My weird neighbor pt.2

My weird neighbor

 

"I’m sorry. I had no idea you hated so much to have me touching you" 

 

The tiniest whisper was carried to Chanyeol, who was ready to exit the room, making him stop on his tracks and slowly turn around the problem is I don't hate it one bit

 

Baekhyun, who was only staring at his feet, saw another pair take place right in front, but soon those were covered by Chanyeol’s head, as he crouched down so he could finally see baekhyun’s face. 

 

"then why wont you let me?" he whispered equally as low and watched as baekhyun forced his eyes shut. 

 

"i don't want you to get dirty" baekhyun said as he took a step backwards. Chanyeol followed. Another one. Chanyeol still followed. And another one, until he hit the wall, forcing him to stop, and cussed under his breath. 

 

This was not going the way he wanted. 

Not even close. 

 

Chanyeol, who seemed to get tired of crouching, stood up and took a step in Baekhyun's direction. He watched as the smaller boy's body stiffened and let out a soft laugh. 

 

"and why would I get dirty?" he asked with a small smirk on his lips and closed the distance between them, his cheek brushing agains baekhyun's warm one. Before feeling two soft hands reaching for his chest and trying to push him away. 

 

"you just will!" baekhyun protested and kept pushing him. Chanyeol just didn't want to move. He really didn't. 

 

"why? Just tell me why" 

 

Baekhyun pondered wether he should just say it all or if he should just keep his mouth closed and ignore Chanyeol until he eventually gets tired and leaves. But focusing on what he should or shouldn’t do when he could feel Chanyeol’s warm cheek against his own, and his soft breathing against his ear, was definitely making it all a little too hard. 

 

Taking a deep breath, Baekhyun decided to just say every little reason and hope for chanyeol to feel disgusted and run out of the door. But when he was finished, instead of the view of Chanyeol’s back racing towards the door, he felt a little weight on his right shoulder and seconds later a pair of soft lips gazing his skin.

 

Baekhyun’s body unconsciously relaxed at the soft touch, but his heart was no where near relaxed. It was pumping like its life depended on it, and Baekhyun found it a little hard to breathe. Just a tiny, tiny little bit. 

 

The hands that were once placed against Chanyeol’s chest had now slipped off and fallen to each side of Baekhyun’s body. Hanging. Until Chanyeol grabbed them and softly planted a kiss on his palm. then his fingers. then his wrist. Going up to kiss his arm. Before stopping and looking up.

 

“Hyung... What if I don’t mind getting dirty?” Chanyeol’s innocent voice echoed inside Baekhyun’s head and for a mere second, he thought about forgetting all about this complicated bull and just let himself fall in his arms.

 

Of course... He didn’t. He kept to his promise and tried his best to ignore the loud thumping of his heart when Chanyeol’s lips gazed over his forearm. It is a very sensitive area ok. 

 

“Chanyeol... you... deserve so much better” Baekhyun said, and this time, gathered enough strength to pull his hands out of Chanyeol’s grip and sneak himself between Chanyeol’s arms. Quickly making his way to his bedroom. 

 

He wasn’t expecting Chanyeol to follow

He really wasn’t

He wasn’t...

But how come his heart sank a little when he didn’t hear any footsteps following him? 

 

Baekhyun’s head was always one step ahead of his heart. 

If his head told him no and his heart shouted yes, he would always choose the no option.

Why? Because he learned that whatever his heart says isn’t to be trusted. Especially since he always thought it was broken... or something. 

 

After a couple of minutes had passed Baekhyun decided to get out of the room and maybe go out for a walk... or something like that.

 

Bad idea.

Such a bad idea.

 

The minute he walked out of his room he saw a slim figure sitting on his couch. Head hanging low. And in a failed attempt to return to where he had come from he smashed himself against the door frame and yelped, ripping Chanyeol of off his thoughts and causing him to rush to his side. 

 

Chanyeol embraced him like no one had ever done. He had a tight but still gentle grip on Baekhyun’s body. It was like he was programmed to know just how Baekhyun liked to be touched. And it worked, because Baekhyun didn’t feel the need to struggle anymore.

 

“If there’s someone here who is unworthy then that one is me... you surely have no idea how perfect you are” Chanyeol whispered as softly as ever into Baekhyun’s ear, and just as he was preparing to answer back, Chanyeol started again, “You didn’t have to tell me about your friends, I saw them coming in. I heard your voices at night. I watched them leave in the morning. And watched you smiling at them as they left”

 

Chanyeol stopped but soon continued, “And even if you think that makes you dirty it doesn’t. I’m not disgusted. I’m jealous” he finished and stepped back only to see Baekhyun’s face completely red. 

 

Bang.

That one hit Baekhyun right in the heart. The one he had though all of his life to be messed up and useless. Not literally of course. 

 

“Jealous” Baekhyun repeated, more to himself, and gained a cute nod from the taller boy. 

If there was something Baekhyun should be doing, it would be to smile. But for some reason, his weird body decided to go the opposite way. His eyes swelling up and allowing themselves to release the tears he had been holding back since the beginning of this fateful night. Afternoon. Whatever- 

 

“S-sorry did I say something wrong?” Chanyeol asked, genuinely worried and Baekhyun couldn’t help letting out a soft laugh.

 

It felt liberating.

Laughing freely for the first time in so many years. 

Baekhyun couldn’t even remember the last this had happened. 

 

“It’s the other way around” Baekhyun said, and Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief. 

 

 

 

That night, Chanyeol refused to go home. His excuse being that his dorm made him feel like “he was so close, but so far” to Baekhyun. And so, Baekhyun allowed him to stay. Laying comfortably in his arms. Feeling Chanyeol softly his hair as he fell soundly asleep, leaving Chanyeol awake to contemplate his peaceful face before leaving a small kiss on his forehead and giving himself some rest. 

 

 

When Baekhyun woke up, he was expecting to be alone in bed, but almost yelped when he opened his eyes and saw Chanyeol’s face only inches away from his. 

 

He wanted to kiss him.

But resisted the urge. Suddenly feeling like he was getting too pushy. 

Sure they slept together, but Chanyeol never showed any interest in kissing him... On the mouth that is. 

 

Still, Baekhyun wanted to kiss him, so he did.

He kissed him... On the cheek.And got up from the bed, looking at his watch to see it signaling 11am. It was a sunday after all.

 

While Chanyeol didn’t wake up, Baekhyun showered, cooked some breakfast -for both of them-, and lazed around in the couch watching some television. When Chanyeol finally decided to get his out of bed, Baekhyun giggled at the sight of his messy bed hair.

 

Chanyeol scoffed and pouted, “don’t make fun of me!” 

 

Baekhyun just smiled, “It suits you... Now go home and take a shower. I made you breakfast so take it with you too” 

 

Chanyeol, who was walking to the kitchen, stopped in his tracks and turned around to face Baekhyun, glaring at him, “Are you trying to get rid of me?”

 

Indeed it did sound like that the more Baekhyun thought about it.

But that really wasn’t his intention... 

 

“Correction. What I wanted to say was. Please go home to take a shower and come back so we can eat breakfast together” Baekhyun said and got up from the couch, walking towards the front door, rushing Chanyeol to hurry up because he was hungry and really wanted to eat.

 

Chanyeol scrunched up his nose and walked past him. But just as Baekhyun was closing the door, Chanyeol quickly came back and gave him a soft peck on the lips, before smiling and rushing back to his own apartment. 

 

Baekhyun would like to repeat this scene all over again. Because he stood at the doorway for so long, Chanyeol had already showered and was making his way back. In fact, Baekhyun only snapped out of his trance when the taller boy hit him softly on the forehead, pushing him inside at the same time.

 

“I’m excited to eat your cookings!” Chanyeol yelled out excited and allowed his face to contort into yet another one of his quirky smiles that had Baekhyun stunned once again. As if he was seeing it for the first time.

 

As Baekhyun was making his way to the kitchen, he kept on staring at Chanyeol’s face, but the latter didn’t seem bothered by it. He was way to focused on eating right now. Baekhyun was kinda glad. This was he could stare at every little part of Chanyeol’s face without feeling like its too much. 

 

“Enjoying the view?” Chanyeol’s deep voice ringed through the room and pulled Baekhyun out his... trance. “why do you always stare at my face so much?” Chanyeol asked once he had swollen the bit of food he had just taken.

 

“It’s embarrassing” was the only answer he got from Baekhyun.

 

“I for once like to look at your face because you always like to make little expressions. I find them cute” Chanyeol blurted out. -He sure is honest- was what ran through Baekhyun’s mind as he looked Chanyeol in the eyes. 

 

“So...?” Chanyeol tried again but this time Baekhyun sighted and gave in, “I just like it when you smile. Or frown. Or glare. Or--” Baekhyun was cut short as a big hand covered his mouth, he looked at it for a while, before looking up. 

 

Wow... And he had thought he had seen every expression Chanyeol could make. 

The color Chanyeol’s cheeks were stained was no joke. 

It made Baekhyun’s curious hand unconsciously raise itself and brush the fingertips against Chanyeol’s rather warm cheek. 

 

 

 

The months passed. And the more Baekhyun thought Chanyeol couldn’t surprise him, the more he did. 

Baekhyun learned what it felt like to finally anticipate seeing someone.

He now understood why people would say they feel lonely when their special someone is missing. 

He knows all of those things now, because this special, rather idiot looking guy, pushed himself into his life and made his heart start working. 

 

 

 

Hey Chanyeol

 

Three, Four, Five years from now

 

I won’t be surprised by your actions anymore

 

Because I’m definitely counting on knowing every single little thing there is to know about you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Omg you guys...

I only posted a simple chapter and so many of you already subscribed

thank you so much!

Also, all the comments were and are very much appreciated!

 

I still don't know if I shoud end it here and start a real story

or... don't know eheh ^^

 

ENJOY!