Chapter 3

Crush {HIATUS| focusing on Sungyeol fanfic}

~~~~~Sandeul POV~~~~~

 

     I overheard Jinyoung asking _______ out on a date so I decided to follow them. Actually, the truth is... I have a crush on _____. This is the one secret that no one on the face of the earth knows... I hope.

 

~~~~~Outside the Cafe~~~~~

 

     It was kind of hard to follow someone around while using crutches and dragging my foot along. I stood behind a tree watching her sitting there, I can tell she was pissed and started to get really impatient. She stood up and was about to leave when Jinyoung grabbed her wrist and by the time she turned around, her eyes were in shock as she saw roses. She started screaming at him, but I couldn't hear anything they were saying.

"OMO! J-Jinyoung! Nooo... You... You kissed her..."

     That's it... I felt like my heart shattered into tiny pieces. I felt like it was impossible to be with her now... As a couple. They sat there for about 3 minutes until Jinyoung started to speak. He started to lean in closer to her face again, but she just sat there while staring at Jinyoung.

"Noooooo! He's kissing her again!"

     I screamed while pulling on my hair. I ran away with my heavy crutches, I didn't want to know or see what else they could've done.

 

~~~~~Next Day at School~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

 

     I was at my locker collecting my books and putting my back pack in when someone hugged my waist from behind. I turned around shocked when Jinyoung kissed me again. I was blushing, still not use to this feeling.

"J-Jinyoung oppa! Good morning!" I said while blushing.

"Good morning ______! Did you miss me?"

"Not really..."

"WHAT?!" He said with a pout and disappointed face.

"Oppa! I'm just kidding!"

"Oh... So you DID miss me?"

"Of course..."

"_______, we should get to class now, Want to sit next to me in class?"

     Yes... Jinyoung is in my class, but he almost never talks, even when his fangirls start talking to him.

"Okay, let's go oppa!"

     We headed for our first period class while holding hands in the hallway. I heard whispers from other girls. They gave negative comments and some other girls complimented on me. I overheard a girl having a conversation with another girl.

"Hey look. It's HER! That girl that stole our Jinyoung."

"OMG! What's so good about her anyway? She's ugly!"

"I know right!"

"She doesn't deserve to be with Jinyoung, they don't even look good together!"

"Totally!"

     My eyes were burning up and I could feel the tears rushing.

"Hey..._____, don't listen to them, it's okay. I love you the way you are so you don't have to worry."

     He pulled me closer by my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I hugged him back and kissed him on his lips.

 

~~~~~Sandeul POV~~~~~

 

     I was following them in the hallway when I heard some girls saying bad things about ______. 

I walked up to them, "Yah!"

"O-Oppa! Annyeong!"

"Why are you so mean?!"

"W-What do you mean oppa?"

"Don't 'oppa' me! You know what I'm talking about! How dare you call ______ ugly!"

"Oppa, do you like that girl?"

"W-What?! Hehe... O-OF COURSE NOT!" 

     I can feel myself blushing and I quickly ran away. They reached their classroom and I turned around to go to my class.

 

~~~~~Jinyoung POV~~~~~

 

     I pulled out the chair from the seat for _____.

"Thank you oppa!"

     I sat down on the seat right beside her and took her hand. I heard a little giggle from her and turned to the side to look at her blush.

"Alright everyone! Class is starting! Pay attention now!" My science teacher screamed.

"Jinyoung and _______! Are you two holding hands?! In MY class?!"

     I quickly let go of her hand and she let go too.

"No sir."

"Good! Now pay attention to class!"

     Class started and I quietly turned to my side to look at ______ with a scared expression on her face.

 

~~~~~After School~~~~~

 

     I was waiting outside the school gates with Jinyoung. It was a long wait, but eventually, we got on our date.

 

~~~~~1 Week Later~~~~~

 

     We planned another date for today, so I waited at the school gates, but I noticed I had to wait longer every single date. Every single date, we started to grow very distant until one day... I saw him holding hands with another girl...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?!?!?!?!?!!? 

Again... Sorry for not updating in such a long long long long time!!! I've been really busy being lazy... *cough* WELL AT LEAST IT'S UP NOW! You guys might have to wait for another week or so because my exams are in like 3 days and I haven't even started studying yet... WELL I STARTED 1 QUESTION... And then after exams is graduation!!! *CHEERS* And then after graduation, I'm going on vacation so I'll plan out the next chapter when I'm on my way to my destination...

PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!!!! AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY!!!!!

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE :D