The members of the show

Dream Vacation of K-pop idols

DREAM VACATION OF K-POP IDOLS will begin tomorrow. The president sends some messages to the members who's going to join the show. Everything is in his control already.

____________________________________________________________________________

The head of the show buys a bus, so that the members of each idols will ride there on their way to the VACATION HOUSE but before that, the bus fetch the members of each group and go straightly in front of the MBC building.

All members of the show were helped by the staffs to go down because they have a blind fold in their eyes.

IN FRONT OF MBC BUILDING:

"Welcome, Idols! I know that you are wondering right now why you are in a blindfold. You can now take off your blindfolds" Yoo Jaesuk said. The idols takes off their blind folds and sees every one. They see cameras, bus and their things. The idols looks around as they see other member of K-pop groups and bows 90 degrees and smiles to each other. 

"Everyone! Hello and welcome to the new TV show, DREAM VACATION OF K-POP Idols!" Oh San Jin said as the camera rolls on. It's now broadcasting to the TV. "Viewers, are now curious who are the stars that will experience a 2 months vacation for them to release their stress because of their busy schedules." while Park Misun is talking in front of the camera, the Idols are talking to the head of the TV Show and he's explaining the concept and all of the idols are so happy and excited at the same time. 

"Everyone. . . Are you ready to know who are the idols that are part of our show?" Jung Juri said in a funny tone but Yoo Jaesuk slaps her arms. "How would they supposed to know. . . We're live! PABO JURI!" Yoo Jaesuk shout jokingly to Juri. "Arasso! Now let's intorduse our idols!" