Mianheyo.

Bad boy.

Bom's POV.

I can't believe this. I have to work with that jerk, Choi Seunghyun. But, anyway, I guess I`ll take my revenge by writing lyrics. To tell you the truth, I really love him up to now but I can't stand his attitude. He would make me wait for hours when he plans a date for the two of us. He would scold me for the simplest mistakes, and not just a simple scold, sometimes he'll go as far as insulting me. Sometimes he would entertain other girls off-screen. I know, our relationship is only known by the YG family but he promised me that he would only do intimate interactions with other girls during an MV. There are a lot more, actually. Sometimes he wouldn't apologize even if he's the one at fault. Sometimes, he shows more interest and he would interact with others in front of me, but if I`m the one who's gonna do that, he'd ice with his words. He's a real jerk, I tell you. JERK! I shouldn't have let his words come into me, I shouldn't have given him chances and I should have said no when he asked for them! I thought he wasn't the same jerks like the others but it turns out that he's only good at first. Aish! I really hate him, but I can't help but get hurt by seeing him and when our memories come back to me, the pain becomes severe.

 

"Bommie-ah. How's the lyrics?" Teddy Oppa asked me.

"Aing, its almost done. By the way, Oppa. Are we going to practice this song together?" I asked.

"Well, of course Bom. You definitely have to so that you'll have a great performance." He chuckled.

"You know, about...the-"

"Yes. But you bare with it even just for now, arraso? It's YG's request." He patted my head.

 

I nodded in return. I quickly focused myself on the papers in front of me. Somehow, knowing that he'll take notice of the lyrics gives me a victorious feeling. We only have 1 week left before the big concert. We've practiced the other performances. In the club, Lollipop, I am the best. It was a good thing that 2NE1 will be performing "Oh yeah" so I won't feel so awkward having TOP there. CL took the part where she will  be touching that bastard's face, I really don't know what to do or how to react if it would be me in there. Teddy hyung will be writing the Seunghyun's parts. I have no idea what is was but, its Teddy Oppa's. I`m sure it would sound very nice.

 

Author's POV.

Bom passed her lyrics to Teddy Oppa and combined it with TOP's part. He find Bom's work very nice. He immediately asked TOP to see him at the rehearsal room. TOP was confused about the sudden call since they were practicing their "Fantastic Baby" performance.


"Seunghyun, you'll be performing Bad boy by yourself and---" Teddy said.

"Yah? Is that why you didn't want us to practice it? But, why me? I can't sing the other's part." TOP scratched the back of his head.

"I'm not yet finished. You'll be performing with Park Bom." Teddy grabbed the papers and showed it to TOP.

"YAH?! PARK BOM?! WHY HER?!" The peace inside the room was broken by TOP's loud voice.

"It was YG's request. Even Park Bom can't say no."

"Tch, fine. I'll do it." He grabbed the papers and memorized the lyrics.

 

TOP's POV.

Aish, what's with the lyrics? Bom's parts doesn't seem right. Its like it's all pointing to our past. This isn't right! I wasn't able to justify my side! That girl! But who cares? We're done anyway, and we'll only perform this once. I really hope that it is. Even the thought that I'll see her again is bothering me, we'd be interacting because of this song. I don't know what kind of another touchy choreography will be added but it really does bother me. I'll talk to her about this too. She has to know my side. I just want to let her know that even I was like that, I really did loved her, and I really do. Even if I won't have her, I just want her to know that I was sincere with my feelings back then. My pride was on my way before, even now, my thoughts would be keeping my pride alive so I won't talk to her. GAH! I don't know. This is making me crazy!

 

After 4 hours, I was able to memorize the remade lyrics. My parts were almost the same as the previous lyrics so it isn't really hard. When I told Teddy that I'm done, he quickly asked one of the staffs to call Park Bom. This is it, Seunghyun. You'll be facing her again. Goddamnit.

 

"Aing, Teddy Oppa. Is everything done? Let's get started." She said cheerfully.

"Yes, the dance instructors are done with the choreos too. They'll teach you what to do, arraso?" Teddy hyung said.

 

We talked to the choreographer to teach us what to do, the instrumental of the song was playing while we they were showing us the moves. She looks like she's not bothered by my presence. Is she over me already? We'll have a lot of skin contact, but she looks fine with it. She even looks amused by the sight of the moves. Aish! Park Bom, what are you playing at?

 

The dance instructor asked us to do the same thing. He instructed on how I'll hold her hand, on how she'll push me away. I'll even hug her! God! That is just too awkward.

