Kyuhyun and You

Super Junior and You [ Story on Hiatus~~ ]

 

                “Kyuhyun! Pay attention!”

You hit his shoulder as you spoke, upset at the fact that Kyuhyun had been playing his PSP instead of helping you plan Henry’s surprise birthday party. It was tomorrow, and the only confirmed thing on the party list was the DJ and where it was being held.

“Yah! Noona, don’t hit!”

                “Kyu. You have to stop playing your game and help me plan this party for Henry.”

“Just let Teuk hyung do it.”

You groaned and ran your fingers through your messy hair. You stood in front of him and crossed your arms, but Kyuhyun’s eyes didn’t break from his gaming system. Looking from the list in your hand to him, you decided to use the best tactic you knew.

“Noona anniyo!! Give it back!”

                “Ani Kyuhyun. You’ll get this back after we finish planning the party.”

You put the PSP out of his reach, and then sat next to him on the couch.  Uncrossing his arms, you showed him the list.

                “We still need food, drinks and decorations.”

Kyuhyun whined in protest, lying back on the couch. As much as Kyu loved his group mates, he hated getting all the responsibilities when they needed to be kept secret.  You suggested helping him like you always do, but was unaware that this time would be you doing all the work yourself while he played on his PSP. He fidgeted with a pillow, avoiding your gaze.

                “We can buy the drinks and food together tomorrow, but today you need to go to the party store and get the birthday decorations.”

“Noona why can’t you?”

                “Because the group asked you to, not me.”

Kyuhyun sat up, a confused expression across his face.

“You always help with decorations though; you’re a better party planner than me.”

                “Yeah, but I’m tired of doing all the work by myself while you sit there and play your stupid game!”

“It’s not a stupid game! I’m tied for first in the world!”

“Kyuhyun stop. I’m tired of this.”

You stood and ran your hand through your hair again, taking a deep breath. Kyuhyun rose slowly, grabbing your hands gently.

“T-tired of what, ____?”

                “Of doing all of your responsibilities and getting no credit. Of you sitting there just playing your stupid video games. I know you’re a busy person, but so am I.”

You pulled away from him and threw the list on the coffee table, storming out of the house. You didn’t want to start an even bigger argument, so you walked to the nearby park. It was sunset now and getting chilly, which made you regret not grabbing a jacket on your way out. You stayed for what seemed like hours, the sky getting darker as time passed.

                “Kyuhyun, why must you be like this?” You muttered to yourself as you spoke.

Seeing a cars headlights passing by, you silently hoped it was Kyuhyun.

“______-ah?”

The voice you heard was not of Kyuhyun’s, but of Ryeowook’s. He turned off his car and stepped out, walking over to you.

“______-ah? Is that you? Is everything alright?”

                “Neh, it’s me. I’m not sure if all is alright though.”

Ryeowook sat on the bench close to you, giving you his jacket. You put it on, smiling from the warmth you felt.

                “Gomawo.”

“You’re welcome. What’s wrong? Did something happen with Kyu?”

                “Neh… I sort of yelled at him.”

“Waeyo?”

                “I’m tired of doing all of his work. Well… I’m tired of doing it alone. Lately all he’s been doing is playing his stupid video games.”

Ryeowook chuckled at this.

                “Anniyo! Don’t laugh.”

“Mianhe, but that’s him.”

                “He used to help though. Now he doesn’t.”

Ryeowook nodded his understanding, and then stood up, pulling you with him.

“Come on; let’s go back to my place. You can spend the night in the guest room. You’ve still got an extra pair of clothes there from the last time you spent the night with Kyuhyun.”

You nodded and stood, going with him to his car. Staring out the window during the ride, you couldn’t help but tear up a bit. You didn’t like the fact that you were going to be away from your love tonight, but it’s what’s for the best – so there are no arguments.

The ride to Ryeowook’s house was short, and there was the usual amount of cars in the driveway: Eunhyuk’s, Lee Teuk’s, Donghae’s, and Siwon’s cars were all parked in the driveway.

“Wow I feel like a party crasher,” you mutter softly.

“Anniyo, don’t worry. They’re just over because they had nothing better to do; they’re probably still playing card games.”

