Prologue: Stupid Nam Woohyun

Stupid Nam Woohyun

 

Chapter 1: Prologue: Stupid Nam Woohyun


 

tumblr_m32lz1q6AU1qc1uuro1_500.gif
 
"Can you.. go away?" Miyeon bursted out as Woohyun just finished showing his bunny aegyo while she was eating.
Woohyun pouted cutely and wiggled his body side to side like a kid while looking at her. "Come on, my aegyos works on my fan girls. I bet you're just controlling yourself not to squeal"
She rolled her eyes and rubbed her temple. "This boy is really stupid." She muttered.
 
 
He blinked as he heard that famous word from her again. "Did you just call me stupid again?"
She slammed her palms on the table, making a loud noise and earning looks from the students around the cafeteria. She glared at Woohyun and yelled. "YES YES YES!!! YOU ARE STUPID"
 
 
Woohyun flinched at her sudden burst although he was used already by her calling him stupid in Korean or English version. He also slammed his palms on the table and stood up. He leaned closer to Miyeon's face and glared straight in her eyes.
Miyeon backed away a little as she gulped from the closeness of their faces.
 
He smirked when he felt her getting nervous from the closeness of their faces. "Park Miyeon, my Jessica.. I'm only stupid for you. Remember that."
Her eyes widened by his words and watched him as stood up straight. He wiped his lower lip ily using his middle finger while his eyes were looking down.
He looked up again and gave her a cute wink before going to his friends, Infinite, who are eating on their spot.
 
 
Miyeon watched him as he go to his friends while clenching on her fist. She shook her head from frustration and took her spoon and dug on her food and continued eating on her food. Her eyes were like flaming from so much irritation. That Stupid Nam Woohyun!
She slammed her fist on the table and glared at no one. "STUPIDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.
 
 
Woohyun who heard her yell from the other table looked back to where Miyeon was sitting. He chuckled and looked back to his friends.
"Yah, I'm only stupid for you.." Infinite chuckled as Sungjong imitated what Woohyun just said a while ago to Miyeon. "..that was really stupid of you!"
"Nahh~ It's disgusting you know!" Sungyeol added.
 
Woohyun rolled his eyes and smack the maknae's head.  "That was one of the way to make a girl fall in love. You know."
The 6 boys all rolled their eyes and shooed him.
"Go away!"                                    "You're disgusting!"                      "Greasy much!"
 
Woohyun just shook his head with a chuckle. I'll make sure she'll fall in love with me.
 
 

 

so this is the first chapter! hehe

thanks for those who already susbcribe!

I hope new readers who found my story will susbcribe too!!

 

And a reminder, if the sentence was Italized, it means it was said in english.

Miyeon's thoughts will be in pink and Woohyun's will be in blue.