Back To Normal Life?

This is War

Jiyong felt the sun warming his and opened his eyes. And promptly shut them again being assaulted by a very rude sunlight that insisted on barging through the window. He groaned. His mouth was dry. He was certain his voice was scratchy. His body arched, he couldn’t remember anything about last night… Yeah Jiyong drank again last night after work. He needed a shower and a large cup of coffee rapidly. But his eyelids felt like they were stuck together! He silently cursed and promised himself to never drink again (even if he knew he was going to break this promise!). Lifting one hand, he rubbed at his eyes, clearing them enough to open them. He blinked a few times, hoping the room would come back into focus. He struggled to sit up, groaning as the pain in his head increased. Then he took in the fact that he wasn't in his bed but in Chaerin’s. What had he done last night?! Groaning again, he slumped against the headboard.

“Why am I always doing everything wrong?” he thought patting his head. He only had to protect his hyung’s friend and then he was sleeping with her?! The only thought of it startled him into shaking his head quickly! He was always doing mistakes! But he realized Chaerin wasn’t next to him in bed and… He was still wearing his boxers? Good, maybe it wasn’t that bad!

 

“Oh? Sleepyhead has woken up?” he heard a mocking voice coming from the kitchen. Chaerin’s voice. Good at least she hadn’t escaped while he was sleeping deeply!

“Wht apnd?” Jiyong mumbled trying to look at Chaerin. But the only way he could keep his eyes open was to squint!

"Articulate, Sweety." She said mocking him as she was smirking. She would pay for laughing at him later.

"What happened?" he said more slowly rubbing his eyes with his hand. He took the time to look around, noticing that the tv was on and Chaerin was wearing one of his jeans and his blue shirt. He liked this clothes, he didn’t have so much clothes after all. He didn’t want her to steal them. But he just sighed as he knew that Chaerin had nothing else to wear. He smiled lightly: honestly, she was kinda cute in this…     “Wait stop! Gosh I must still be dizzy, why am I thinking this?! Stupid alcohol!” he suddenly thought shaking his head.

"Well, as you can see… You're in my bed, oppa." She winked. Oh no. "You don't remember what happened last night?"

"Anything I said wasn't true." he immediately exclaimed. He knew that he was always saying stupidities when he was drunk!

"You mean you're not madly in love with me?" she asked innocently and Jiyong jumped in her bed crawling out of it.

“I’m kidding!” Chaerin added laughing seeing Jiyong on the floor.

"Oh funny rich girl. What really happened?" Jiyong was dreading the answer because, well, it was Chaerin and she was Youngbae’s friend or whatever what.

He still didn’t know what his hyung was feeling for this girl so he didn’t want to betray him. Actually, it wasn’t the first time Jiyong had heard about Chaerin. Before he met her, he had already heard her name through Youngbae’s mouth. When he arrived in Busan, he was always speaking about her to Jiyong. Jiyong knew she was important to his hyung since this time, he was even doubted if Youngbae was only seeing her like a friend. Then Youngbae met Dara and Jiyong never heard about this “Girl from Seoul” again.

"Well, it's like this." Chaerin grinned at the expression of horror on his face. "I woke up late at night and found you in your car, drunk and saying inaudible things. Aigoo… Do you know that it was hard for me to bring you back in the caravan? You’re so heavy! And you couldn’t even walk! And when you were finally in the caravan you stole my bed! You didn’t want to move from it so I let you sleep in it.” She explained her hands on her hips. Jiyong blinked and stayed speechless as he realized that nothing had happened between them. He had just been a dork again with her.

"Can you just kill me please?" he asked looking up at her, opening his eyes difficultly.

"No use, I’ll take my revenge on day. But I want to know something… Is your job to get drunk?” she mocked him again.

“No… I just went out with some old friends, that’s all.”

“Oh… So you have friends!” she but Jiyong just glared at her. “I'm making coffee. You want some?" she then sighed softening. Jiyong looked really pathetic with his messy hair, his beard and his half-opened eyes, there was no need to fight.

"So much." Jiyong groaned. Coffee. Celestial goddess.

He groggily stood up. He closed his eyes, wishing the room would stop spinning. He could feel the cold air of November on his bare skin. Wait, why was he only wearing his boxers?”

“Say… Why am I almost ?” he reluctantly asked as somehow he didn’t want to know the answer.

A smile appeared on Chaerin’s face as she came back from the kitchen.

“Well, when you entered the caravan you… You did a striptease.” She said trying not to laugh. What the…

“W-what? You’re lying!” Jiyong immediately protested laughing uneasily

“I’m not kidding Jiyong, it was… Really interesting!” she finally burst out laughing

“Yah, shut up! Just make your ing coffee!” Jiyong shook his head and quickly locked himself in the bathroom blushing hard.

 

 

“Really striptease? What’s going on with you Kwon Jiyong?” Jiyong sighed as he splashed water on his face, then rummaged through the cabinet. Finding some Tylenol, he swallowed two.

Feeling slightly better as the Tylenol kicked in, he went quietly back out of the bathroom. Chaerin was still in the kitchen surprisingly. It seemed that she had some problems with the coffee machine…

 

He walked behind her and stopped a few feet away watching as she growled and yanked at the machine. Steam hissed out, burning her finger, Chaerin shook it in the air cursing.

"Having trouble?" Jiyong smirked crossing his arms on his chest and leaning against the wall.

"I'm a big girl, I don’t need you!” she said indignantly

Jiyong grinned even more biting his lower lip. This girl was really heartstrong even if he betted she didn’t even know how to make coffee. She just wanted to impress him.

"Okay… Let me help you." he finally stepped forward, coming to stand behind her. He brought one arm around her and, guiding her hand, helped her fit the jug underneath the steam nozzle.

"What are you doing?" she said jumping back as his arms encircled her.

"Just showing you how to do it" he fought a laugh as Chaerin spluttered. He felt her elbow hitting back his bare chest. Ouch!

Jiyong leaned into her more, letting his bare chest mound itself to her back, his chin fitting into the groove of her neck, resting lightly on the hair that fell across her shoulder. He brought his right arm around her waist slowly and guided her hand.

"You see, it’s not difficult." Jiyong whispered in her ear as he helped her

“Shut up” she retorted pouting but she leant back even more against him.

Jiyong laughed at her childishness and moved his left hand to capture hers, turning it over lightly in his. Her hand was so small in his and so delicate. Unlike his. He lost his train of thought though when he caught sight of the burn, wincing on her behalf.

He ran his thumb across the red mark, it burned under his touch. He felt Chaerin jerk as he touched it.

Chaerin tried to pull her hand away but Jiyong looked at her gently. "It must hurt..."

“Of course it hurts! Go away!” she complained but Jiyong was still backing her.

Jiyong just chuckled and then

He suddenly took her finger into his mouth and let his soft pink tongue delicately and massaging it. Chaerin was taken aback. What was going on? She wanted to pull her finger out of his mouth but she couldn't...Actually she didn't want to. The caravan went silent but that might just have been because her blood was pounding in her ears. Her breath caught in and her heart was beating crazily during a moment until she felt Jiyong breathing calmly behind her, his well-toned bare chest rising and falling against her back. Surprisingly, she carefully listened to it and relaxed, closing her eyes. A moment later, Jiyong released her finger. Chaerin was still dazed and didn’t even move. She looked down at her finger and was amazed to see that his ministration had eased the pain.

She glanced up at him, "Don't say I’m doing nothing for you," he muttered, before walking away.