[#1] Side " N - icole"

" Off - This is KARA! "

 




[DSP - KARA's official homepage]



 
[DSP] - [KARA] - [PROJECT] - [Off ! This is KARA] - [#1] - [Jung Nicole]
 
 
 
 
I'm so hyper right now.. Finally my first post !!!! *jumping* hekksss..
 
I'll just begin with mMmmm '91 line I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU !!!! *rofl* Sorry *blushing* but I couldn't think about anything else and that just came out randomly *sticks tongue out*
 
Am I well-known for having a lot of Idol friends ?? *giggling*
 
 
SHINee's almighty Key is the first male idol I got really close with, beside SS501 oppas and AST'1 members (ex-labelmate of us)..
 
We got to meet in 2008 for a Christmas Special Stage and from then on, we've been good friends..
 
 
 
 
He might appear annoying *paused* and he actually is *evil laugh*, but he's also warm and caring..
 
It's weird but we just fit and fully understand each other. He's very supportive and I, on my own try to be supportive as well.
 
You won't believe it.... but before taking any decision he would always ask my opinion about it.
 
I know that out there, there are a Lot of KeyCole supporters and I thank U for that *bowing* hihi, but between Us there is nothing more than a solid friendship.
 
There were times when he told me that he wanted to date me and all those times I just stood still dumbfounded *O.O* fortunately he then added that he was just kidding and we laughed it off.
 
Among SHINee members, if I really have to pick someone that goes close to my ideal type then it's Choi Minho.. *hiding* ha ha ha..
 
                                                                    
 
 
I already imagine fangirls going crazy *running* hikksss but who wouldn't agree with me ?
 
Minho looks like he just went out from an anime, he's tall and well-mannered..
 
No one would reject him.. *giggling*
 
 
Sweet Kamilia *hiding my blushing face* ha ha ha ha.. Oh My Gosh !!!! I'm so nervous ha ha ha ha..
 
ok ok ok ok, I'll just say it.. I need to take a deep breath though..
 
5.....
 
4....
 
3...
 
2..
 
1.
 
       
I'M WITH JAY PARK !! wahhhhh *running*
 
 
............
 
 
When I say I'm with him.. you know what I mean right ?? He's my boy, I'm his girl ha ha ha ha *blushing*
 
Yess, we are an official Couple *giggling*
 
Random right ?? I bet that most of you didn't really expect it..
 
I've been paired up with Key, Minho, Jinwoon and others.... but not with him.. the REAL one *stick tongue out*
 
I've been a fan of him ever since.. *thinking* I was just.... amazed by his dorky personality and well.... by his dancing skills too *winks*
 
Whenever I saw him, I would become such a fangirl hi hi hi, I used to forget that I was an idol as well..
 
His style.... kind of american style was more familiar to me so that was another reason I felt attracted to him.. *blushing*
 
For what he told me.. He just used to look at me in a friendly way *sigh*
 
for him I was just the other cute maknae of KARA, hukkkss.. *crying*
 
but then.... 09 - 07 - 29 "Revolution" came out and I had the chance to show off another side of me *giggling*
 
                                                     
 
 
He told me that as soon as I got on stage and performed not "Wanna" but "Mister" *rolled eyes*.... he felt his heart racing ha ha ha ha..
 
Oh My goshhh should I thank the dance for being able to have him with me now ? *pouting*
 
Well from then on, he started to monitor all of my performances.... and even all the shows I was in hi hi hi cute right ?
 
He became a fanboy as I used to be of him *lol* this exchanging feeling ha ha ha..
 
Do you remember "Nodaji", the show I was with him ? I was picked because of him ha ha ha..
 
He asked PD-nim to bring me in..
 
Though at that time we didn't have much interactions, at least on-cam *giggling*
 
I think this is the only one caught on-cam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLqSAdGnH_o ..
 
He used to act shy or cool around me *frustrating* -.-" well, actually I did the same, since "Mister" kinda changed my image from cute to Hot (?) ha ha ha ha *blushing*
 
When we were left alone, we just talked mMmm about our careers, and about how our lifes changed when we transferred in Korea.. that's it..
 
Unfortunately the show got cut due to low ratings, and then there it was.. Park Jaebeom's MySpace scandal went out..
 
I was shocked *XO* well, actually more worried than shocked.. not because of what he said in his homepage, but because I knew how big the fuss would be..
 
aigooo he left 2pm, but worse than that.... He left Korea.. *shakes head*
 
                                          
 
 
I actually shed tears for his departure *sad* I cried my heart out when I saw him leaving....
 
