Do you believe in 'Love At First Sight'? How about Second sight? Third?

Stupid Nam Woohyun

 

 

Chapter 3: Do you believe in 'Love At First Sight'? How about Second Sight? Third?


 

 
The day has finally come, the start of Miyeon's Senior year in Korea.
 
 
Miyeon groaned as she heard the alarm clock ringing continuously. She sat up straight and rubbed her eyes as she yawned widely. She stood up and lazily went to the bathroom to take a shower.
After taking a bath, she quickly put on her new uniform. She looked at he reflection on the mirror and put a disguting face. She was not used to wear a uniform as the school in America didnt provide one, they are wearing casual clothes everyday.
 
She then fixed her hair and put some powder on her face and a gloss on her lips.
Satisfied, she put on her shoes and took her bagpack. She locked the door and headed to her new school, Woollim High School.
 
 
 
 
 
tumblr_m1b9fsbveD1qllt09o1_500.gif
 
Loud screams and cries from the girls as the 7 hot and handsome guys strode inside the Woollim High School.
Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong. The kingkas of the school that every girls would want to be with.
The 7 guys are the combination of the words: Hot, Handsome, Cool, Talented and Rich.
And since this year will be their last year, louder screams and cries were heard that made the 7 guys flinched as they entered the school.
 
 
"Aish. This is why I hate school." Sunggyu scratched his ear in irritation. Woohyun chuckled and slung his arm around the hyung.
He looked back to the girls and winked before turning his head back in the front.
Sunggyu gave him a smack on the head as the loud screams and cries became even more louder because of Woohyun's wink.
 
"You are such an idiotic ." Sunggyu hissed. The greasy boy just shrugged and they all went to their respective class rooms.
Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun were on the same classes; Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo are from the different classes; and Sungjong being alone in his own different class.
 
 
 
 
"What the heck? Why are there so many girls? Is this an all girls school?" Miyeon made a disgusting face as she saw the big commotion from the girls. "And why are they screaming? It's so early in the morning!" She stomped her feet and made her way to the school's office.
She struggled going in the office as girls would always bumped into her and she was controlling herself not to pull those girls' neck and give them punches as it was her first day in the school.
 
And as she arrived at the office, an old man greeted her in a suit, sitting down on a comfortable chair. She sat on of the chair in front of the principal's desk and asked for her schedule.
The principal blinked at her as he gave her schedule and thought she was a tough one. After getting her schedule, she quickly dashed off the office after saying a 'Thank You' with a poker face and quickly looked for her room.
The principal sighed as he just met another tough student and he had already imagine her being always at the office because of the complaints from the students.
 
 
 
Once Miyeon found out her classroom, she knocked on the door to get the teacher's attention. The teacher paused from her orienting and looked at the door to see an unfamiliar face.
"Are you a new student?" Mrs. Choi, Science teacher, asked.
Miyeon nodded her head with a poker face and the teacher motioned her to come in.
"So class, we have a new student that will be joining you guys theses year." She then looked to Miyeon and whispered, "Go introduce yourself."
She rolled her eyes and lifted her chin up.
 
"Hi. I'm Park Jessica Miyeon. You can call me Jessica as I don't really like my Korean name." She bowed a little and looked at the teacher.
Mrs. Choi gave her a small smile and looked around the class for an empty chair.
"Lee Sungyeol, please raised your right hand as the next seat to yours was empty." Mrs. Choi said.
 
Sungyeol smiled and raised his right hand. Miyeon scoffed at the bright expression of the boy and walked straight to where the empty chair was located.
She heard whispers that she was lucky to sit next to the kingka or whatsoever. She just scoffed as she doesn't even know what a kingka is.
She sat down on the chair and throw her bag on the floor carelessly. She looked to her left and saw the boy smiling at her.
She rolled her eyes and looked away. Maybe I heard it wrong. Did they meant Kingkong?
 
Sungyeol frowned as the girl beside her was snobbish. He then looked at where Myungsoo and Hoya was sitting and the two mouthed 'You're lucky boy!'. He chuckled and thought he was lucky to sit next to the new student. He thought the girl was y and pretty but he doesn't like how snobbish she was.
 
 
 
 
Soon, lunch came and Miyeon quickly packed her things and find where the cafeteria is. And once she found the said place, she saw again a big commotion from the girls and saw the boys sitting on the side, muttering things.
She raised her eyebrow and made her way to order her food. This school is weird.
She took her tray of food and looked around for an empty table where she can eat.
 
Woohyun who was busy throwing hearts to his fan girls suddenly stopped as someone just caught his eye. His eyes twinkled as it follows the girls' moves. Huwaa~~ She's so pretty.... and y...
He his lower lip ily without taking off his eyes on the girl. His fangirls went wild when they saw him his lips.
He jumped down on his sit and sat on his chair. "I found an interesting girl" He suddenly whispered.
Hoya,Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong, who heard it, jerked up their ears and listened to their hyung. They followed where Woohyun was pointing at and Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo just gasped.
 
Sungyeol slapped Woohyun's arm and said, "Not that hyung! She's totally snobbish!" Woohyun looked at the younger and raised an eyebrow. "Know her?"
Sungyeol nodded and propped his right elbow on the table and leaned his head on his palm. "She was my seatmate, a girl from America and she was snobbish."
Woohyun smirked and looked at the girl. "Interesting..."
 
He stood up and Sungyeol held his arm. "Where are you going?"
"Gonna make the girl fall for me." Woohyun shrugged his arm off and headed to where the girl was located at.
"tsk. Goodluck hyung." Myungsoo muttered and they just continued eating.
 
 
 
"Umma! This school is so weird. Girls are totally crazy over some things I dont even know. Boys are like zombies muttering things I can't even understand...." Miyeon kept on talking to her mom with her phone as she dug in on her food. Totally not minding the new presence of a boy in front of her.
Woohyun shifted from his sit to make the girl noticed him but he was totally failing. She's speaking English too much. He then pretended to wiped his nose as he thought blood will come out soon if he keeps on hearing the girl in front of her say more English words.
 
When Miyeon looked at her front and saw a boy smiling at her, she raised an eyebrow and hung up on the phone.
Woohyun sighed in relief as she already noticed her. He smirked and propped his elbows on the table and leaned his chin on his interlaced finger as he gazed into her eyes. "Do you believe in 'Love at First Sight'?"
She gave him a weird look. Is this boy crazy? She ignored him and just continued eating her food. And when she lifted her head up and saw no one already at her front, she sighed in relief.
 
"How about in Second sight?" Woohyun, who shifted his seat, and sat on the empty chair on the right side of Miyeon, asked while wiggling his brows.
Miyeon jumped a little as she was shocked by the boy's presence on her right side. "Are you crazy?!"
He nodded with his lips pressed together and stood up. She made a face and continued eating. I swear that boy is really sick.
 
"Third sight?" Woohyun, who shifted on the left empty chair beside Miyeon, asked once again. His legs are crossed and his back leaning on the table while looking at her.
Miyeon stood up, getting annoyed already and pointed at him. "What the ? Are you crazy? I am totally busy eating and you are annoying me!" She took her bag and walked out of the cafeteria.
Woohyun blinked as he watched her walking away. "Woah~~" He clutched on his rapidly beating heart and smiled. That girl is seriously interesting.
 

 

hihi woohyun and his greasy lines :P