America the Great

Hunhan and Taoris Get Cable

 

“Oh I’m so excited!” Tao said enthusiastically.

“I wonder if American television is better than Korean,” Sehun questioned.

It was a big day for Luhan, Sehun, Tao, and Kris. They were finally getting cable in their Korean dorm. But it wasn’t Korean television…..it was American cable.

Tao eagerly grabbed the remote and the TV. “I wonder if America has a Gucci channel.”

“What? You do not need more Gucci in your life,” Kris argued. “And neither does my wallet,” he complained under his breath.

But Tao just ignored him and continued pressing buttons on the remote. The first few channels they viewed were just nature documentaries. But then they stopped on channel 8……it was a soap opera.

All four of them gasped aloud as they saw a woman slapping a man for cheating on her.

“How dare you cheat on me Billy!” The woman exclaimed.

“How dare you cheat on her Billy!” Sehun said with a disappointed tone.

They stayed on that channel for a little bit, before getting bored and changing to something new.

Tao and Kris stopped on America’s Next Top Model. They seemed to be intrigued by the models. “Oh I’m more fabulous then her!” Tao said. “I have a Gucci handbag! What does she have?”

“And look at that girl’s hair! It looks like a wild animal is living on her head. I have way better hair than her.” Kris protested.   

“Uhh let’s change the channel,” Luhan said nervously.

The four boys continued flipping through channels. They finally stopped on Hannah Montana. Tao and Kris seemed to be in a very argumentative mood today.

“Wait. Hold the phone! That girl puts a blonde wig on is supposed to be a pop star? How can people not recognize her?! She looks the same! What is wrong with people today?” Kris said and sighed.

Luhan took the remote and changed the channel. He knew Kris shouldn’t be watching Hannah Montana.

“WAIT!” Tao said, holding his hands up. “This looks interesting.”

It was Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

“Ooooo. I want her handbag!” Tao said eagerly. “And her jacket!”

“I have better hair than her.” Kris said in a rather bored tone.  

Sehun told Luhan to change the channel, but Tao insisted they watch the show.

Sehun and Luhan both sighed. “It’s going to be a long day.”