Chapter 5

Crush {HIATUS| focusing on Sungyeol fanfic}

Sorry to make you wait so long... T~T I 've been extremely lazy busy lately... So I'll TRY to make a double update tonight... MIANHAE~! PLEASE FORGIVE ME~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*BEEP BEEP* I got a text... From Jinyoung! 

I opened it and it read:

________, we need to break up. I'm sorry, I just don't love you anymore, to be honest, I never did... This relationship was just a dare for me. Goodbye, let's just pretend we've never met and never talk to each other again.

"Ow..." That hurt a lot. Dumping me on text messaging?

     I can feel tears coming up into my eyes. I shut my eyes tight.

"Don't cry ______... You must stay strong..." 

     I turned around, ready to dash out of the classroom when I bumped into someone. I looked up with tearful eyes. Sandeul was standing there with worried and pained eyes.

"____! Are you okay?! What happened?" He had his hand on my shoulder, but I gently pushed it off.

"_____...."

     I ran out of the classroom and straight back home.

 

~~~~~At Home~~~~~

 

     I entered my quiet house, my mom was still at work. I called the school to inform them that I wasn't attending school and lied about being sick. I also called my mom telling her that I was skipping school today. She didn't approve of it, but I didn't care right now.

     It's been 4 hours already and I was getting really bored. I went to the park to walk around and tried to relax my mind. My park had a really big meadow filled with tulips and daisies. It really helped me cheer up whenever I was sad...

     I lied down to look up at the clouds. I breathed in the fresh air and let it out, it felt like I was becoming lighter... Almost as if I can fly away and not deal with my relationship thing with Jinyoung.

 

~~~~~Sandeul POV~~~~~

 

I ditched school because there were just too many things going through my mind. I walked everywhere, my mind trailing off until I reached this park. It had a big field of tulips and daisies. I don't know why or how I got here, but somehow my feet just lead me here whenever I'm feeling frustrated. The field of flowers and the clear blue sky just somehow helped me feel better. I walked to the middle of the field... And there was a girl lying there, she looks like she is sleeping. Approaching her quietly, I started to see her face, it was ______. Again I tip-toed over to her, facing her. Her hair was falling over her face. Carefully, I used my finger tips and brushed the hair out of her face trying my best not to wake her up. She's so beautiful... ______... Why can't you love me? I lied down beside her facing her. I cupped her cheeks slightly brushing my thumbs on her cheeks. Uh oh... Her eyes are fluttering open!