You simply nodded, getting out of the car after it was in park. Walking in with Ryeowook, you smiled a bit as you saw four sleeping males on the floor.

“Aish…  I didn’t expect them to fall asleep before I got back. Want to take the guest room, or sleep in yours and Kyu’s usual room?”

“The guest room is fine, kamsahamnida.”

You gently kissed Ryeowook on the cheek, and then left for the guest bedroom to sleep. It wasn’t your favorite bedroom, but it was better than having the memories of Kyuhyun and you brought up in the other room.

~~~~~

You woke up the next morning to the smell of blueberry pancakes. They were your favorite, so you crawled out of bed and stumbled to the kitchen. You didn’t care that you were in your pajamas still and your hair and makeup were completely messed up, you wanted food.

As you walked into the kitchen you were not only greeted by the pancakes, but the five males that you left last night as you went to bed.

“Annyeonghasaeyo!”

You giggled softly as they greeted you at the same time, jumping onto the counter.

                “Annyeonghasaeyo oppas~”

Lee Teuk handed you a plate with two pancakes on it and a fork, smiling a bit.

“Eat ________-ah, you’ll feel better. You cried too much last night.”

You bit your lip, not realizing that anybody actually heard you cry yourself to sleep last night. You began eating, avoiding eye contact with everybody. You felt somebody place their finger under your chin, guiding your face to look up at them. It was Siwon, which was no surprise to you. He always tried to make you feel better.

“Everything will be better; it always is between you two.”

You simply nodded, closing your eyes. He was right, everything does always get better. You were just questioning to yourself how long it would take this time.

“Now come on, get dressed. Henry’s party is soon.”

You looked to Siwon with a bit of confusion. “It’s on? The party stuff isn’t ready though…”

Eunhyuk slid onto the counter and showed you a text message on his phone.

I’ve got the stuff for the party. Tell noona I say sorry, and I promise to make it up to her somehow.

You smiled a bit as you read the text, silently thanking him. You handed Siwon your now empty plate and ran to the guest bedroom, changing into the clean set of clothes you found then ran into the connecting bathroom and freshened yourself up. You didn’t take as much time as you usually did, which surprised the males as you skipped back into the kitchen.

“You didn’t take long,” Lee Teuk said, fixing the bow tie you had added to your simple outfit. “Bow tie, polo shirt and skirt, looks good on you.”

You smiled brightly as he walked away, and then Donghae came over and put his favorite pair of sunglasses on you. Not letting you say anything, he pulled you outside and to the car. You got in, looking down and noticing that you weren’t wearing any shoes.

“Uh, oppa…”

You looked up to all of the other males with confusion, yet only Siwon looked back to meet your eyes.

“Shoes?”

                “Neh, I need some.”

With that he ran back into the house, grabbing you a pair of combat boots and clean socks. When he got back into the car he handed them to you, and you quickly put them on. Ryeowook handed you your phone, and you smiled, leaning your head against his shoulder. You two were practically brother and sister, and you loved that.

The ride to the party location didn’t take long, and once the car was parked everybody jumped out. You skipped to the door and went in, your eyes going wide as you saw all of the decorations.

                “Wow, it’s amazing.”

“Kamsahamnida noona.”

You turned to see Kyuhyun behind you, holding out a rose. You smiled, embracing him in a hug. His arms s around your waist and he returned the embrace, his smile as large as yours. You leaned your forehead against his, giggling softly.

                “Kyuhyun, this is amazing. Henry will love it.”

“Noona, I’m sorry for upsetting you. It’s not what I want; I just get wrapped up in my games I want to do nothing else. I’ll do all of the work next time I’m asked to, promise. Forgive me please? I even bought you this pretty flower, even though nothing can compare to your beauty.”

You felt yourself blush a bit, hearing cat calls from around the room. You simply nodded, giving him a light kiss on the nose.

                “All is forgiven Kyuhyun, saranghae.”

 

 

 

Aish you guys, mianhe for updating so late! >< I promise that the next update won't take as long as this one did. :) 

HUGE thank you to everybody who's read and subscribed! I love hearing feedback, so don't be afraid to comment with your thoughts, or even requests! This one was a request for KoreanKoalaKutie, I hope you all liked it! <3