Mianhae . . .

MAMA

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I sped up my steps to Chanyeol's house which is only few blocks from mine. When I arrive, I saw crowd of people and police cars surrounded his house. Xiumin who saw my presence approached me with a pale face.

"What's going on here?"

"B-Baekhyun, the neighbors heard fights and smell something stinks from Chanyeol's house but all of us doesn't know what to do so we called the police, we afraid that there has been a robbery in his house."

"Let me in," I said while try to breach the crowd. The polices try to stop me but I tell them that I'm one of his acquaintance and so they let me in with a condition that they'll covered me from the back.

 

~OO~

 

Soon as I open the door, the scent of something fishy is covered my nose.

"Chanyeol, where are you?!" I scream his name then I heard something strange from the living room.

There, laying a horrifying scene that makes few cops felt sick. Chanyeol is sitting on top of his father's body and playing something looks like a ball in his hand.

"Chanyeol …," I called him slowly and he turn his head, look at me with a sad expression.

"Baekhyun... Don't get any closer, please." Asked him with sorrow. I'm doing what he asked and tell the cops to step back.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing? Did you realized what you did just now?"

"I-i know Baekhyun! But they.... IT'S THEM! They made me do this," he point at his family's dead bodies which scattered all over the living room. He then throw the ball in his hand which is actually an eye ball.

"I do nothing, they started it. I do nothing, they've done it. I do nothing, i become their prey. I do something, they're DEAD!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"But this is wrong Chanyeol, you can always go to my place. You know my door will always open for you."

"Ne~ I know that.. But I can't drag you in farther to my life. Besides, isn't this view is wonderful Baekhyun?" Chanyeol spread his arms and circling around. "This is so fun, isn't it Baekhyun?"

I can only remain silent. I really wants to hug him right now and tell him to just live with me. I want to tell him to leave his rotten damn family.

"Baekhyun..." His calls brings me back.

"Hn."

"Hufh, I'm gonna miss your -like a puppy- face. Baekhyun, did you know... that I really like you.. No, I mean I really love you.. So.. That's why I don't wanna you to be together with someone as bad as I do." He seems getting out something from his pocket.

"I also love you Chanyeol and I accept you for who you are." I cried.. Damn.. I really am crying.. Just like a baby .. That's right, he always called me a baby.. A cute little puppy who cried like a baby.

"I hope we can meet in another life and when it comes, I wish I'm a normal person who deserves you to stay by your side."

"Chan --"

Bang….… a gun shot's sound stab my ear. I'm going numb, my mouth is frozen.... I couldn't do anything to stop him.

...

I saw him shot his own head.

... "CHANYEOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!"

Jebal...

Anyone....

Please wake me up from this bad dream. Pinch me anywhere.. Punch me if you want... As long as you'll tell me that this isn't real.

I slowly approaching him.. i hug him and caress his hair. He looks like he's bathing in a blood pool.

"Babo! *hiks* You really are babo Chanyeol!" I hugged his body.. Felt so cold. No more creepy laugh from him. No more warm feeling from his hands. It felt just like the part of myself just die. Tears keeps welling up without me could control it.

I'm hysterical and shake his body, wish he'll wake up and laughed at my crying. I kept screaming and the last thing I knew is Xiumin drag me out from Chanyeol.

Little by little, I can still see how the cops lift all the dead bodies. I could see Chanyeol's face for the last time before it disappeared behind a body bag.

Once again...

I could only do nothing….

Chanyeol …. .

Mianhae ... .

Jeongmal saranghae ... .

 

Baekhyun's POV End