Hi. I'm Woohyun!

Stupid Nam Woohyun

Chapter 4: Hi. I'm Woohyun!


 

 
 
Finally. Miyeon puffed her cheeks as she packed her things inside her bag. The school bell just rang and the teacher just said her goodbye.
She was totally bored the whole day as the teachers just kept on orienting them what would they expect for the class the whole year, students must follow this and that rule and bla bla bla.
She stood up and headed outside the room, carelessly bumping on some students.
 
 
 
 
Woohyun quickly packed his things and headed outside the campus. He was totally excited as he hoped he would see the lovely girl that caught his eyes this lunch.
"She's Park Miyeon and she preferred for us to call her Jessica, her English name. She was from America and she's totally snobbish."
That description given by Sungyeol keeps on echoing on his mind. Jessica... Jessica...
A wide smile was crept up on his face as he remembered his approach to her a while ago. No other girl had rejected his cheesy lines. And she would be the first and that made him more interested to the new girl.
 
 
"Hyung!!! Not going home early today?" Sungjong asked as the boys walked passed by Woohyun who was standing in front of the school's gate.
Woohyun shook his head as he looked at his watch. It was already 6:00pm. He looked up and saw his friends raising up an eyebrow at him.
"What?" He asked.
Sungyeol leaned his face closer to the hyung with glaring eyes. "Why not? You are the person who always wanted to go home early here."
 
He shrugged and looked away. He gasped as he saw the new girl walking out of the school's gate. He quickly took his bag that he placed on the ground and ran.
He waved his hands for his friends without looking back and took his phone from his pocket.
The 6 boys shook their heads and waved the flirty boy away as they go home on their own.
 
 
"Don't pick me up at school. Tell Umma I'll go to the library and will be going home late okay? I'll call you if I need you to pick me up." Woohyun ended the call and put his phone back to his pocket as he followed Miyeon behind.
I wonder why she's walking alone to go home? Woohyun pursed his lips and put his hands on his pockets cooly.
 
 
 
Miyeon was biting her nail as she tries to remember the way back to home. She doesn't have enough money to take a cab that's why she decided to just walk.
She passed by some street foods and she kept on biting her lower lips as her stomach's starting to grumble. Aish! Why does class have to end up so late!
She stopped by a food stall and eyed each of the food that was set on the trays. She took her money out of her pocket and asked, "How much is this food ahjumma?"
 
The ahjumma looked at her with a smile. "This dukbokki is 3000 won. Do you want some?"
Miyeon pouted as she has only 1500 won on her hands right now. She was about to turned around when a body blocked her and paid for the dukbokki.
She looked up and saw the familiar annoying guy this lunch.
 
 
Woohyun took the dukbokki as the ahjumma handed it to him. He then turned to face Miyeon and smiled as he handed her the dukbokki. "Here."
Miyeon narrowed her brows at him and said, "I didn't tell you to buy it for me."
He shrugged and just pushed the food to her. "Come on! It's not delicious if it gets cold." She rolled her eyes and went away.
He blinked and just took the stick as he ate the food and followed behind her.
 
 
Miyeon looked back and saw the annoying guy following her. She made her walk faster and when she looked back, she also saw the annoying guy walking faster.
Aish! Why is he following me?! She stopped walking and turned her heels to face the annoying guy. She glared up at him.
 
Woohyun stopped walking too and put on a sweet smile as he looked straight in her eyes.
She rolled her eyes and asked, "Are you following me?" He shrugged and winked.
she scoffed and made a disgusting face before walking away again.
 
 
Woohyun chuckled and followed her once again. He jogged towards her and walked beside her. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "A y girl like you should not walk alone at night."
Miyeon jumped a little as she shivered by his voice. She rolled her eyes and just continued walking.
 
 
She suddenly stopped walking when Woohyun stopped in front of her. He was showing a big smile and he raised his right hand. "Hi! I'm Woohyun."
She rolled her eyes and walked passed by him. He chuckled and jogged towards her again. He walked backwards and looked at her. "You know, you really caught my attention a while ago...."
She made a face and just ignored the annoying boy beside her. "..you are really pretty and y.... and you are the first girl to ignore my cheesy lines..."
 
She clenched her fist and stopped walking. She glared at the annoying boy and said, "You know, you are so annoying and you looked STUPID following me around and saying nonsense things."
She then strode away and walked faster than before.
 
Woohyun blinked as he put it on his mind what she just said. She just said I looked.... Stupid...
He looked at her retreating figure and smiled at the hurtful comment. Woah~~ It's my first time hearing someone insulting me. Stupid uh.. "Hey wait for me!" He yelled as he walked behind her.

 

stupid namu! :P

please subscribe and comment too ;____;

i dont know if my story is getting goof so i would like you to comment

please ;___;