hurt herself afterwards so I brought her to the infirmary to be checked. Then we went our separate ways. That's it." Lu Han bobbed his head in a fast motion.

"Are you sure nothing else happened between the two of you?"

"Nothing at all! I don't know why Xiumin would lie."

Xiumin scratched his head sheepishly. "How was I meant to know..."

"So this was all a misunderstanding?" I asked.

Kris cleared his throat and spoke for the first time in the conversation. "Seems to be... But I'm curious, who was the girl?"

Lu Han brought his hands together and spoke. "Some of you may know her. She's the new transfer student from Australia, Cindy Choi."

Cindy!? All this time you were talking about Cindy!? No wonder I saw them together.....

A few murmurs went around the room before someone spoke to everyone. "Okay! End of questioning! Everyone to the dinner table."

We all dispersed like nothing had happened just moments ago. I looked at Lu Han's figure walking away. "Why do I feel jealous?"

 


Just a quick update.. since i know SOMEONE has been pestering me about an update for ages.

sorry for being REALLY late.

and this chapter was added on extra since some of you guys wanted to know what happened to Lu Han afterwards.

sorry-scraps-34.gif