When I was asked about my thoughts about Jaebeom leaving 2PM due to netizen reaction in " Nicole goes to college ", I just answered openly and straight-forwardly.
 
 
“Misunderstandings can come up between friends and on the internet. People sometimes forget how much more words can hurt than actions. As entertainers we all want to receive love. Even though I act like it doesn’t matter, there have been times where I have been hurt. I still remember the negative comments I saw on the internet during my debut. I even remember the screen names. Celebrities are people too. Netizens should think about how their comments can affect them.”
 
 
Actually after that I've been scolded by manager oppa, he said that I shouldn't have said those things. Jay was a delicate topic at that time and I should have just answered voguely, especially because of my status of an Idol too. But how could I do it ? How could I just hide my anger ? My frustration ?
 
When he heard about what I said, he called me and thanked me.. he he he..
 
He asked for my number to Min.. Yess, Miss A's Min who was still a trainee at that time and close to the both of us..
 
                                   
 
 
THANKS MIN FOR GIVING IT TO HIM !!!!  ha ha ha ha ha..
 
We started to text frequently *giggling* Well, I just waited for him to text or call me, I didn't want to be the one doing the first move, I didn't want to appear desperate.. *running*
 
But just God knows how frustrating it was waiting for his messages *angry*angry*angry* I seriously went crazy always watching at my phone screen..
 
We would spend hours on the phone, whenever I got free time, I would fall asleep with him talking to me..
 
Internet was another way to keep in touch hekkkss.. We would chat and see each other through webcams whenever we could *giggling* ha ha ha..
 
We became close like that hi hi hi..
 
He then went back in Korea.. We had the chance to meet wahhh, I was like soo so Happy ha ha ha..
 
That's when we turned from friends to lovers yehhhhh *proud*proud* hekksss..
 
I'm still so naive about relationships, still so pure and innocent ha ha ha, he's my first boyfriend after all..
 
Are you wondering what kind of boyfriend Jay is ??
 
Yess, I call him Jay, not oppa or whatever.. well, sometimes I also call him First *hiding my blushing face* First as in first boyfriend wahhh *embarassed* ha ha ha..
 
He's very very protective, sometimes he even goes overboard and it brings us into fights *crying*
 
The problem is.. as I said earlier.. I'm well-known as an idol with a lot of friends, a lot of male friends.. and this just bothers him so much..
 
Yess, Jay Park is jealous ha ha ha ha *blushing*
 
He followed me on twitter with another account, hekksss not with @jaybumaom and I do the same to follow him *shakes head*
 
               
 
 
Whenever he see me tweeting with someone else like *thinking* mMmm well whoever he is.. He would call me instanly aigooo he he he..
 
It's kind of frustrating but it also makes me happy *giggling* ha ha because I feel mMm loved (?) when he calls me all angry, jealous..
 
hi hi hi He sound so cute, like a little kid ha ha ha ha.. I really enjoy his explosion of jealousy..
 
Did you know that I was the one who was supposed to do the Special Stage with BEAST boys ? *pouting*
 
It was planned that Kikwang oppa, Dongwoon and me would dance " Bad Girl " but when Jay found about it he totally went crazy..
 
He said that if I performed with them then he would fly in Korea right away and punch their pretty faces *LMAO*
 
I didn't have any choice but reject it and let Hara perform instead.. ( though since Hara is more close to Doojoon, he had to replace Dongwoonnie XD )
 
I couldn't risk my boy appearing suddenly on stage and beat up my friends ha ha ha right ??
 
Aigoo.. well, I saw that you enjoyed seeing Hara, Kikwang and Doojoon perform.. soooo ha ha ha..
 
 
It was Ok for me to reject right ?? *pouting* Kinda still regretting it though hekkkss *kidding*
 
I'd like to tell you more about us, but I gotta go now.. *crying* I'm tired.. Sorry hu hu hu.. I'll tell you more later on ok ?
 
We still have plenty of time hekksss and look forward to another bomb confession *cough* Gyuri unnie *cough* ha ha ha..
 
See ya Kamilia....
 
Ah !!!! and tell me what do you think about Us (Jay and Me) hi hi hi *sticks tongue out*..
 
thanks.. take care XD
 
                                                                                
 
                                                                                 Tweety Cole
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
         ___________________________________________________________________________________________
                 __________________________________________________________________________________ 
 
 
[AiKa's NOTE] : From now on this will be Nicole's color.. Pics are NOT Mine.. Credit to Uploaders..