 

"Yo, Seunghyun. Can't you do better than that?" Teddy scolded me. I can't focus. There's a lot of interactions! Looking into each other's eyes, and there's a part where our face would be inches apart. How can I focus knowing that she was my ex-girlfriend and truth be told, I still love her but I didn't know how to take care of her the way she wanted me to. I'm so stupid.

 

We've been practicing this everyday which makes it more awkward. She performed her parts nicely. Her voice always mesmerize me. How I wish she'd be singing "You and I" for me again.  I've tried talking to her but she won't give attention to me. When I'm on my way to her, she would talk to someone else. Nice, Bommie. Nice move. You won't have the chance to run once YG concert is finished.

 

Bom's POV.

Phew! I can't believe I managed to practice "Bad boy" with him. I'm a lot nervous now that my performance with TOP for "Bad boy" will start any minute now. After they finish "Fantastic Baby", the second to the last performance would be ours. Damn! My heartbeat's too fast. Will I even perform it well just like back there during rehearsals? I am quite nervous and I feel a bit awkward, I just had to fake it because I don't want him to know that I still have feelings for him. I don't want him to pity me. I know TOP that well. I know that he'll take advantage of my feelings if I act weak in front of him. After a minute, GD, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang made their exit and went back stage, leaving TOP there. That means its time. The instrumental of Bad Boy started and TOP started his narration.

 

(TOP's part will be like this and Bom's part will be like this.)

I don't own any part of the song, I got them from the Bad Boy English Cover Contest, I just mixed them up.

 

Oh, baby come back. Its my fault, come back baby.

Whaddup, whaddup, yes girl. Whaddup. Yeaah, yeaaah ~

Everybody's looking at us like they know, but they don't know that we're about to let each other go.

I never really got to get you out of my mind.

I wonder if you're thinking same things at the same time.

I walked carefully, not showing myself until the chorus, the lights were focused on TOP. But even the fans didn't see me, my voice made them scream out of joy and did a "TOPBOM" chant.

I'm biting on my pillow stopping myself from screaming out frustration.

Everything would change if you would just give me one more try.

Things are difficult, o. But everything's crazy without you girl.

 

I walked slowly, showing myself to the audience making them scream furiously and kept on chanting "TOPBOM" which made it a bit awkward while I'm making my way towards TOP. He grabbed my hand just like the way we rehearsed, but his grip is a lot tighter and his eyes looked apologetic.

 

Don't know if I could go, don't wanna let you go.

And everything's so-so, these feelings just won't go tonight.

Everyday and night I'm so mean, cause I'm so real, I`m sorry.

But you can't change. 


I pushed TOP away from me and walked away, he was following me. His face looked really sorry.

 

Wish that I could turn back time so that I won't be a bad boy.

Can't be living like this when you knew I was a good girl.

I'm sorry I was crazy, so stupid and so crazy. Wish you could forgive me this time.

 

He kneeled in front of me, making the fans go wild by the sight of him pleading to me.

 

Baby, don't leave me, I know you still love me.

I wanted to take you, and hold you so gently.

I was your lay lay lay lay lady.

My lay lay lay lay lady.

 

I went away from him. Going on the left part of the stage, and he went on the other. Making me feel a bit more comfortable. I sang my part, feeling all of the words that I wrote in. Its all about you, Seunghyun. You made me feel so much pain.

 

 

Remember when you told me, it's time that we should go. 
But then you changed your mind saying I'm your true lover. 
Saying that I'm different, and I'm not like anybody other.
Once I get a hold of me, I finally can face you.
While you're still a part of me, I wanna hear from your side.
Taking time out for you
Everything we've been through
Every day and every night, all of it was with you.
 
He went near me, and hugged me from behind. His breathing gave me chills all over. And while he was hugging me, the fans looked very happy at the sight of us like that. He sang his part, as if whispering his words to my ears.
 
Don't know if I could go, don't wanna let you go
And everything's so-so, these feelings just won't go tonight.
Everyday and night I'm so sad, cause this is real, and you're my girl.
You never change.
 
I broke out from his arms. His hug felt warmer than those of the rehearsals. He's been hugging me a couple of times since we're practicing everyday but his hug awhile ago felt different. Aish! I shouldn't worry about it. I have to focus.
 
Always coming to me saying, "Sorry, I'm a bad boy."
Everything's my fault and you were just being a good girl.
At least, you should've noticed
My tears have turned to ashes
So that is why it's best to move on.
 
I touched his face, tracing my fingers on his jawline.
 
