Study x:

Eonnie's push to my romance

Sure, I will come but only if my Dongsaeng comes too.
Ji Eun looks at her Eonnie surprised and looks away shyly. After school Ji Eun tells Kwan that she needs to go to the Jo mansion because of a biology project on Friday but she would be really too nervous being alone with Youngmin and Kwangmin especially with Youngmin if Kwangmin leaves both of them alone doing their projects. So Ji Eun asks her Eonnie to come too just to lessen her nervousness.

Kwan rethinks if she has to work on Friday and luckily she doesn't. On Thursday YG let's Ji Eun stay overnight at Kwan's place for 2 nights. Ji Eun is really excited and looks through all her clothes what to wear on Friday to the Jo mansion since they still have time after school to dress up into casual, comfortable clothes.

At Kwan's place, they watch a bit Tv and suddenly see a variety show with Jo twins in, they are dancing to Kim Hyun Joong's song, their look-a-like. Ji Eun's eyes deliberately are stuck at Youngmin. Kwan smiles at the lovely Ji Eun in front of her and then shifts her eyes towards the Tv but strangely her eyes are stuck too. She couldn't take her eyes off of Kwangmin. His smooth dance moves and dorky personality attracted her interest not to mention his similar look to Hyun Joong. In school the girls ate lunch again with Boyfriend. This time you don't interrogate the twins or anyone only eating and talking with the oppas about school and their activities.

After school Ji Eun goes to Kwans apartment alone first because Kwan has to stay a little longer in school because someone asked her to meet him after school for a little. Kwan gets a confession of a sunbaenim. She rejects him even though he is a popular football player in school he is shocked and suddenly swears revenge. She is surprised how a human can change from love to hate so fast but she is slowly getting more used to the fake love and personality people show off.

After the confession Kwan goes home to change to more comfortable attire too and goes then with Ji Eun to the Jo mansion.
The Jo family is quite rich owning the largest and prestiges hotels in Korea and some other countries. So Ji Eun and Kwan are welcomed by maids and butlers on the right and left side. That's really new and make them a little uncomfortable till the twins came down to pick them up.

 

Youngmin escorts Ji Eun to the living room while Kwan was just following Kwangmin and joined him watching tv. While Ji Eun and Youngmin were doing their project, Kwan sometimes glanced over to see how it's going between them. Kwangmin recognises this and suddenly his heart hurts, he thinks that Kwan is in love with his brother. Kwan is still looking at them really concentrated which is getting on Kwangmin's nerves and therefore leaves to his room.

After 3 hours Kwan gets bored of observing them doing their project quietly and of watching tv. just at the right moment a maid comes and says that they should come and eat. The maid just wanted to get Kwangmin but because Kwan is sooo bored she volunteers to get him.

She goes upstairs to get him. That maid said it'd be the third door on the right side but because on the first door she heard someone playing games she thought Kwangmin would be there and slowly opened the door slightly. To her surprise it was a Minnie version if the twins... as he heard the door slightly opening he thought it is Kwangmin and widely hugged her without realising that it was not Kwangmin. As Kwan clears her throut for him to realise he was slightly embarrassed for his mistake. She then asked him to break the silence what he was doing. He told her he was waiting for his hyung to come and play with him... So instead of Kwangmin, Kwan was now playing with him. They played a videogame called dynasty warriors.

At the same time Kwangmin got hungry and went down to grab something to eat. Youngmin and Eun Ji see him coming but are wondering where he has left Kwan.

They asked him immediately but he didn't see her at all. He goes up to look for her when he suddenly hears a scream from Kwan upstairs.
But when he arrives he opens the door not wondering at all why she is in the room of his little brother and sees both of them jumping, dancing and squealing around that they just won a super hard level... he wrinkles his brows, grabs her on the wrist and brings her downstairs to eat with his Dongsaeng following behind.

Kwan is surprised by his harsh action and talks therefore mainly to his Dongsaeng but more because he keeps talking to her. After dinner the girls go home but just when Kwan has past the door someone grabs her hand and swings her back...