Chapter 2

Crush {HIATUS| focusing on Sungyeol fanfic}

I stood up and decided to leave when someone called out my name.

"_______! Don't leave yet!"

"Aish...! Who is it?!" 

I turned around and a bouqet of roses appeared in front of my face.

"OMO!"

"_______-ah, I'm sorry I'm late, I went to go buy these roses."

"Aww... But you're still a jerk. You told me you wanted to go out with me and you didn't even let me answer you... I didn't even want to come here!" I can feel people were starting to stare at me.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. Why did you make me come here then?" I said impatiently.

"B-because... I-I think... I like you..."

"I just met you today! What do you even like about me?! Beauty isn't all about love! This is why I swore never to fall in love again!" I started to cry.

"Y-yeah but I-I..."

"You don't lo-" Jinyoung cut me off as he kissed me on the lips.

He pulled away and watched me in shock as we stood there for more than 3 minutes. W-what the hell just happened...? D-did he just... kiss me?

"Jinyoung... W-why did you..."

"Because... I like you." He said with a smirk on his face.

I sat there in silence again blinking every 2 seconds.

"Haha! ______! Say something! If you don't say anything in the next 3 second, you officially become my girlfriend and I will kiss you again. 3...2...1..."

I wanted to say something before the time was up, but I just couldn't get the words out. And before I knew it, the time was up and he leaned in slowly closer to my face and caressing my cheeks with both of his hands. Jinyoung laid his lips on mine again, this time with his eyes closed. I saw his beautiful face in front of mine... I think I'm starting to believe in love again... So I slowly closed my eyes. 

He pulled away, "Can I drive you home?"

"Haha... Sure." I said blushing a bright shade of red.

"Oh wait! I need your phone number!" I gave him my phone number.

~~~~~At Home~~~~~

     I walked inside with a huge smile on my face. My mom saw me and she was shocked.

"Hey dear, why are you so happy?"

"Oh... Nothing!"

She stared at me until I reached my room and closed it. I was dancing around in my room with a huge smile on my face.

"OMO... Does that mean we are dating now?!" I said to myself.

My phone rang with a B1A4 "Beautiful Target" ringtone. I set that ringtone whenever my boyfriend called.

"Hello? _____-ah! Did my cupcake get home safe?"

"Yes I did Jinyoung oppa!"

"Haha, okay, I was just checking up on you. You should go to sleep soon! Good night!"

"Good night oppa!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick update... Feel so hated right now for not updating in a long time... STAY TUNED FOR MORE... <3