Video Introduction !

" Off - This is KARA! "

 

[Aika's Note] : Just imagine this, as a Video.. filmed by KARA's manager..
 
oOoOo Introduction oOoOo
 
the Spazz is going to start NOW....
 
 



DSP - KARA's official homepage




 

 

 
[DSP] - [KARA] - [ Vid - Author's POV ]
 
 
Gyuri : " Helloo Goddess here, or Umma Gyul as you're used to call me.. I heard about it you know ? bwekekeke.... We are on the van now, going back to our dorm.. aigooo so tired, but we are also very excited about this Project-Gift hekkkss.. Should we start talking about SBS Gayo Daejun 2010 ? "
 
Hara : " Yess, I'll start.. " she raised her hands " We read most of the response you guys gave about that night.. Was I the prettiest ? Thanks, hi hi hi.. I think it was the make up ? "
 
Jiyoung : " Yahh Unnie don't be too full of yourself ! " she pouted cutely.
 
Hara giggled and kissed maknae's cheeks : " I'm just saying what I read.. "
 
Jiyoung : " My turn now.. " she paused to think " I was very very nervous, most for Maknae Special.. We didn't have much time to practice all together, so we were really worried about the outcome.. Though it went out quite well right ? Unnies gave me a lot of support.. Thanks unnie " Jing looked at her unnie and gave out a big bright smile.
 
Seungyeon grinned mischievously : " And what else are you going to say about that special stage ? " 
 
* Members started to giggle *
 
Jiyoung flushed red instantly : " There's nothing else to say " she whispered.
 
Hara jumped on their maknae and started to tickle her : " Are you sure ?? I remember about a certain Lee Taemin.. "
 
Nicole joined Hara and jumped on Jing as well: " Yess I remember that too.. Did you say Handsome ???? " 
 
* Jiyoung kept on trying to free herself *
 
Gyuri was just watching the scene : " Yahh ! Let her go ! "
 
Seungyeon cupped the girl's face : " You should be more open " the mischievous grin was still on her face " Do you want to disappoint our fans ? "
 
Jiyoung was trying hardly to cover her blushing face with her two hands : " I s-said that Taemin o-oppa.... "
 
Gyuri sighed seeing the hopeless maknae : " Baby just say it out, these three aren't going to let you go " she patted her head.
 
Jiyoung : " Taemin oppa was cool when he was dancing " she mumbled.
 
Hara : " and and and ?? "
 
Jiyoung : " and that we could be paired up again since he got taller !! " she jumped on Gyuri and hugged her tightly.
 
* Members started to giggle at their maknae's cuteness *
 
Seungyeon waved at their manager that was holding the camera. It was her turn. : " I don't have any confession about that night " she cleared " I just enjoyed the whole show and our performance as well. " she paused thinking " We made some mistakes but those weren't that obvious right  ? "
 
*Gyuri , Seungyeon and Jiyoung turned to look at Hara and Nicole*
 
Hara gulped and smiled to avoid any awkwardness : " I bumped into Nicole during the transition to Jumping " she pointed at the other member.
 
Nicole cut her off : " Actually there was another little mistake I made " she said lowly.
 
*members eyes grew wide*
 
Nicole : " (link) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuBJnAP45Tk 4:34-4:35 I have slipped, did you notice it ? " she paused and looked at the members totally dumbfounded " If you haven't.... then go check it and then let's laugh together " she chuckled. " Aigoo no.. actually I'm really sorry, our heels were really high and the smooth floor wasn't helping us.. I'll try to do better next time " she bowed at the camera.
 
Hara hugged her : " Don't worry Cole " and kissed her cheek " Now there's someone who have been quiet 'till now that has to do her confession " Hara chuckled.
 
*members directly looked at their leader*
 
Gyuri was startled, the camera was now focusing on her : " Yahh ! " she raised her hand to her members *girls started to whisper and giggle by themselves*
 
Jiyoung who has recovered from her embarrassment was now enjoying seeing the goddess in her same situation : " Unnie just say it out, these three are not going to let you go " she said as her sweet revenge. Gyuri rolled her eyes and the cute maknae stick out her tongue.
 
Gyuri sighed helpless and waved at the camera trying to get its attention : " Yess, " she cleared *members were all listening carefully, excited for what their leader was going to say* " I have a confession for My People (Kamilia).... but I'll say it on my future post, not here " she then looked at her dongsaeng and grinned.
 
 
Author : " Off ! - This is KARA " is officially starting.. Each member will Often update their official homepage and reveal anything about them and their everyday life.. Since this is supposed to be a gift for their fans, just Kamilia will be able to read any contents of this Project.. DSP and also KARA count on your collaboration not to spread anything that will be said here..
 
 
 
-----oKoAoRoAo-----