A mysterious girl.

Who are you?

Baekhyun trudged to his house wearily. It was a long day and all he could think about now was to go back home to catch a good sleep. He put on his headphones and started to rock out on his music to forget about his tiredness.Finally, he was back home. He rushed into his room and jumped onto his bed. The smell of the freshly made bed was making him even sleepier.

 

Just as Baekhyun was about to cover himself with his blanket and drift off to dreamland, his blanket was stuck. He tried pulling it again, but the blanket was still stuck at the corner of his bed. Out of frustration, he kicks the blanket away. “Ouch……” a muffled voice came out from the blanket.  Baekhyun was stunned. He became wide awake.

 

Baekhyun started to think of all kinds of possibilities hiding under the blanket. Is it a kidnapper who is ready to abduct him? Is it a psychotic murderer ready to kill him and eat him up? His imagination was going ridiculous. Baekhyun decided that he should be brave and find out what’s under his blanket. Mustering all his courage, he counted to himself three seconds before pulling out his blanket away. What’s under the blanket wasn’t a kidnapper, or a psychotic murderer. It was a girl, sleeping soundly at his bed.

 

Baekhyun gasped and immediately jumped out of his bed. A….A…GIRL?..... He stood rooted to the ground, staring at her with his eyes wide open. After Baekhyun cooled down, he walked closer to the girl. He poked her shoulder out of curiosity. The girl shooed him away. “Don’t disturb…” She mumbled.

 

What am I going to now….Baekhyun buried his head in his hands and try to think of a solution.In the end, he decided to confront the girl about it. He tried to wake the girl politely, the girl did not even stir. Baekhyun got angry, he pulled the girl’s hand pulled her out of the bed. However, Baekhyun lost his balance and landed on the floor…with the girl lying on his chest..

 

Finally the girl was awake. She turned her head and stared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun could feel her breathing on his face. Her long silky hair caressed his face. It was love at first sight. Charmed by her beauty, Baekhyun couldn’t resist giving her a kiss...