The Meeting

When Love Hit Them (On Hold for A while)

As Chanyeol ran, he accidentally bumped into someone. “Oh, mianhe” Chanyeol looked up as he faced a smaller baby faced guy. “oh it's okay. I should have looked where I was going.” “well, I gotta run bye!” Chanyeol ran all the way back o his house. “Umma, Appa, I'm home!” “Chanyeol-ah in the living room.” Chanyeol entered the living room. When he entered he saw a older couple and a younger looking man. “ Chanyeol-ah, we would like to intruduce you to Mr and Mrs Wu and their son Wu Yi Fan.” Chanyeol bowed and said “ Anyeonhaeseyo, Park Chanyeol imnida.” “ Chanyeol, you are going to get married to Wi Fan.” Mr Park said. Both Chanyeol and Wu Fan had their jaws dropped. After five long minutes, Wu Fan finally spoke. “U - Umma, Appa, you're kidding right?” “Does it look like we are kidding?” replied Mr. Wu . “N- No.” replied Wu Fan. “Okay kids, we wanted you guys to learn about each other so we are going to leave to you arraso?” “ Ne”

 

                                      Sneak Peak

                “ Wait, aren't you the guy that I bumped into yesterday ?”

 

                                 Authors Corner

Hey guys! Thank you for subscribing and commenting ! Here are some gifs just for you guys! I'll write some more tommorow or today of I'm in the mood to. Thanks to all my subscriber! Bye!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Enjoy!