Lee Teuk and You

Super Junior and You [ Story on Hiatus~~ ]

 

You came home from a long day of schedules, hair up in a messy bun when Lee Teuk pulled you in the house and pushed you against the wall, greeting you with a sensual kiss. You were taken by shock, but returned the kiss. He pulled back, smiling and putting his forehead against yours.

“Annyeong yeobo,” he whispered, then caressed your arm and gripped your hands firmly.

                “A-annyeong oppa,” you manage to stutter out, your skin getting goosebumps as he touched you.

Lee Teuk smirked and went over to close and lock the door. You looked at him with a slight bit of confusion, but decided not to question. He guided you to the couch and sat you down, taking your keys and phone from you and putting them on the coffee table.

                “Oppa? What’s going on?”

“Shh,” he said, putting a finger to your lips to quiet you. “Trust oppa.”

You simply nodded and watched him. He knelt in front of you and put his knees on either side of your feet. He carefully looked over your body, tracing a finger from your shoulder down your arm, against your thigh and down your legs. You had to bite your lip to keep from speaking or letting a soft moan escape. He looked up to you and smiled, leaning up and kissing you deeply. You kissed him back, feeling your hand go to his neck instinctively. He bit your lower lip, asking for entrance and you couldn’t help but allow him access. You felt his tongue brush across yours, his hands moving to your lower back to pull you closer to him. Both your arms wrapped around his neck, you both were kissing and occasionally biting for what seemed like hours. He moved his lips from yours to your cheek, then jaw and then neck. He found the sensitive spots on your neck, making sure to kiss and bite them. You gasped softly and moaned, your hands falling to his forearms.

                “O-oppa wh-what…”

Lee Teuk groaned softly and stood, pulling his shirt off and throwing it to the nearby chair. You reached up and ran your finger down his chest and abs, looking up to find that he was watching your finger and biting his lip. Hooking your fingers into his waistband, you stood and kissed his nose. He chuckled softly and took your fingers out of his waistband, picking you up bridal style and took you to the bedroom. You kissed his neck as he walked, trying to see if you could get a moan from him. Failing at the simple task you set for yourself, you pouted against his skin.

“Heh, yeobo’s so cute.”

He gently sat you on the bed and smirked, leaning down and kissing you again. Pulling away, Lee Teuk tapped your nose and walked to the dresser, lighting the candles placed upon it. You smiled and breathed in the scent of Cucumber Melon and Apple Pie candles, your eyes closing slowly. You felt the bed sink next to you and soft lips upon your neck. You giggled softly, putting your hand on his leg and slowly moving it. He slid his hands under the bottom of your shirt, rubbing his thumb across the dimples of your back. You shivered; not knowing how much teasing you could take. You brushed a finger against the slight bulge in his jeans, smiling when you heard his soft moan. His breathing became ragged as you kept teasing the spot you had your fingers on, and he buried his face in your neck. He kept as you teased, then he did something you did not expect: him pushing you so you were lying down on the bed and holding your hands above your head, straddling your waist. You blushed and giggled, but he wasn’t mirroring your actions.

“You tease Oppa, waeyo?”

                “Miahne oppa, I just… like seeing you squirm.”

You bit your lip, still smiling. Lee Teuk wasn’t playing your game though. He leaned down and kisses your lips, pulling away before you had the chance to kiss him back or pull your hands down from his grasp. You felt him start to grind his hips against yours, his no longer a secret. Your breathing became labored and you started to squirm under him.

                “T-tease,” you stammered out.

“You tease, I tease.”

He let go of your hands only to undress you fully, smiling as he examined your body. You sat up in bed, pulling him closer by his belt loops. Once he was close enough, you rubbed your hand over the bulge in his pants, looking up at him. He inhaled sharply, lolling his head back and closing his eyes tight. You giggled and reached into his pocket, pulling out a .

                “Thought you were getting lucky tonight, neh?”

“I didn’t think, I knew.”

Lee Teuk took the from your hands and held it. You undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, smiling a bit as you saw that he was fully erect. He shimmied out of his pants and boxers and threw them to the other side of the room as you teased his tip with your fingers.

“Lay back, legs apart.”

You nodded and obeyed him, holding onto the sheets as you felt him straddle you, putting on the . He teased your entrance with his tip slowly, making sure to keep it up until you were squirming and begging for him to enter you. He finally entered you, slow at first so he didn’t hurt you. Your nails dug into the sheets as you felt your hips compress together, and he gently kissed your lips.

“Are you alright yeobo? Still sick?”

You narrowed your eyes in confusion, softly.

“Yeobo, yeobo wake up.”

You opened your eyes, seeing that Lee Teuk was fully clothed, standing next to the bed with a cup of noodles in his hand. You looked down to see that you were fully clothed as well, bundled under several blankets.

“Oppa? What… what’s going on?”

“Yeobo, you’ve been asleep for a few days. You have the flu. You don’t remember?”

You shook your head, rubbing your eyes. “O-oppa, when did we last have ?”

“Three weeks ago, waeyo?”

You groaned a shook your head, realizing that it was just a dream.