"Baby don't leave me, I know you still love me"?
Boy, who are you kidding?
Don't bother, don't ask me
I was your lay lay lay lay lady.
My lay lay lay lay lady.
 
 
I went away from him, and walked my way to the center-stage. He followed me, and went infront of me. He touched my cheeks, leaning forward, making his face an inch away from mine. He looked deeply in my eyes, tears were forming on them. What does this mean, TOP? Are you playing at me again?
 
You came and changed my life
You are my everything, please be my everything again
Look into my eyes, and know that this is real, and everything will be alright.
If I'm your girl, you wouldn't do this to me, baby.
Oh baby, speak to me. Yeah, yeah.
 
 
When I sang the bridge, he quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeves hiding his teary eyes away from my sight. I saw him! He was crying. He grabbed my hand and together, we put our hands up swaying to the beat.
 
Always coming to me saying, "Sorry, I'm a bad boy."
"Sorry, I'm a bad boy" "Sorry, I'm a bad boy"
Everything's my fault and you were just being a good girl.
 

Wish that I could turn back time so that I won't be a bad boy.

I'm a bad boy, you're a good girl.

Can't be living like this when you knew I was a good girl.

 

When the song ended, we bowed together and they were chanting "Alien Couple TOPBOM eonwonhi!"

 

After that, Gummy unnie, Chaerin-ah, Minji, Dara-yah, Psy, Tablo and the other YG members went up stage and sang Fantastic baby. It was such a happy concert. Even though it made us so tired, it was all worth it. We made our bow and exit. We congratulated each and everyone for the job well done. Everyone's busy. Cleaning up their things and changing clothes. The others went home already. YG appa congratulated us too! But he left early because he doesn't feel well. Now, only Big Bang and 2NE1 were left there. I told the girls that I'll just go to the bathroom outside our room because the faucet of the bathroom inside ours is leaking.

 

TOP's POV.

I can't believe I jerked a tear in front of Bom! But anyway, its done. We'll have our privacy now. I'll go talk to her.

 

I looked for Bom, I peeked inside 2NE1's room but she's not there. Minji told me that she went to the bathroom outside. I decided to head there. Luckily, the Alien Noona was there. She left the door open, she was only fixing her make up. I decided to come in, making her scream in surprise. I covered and locked the door. She was hitting my arms and I decided to let go. I'm hurting her, am I? Eesh.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! ARE YOU PLANNING TO PEEK?!" She exclaimed.

"No! I wanted to talk to you!" I said, trapping her on the wall behind her, and I managed to put my arms around her.

"What for? We're done, aren't we?!" She shouted, trying to break free from my arms.

"You're hurting me." I leaned closer to her.

"You're the one who hurted me! You always messed up with my heart. I cared for you like no one else can. I trusted you, I loved you. I gave all the patience I have so that I can keep up with your stupid pride! And you know what? I still care! And that's the problem!" She stopped hitting me and began crying.

"Y-you...do?" My heart felt shaky after hearing her words. And she still cares for me.

"Yes! And its stupid that I still love you even if you won't even feel sorry for what you've done! Even if you made me cry for a hundred times, I still do!" She fell on the floor. She covered her face with her hands.

"I...I`m sorry, Bommie."

"No forget it! Just go! I`m so tired of trying everything and doing all the things you want! I`m so tired of hearing that nothing of these has never made you satisfied, even my existence." She slapped my hand away from her.

"Bommie, no! I didn't know how to tell you how I really felt. My pride was covering my sight that I gave you up instead of it. I was blinded by fame, I was so comfortable that you won't leave me because I knew you loved me that much. I`m sorry. I was so selfish. I still love you, and if you'd give this stupid jerk another chance, you'll never have to make you eyes swell again. You will never have to cry yourself to sleep again. Please, Bommie. Please." I hugged her tightly. Much to my surprise, she hugged me back. I thought she'd let go but she hugged me tighter, it lasted for 10 minutes. I tried to comfort her. Telling her not to cry anymore.

"Seunghyun, please keep your promise." she said, pulling away from the hug.

"I promise. And if I ever hurt you again, tell me. I`ll hurt myself for you." I kissed her forehead.

"You Alien! I love you."

"I love you more, Bommie. I love you more."


We spent 30 minutes inside that bathroom. Good thing no one's waiting for us. Or maybe there were but they decided to go to the bathroom inside instead? I`m just so happy that I have her back again. And this time, I will only be a Bad boy on-screen and I`ll never ever hurt her again. Ever.

 

Fin ~