SPRING BLOSSOM: the worst spring ever

SPRING BLOSSOM

It was a cold night. Krystal Jung walked to her apartment with her trench coat wrapped her fine figure. She heard her phone kept ringing in her pocket. She didn't bother to pick up the phone. As soon as she arrived at her Apartment, she checked her phone. It was from Kai, her boyfriend. She smirked.

"Jerk..." She hissed while throwing her phone to a sofa.

She heard her phone was ringing again. She took a deep breath and picked up the phone. She lost her mind when she decided to pick up his phone.

"Soojung-ah..." It was Kai.

"Hmm?" Krystal only answered that.

"What happened to us?"

Krystal rolled her eyes. "What do you think?" She smirked. "You are the one who cheated on Sulli, my own group's member. Why am I supposed to be the one who answers 'what happened to us?'"

Kai sighed. "We were really drunk. She was tired of her relationship with Taemin Hyung and I was also tired..."

"Of our relationship?" Krystal cut him off. She didn't hear any answer from Kai, which made her even more sad. Her chest was so hurt. She couldn't help but releasing a single tear. "I'm tired of all of this too. We've been secretly dating for 4 years already. I'm tired of pretending. I'm tired of handling the feeling when you could freely hang out with other girls while I can't do that to my guy friends. I'm tired of being jealous because of you."

Kai listened to every word she said to him. He couldn't decide what to do. He wanted to say the words, but he felt like something stopped him from saying that kind of thing. "I wanted to hide our relationship to public and our company for your own good. I don't want those fans start to hate you if they found out. But if it hurts you that bad..."

"Just say the words..." Krystal held back her tears.

"Let's break up."

 

***

 

It had been a month since Krystal and Kai were broke up. They never ran into each other anymore. They were stranger to one another. No one questioned what happened to them because no one knows that they were dating, except Jessica (Krystal's sister), Sulli, Amber and Chanyeol.

Kai spent most of his time with practicing, partying, and attending socialites and artists' event with Sulli, since they were assigned to do the activitiy together. Reporters were once asked them whether they were dating or not. They looked perfect together, which made Krystal couldn't help herself not to feel pissed off. They do look together. They always answered the questions only with a single smile, which made everything got more real. They seemed to be a couple already.

Then, that day was coming, the day when EXO-K members had to collaborate with f(x) members.

Kai went in to the practice room. He spotted s and f(x) members, except Krystal.

"Whoa, Kim Jongin! Do you really date my baby Sulli? I watched the news last night," Victoria asked him as she approached him.

"We're not, Noona." Kai smiled then he looked at Sulli who was smiled back at him.

Victoria rolled her eyes. "You two seem like you guys are dating!"

Kai only laughed. He searched for Krystal once again but he failed to find her. "Where's Krystal?" He asked Amber finally.

"You don't know? She's going to London today for holidays," Amber answered him.

Kai nodded his head. He was actually glad that at least Soojung got some days off. He smiled again.

The practice was finally over. Kai was exhausted. He went back to his Apartment immediately. He sat on a couch before checking his iPad. He read some news of the day. Girls' Generation had a successful debut album in United States, SHINee placed #1 on Oricon Chart, and... wait... the next article is...

Kai raised one of his eyebrows. F(x) Krystal went to London with Infinite's L?

Kai felt the temperature of his body raising. He read the article over and over again. So Krystal wasn't went there alone, instead she asked that bastard named Myungsoo to accompany her? Kai knew he shouldn't feel jealous because they weren't together anymore, but he failed. Myungsoo was Krystal's ex boyfriend. He still loved Krystal even when Kai and Krystal were still together. Damn...

He never felt this angry before. He called Amber immediately. He needed to call Soojung right away. He asked her for Soojung's number in London. He called her.

"Hello?" Krystal answered the phone.

"What were you thinking?! Do you think you can make me jealous by asking Myungsoo to accompany you to go to London? Tell you what, your strategy was fail on me," Kai yelled at her as soon as she picked up the phone.

Krystal scoffed. "Do you think I asked him to accompany me here because I want to make you jealous? I asked him because I wanted to start all over again with him."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"I should be the one who asked you that. Are you crazy? If you're not jealous, why do you even bother to call me at this hour from Korea just to ask me about Myungsoo?" Krystal attacked him back. "Shouldn't you be calling Sulli now? I heard you guys are dating."

Kai smirked. "Are you jealous of that?"

Krystal sarcastically laughed. "If I'm jealous, I should've done like what you're doing to me right now. I will suddenly call you out of the blue and talk about nonsense thing, like you're doing now!" She hung up the phone.

"Hello? Hello?" Kai looked at her phone. She hung up the phone. "Erghhh!!!" He threw his phone to the couch. He pulled his hair a bit. Krystal Jung, what are you trying to do to me? Are you going to kill me softly like this?

Why on earth you asked Myungsoo to go with you? Why don't you ask me instead? What if he couldn't protect you over there? What if he did something bad to you? What if he you? ....

The thought of Krystal being by Myungsoo really pissed him off. He still loves Krystal. He admitted that. He actually didn't want to be separated from Krystal. It was actually killing him... He just didn't dare to tell Krystal about that. That was why he tried to divert his attention to Sulli. He wished he could move on, but he couldn't.

He took his phone again and called Krystal once again. She didn't answer the phone. He took his passport, his wallet and his coat. He went off immediately.

 

***

 

It was his first time visiting London. He couldn't speak English really well. Thank God, he got a nice and friendly TAXI driver who could take him to the right hotel immediately. He took his phone from his coat and dialed a phone number. She finally picked up the phone.

"Soojung-ah, I..." Kai frowned. He heard her panting.

"Hello?" Krystal tried to breath properly. "Hello? Who's this?"

Kai clenched his fist. "I'm here. In what room are you in?"

 

***

Krystal bit her lower lip. Was it real? Was he really in London? He stood up and went to the door.

"Where are you going? We just started with an intense kiss... don't you want to go to the next level?" Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her waist from the back, then he kissed her neck.

"Stop it,"  Krystal released herself from him. She didn't want to do that with Myungsoo. He was the one who kissed her earlier. She was about to cry.

Someone knocked the door. Krystal couldn't believe it. It must be Kai. She ran to the door and opened it. She saw Kai. She couldn't be happier than this. She immediately hugged him tightly. "Kai..." She cried.

Kai hugged her back. He ruffled her messy hair and kissed the top of her head. "It's okay... don't cry..." He saw Myungsoo looked at them with hateful look. He glared at him back. He released her then walked to Myungsoo. He punched Myungsoo in the face twice. "Don't ever lay a finger on my girlfriend again, you got me?"

Myungsoo smirked. "I kissed her already."

Kai was pretending not to hear that. He angrily pulled Krystal and dragged her outside the hotel. They were sitting on a bench in the Hotel's park. Kai still didn't let her hands go from his grip. He looked piss off.

"I'm sorry," Krystal finally spoke first.

"It's okay..." Kai looked to the other side.

Krystal sighed. "Are you still mad? Are you... jealous?"

Kai glared at her. "NO."

His expression was so funny. Krystal laughed. She pinched his arm. "Eii~ you're jealous." She giggled.

"So what if I'm jealous?" He rolled his eyes.

Krystal smiled. She pecked his cheek with a kiss. "I miss you. I'm glad that you're here with me now..."

It made Kai smile as well. He looked into her eyes deeply. "I miss you too. And yes... I'm jealous when I know you were going with Myungsoo. I thought you were really trying to kill me slowly. Don't ever do that anymore, okay?"

She hissed. "You were so close to Sulli too."

He put his arm around her neck. "I was trying to move on, but actually I can't. I still love you and I will always do. Will you consider our break up is only a break for us to refresh our mind and start over as a couple again?"

"Hmmm..."

"Hmmm?" Kai looked at her with confused look.

Krystal nodded her head and grinned. "Let's start over."

Kai missed her so bad. He cupped his fingers to her cheeks and kissed her lips passionately. "This time, let's publicly declare our relationship."

Krystal nodded her head again. "Let's start from our SM Family first. As I think about this, I think I'm not ready to announce it to public too."

"Okay..." He smiled then kissed her lips once again. Spring was really there. They felt like flowers were blooming beatifully as they were kissing. It was a beautiful day.

 

***

 

{ 20120428 | 11:31 AM -- B }

 

Comments are LOVE :D

Thank you for reading/subscribing/dropping comments :)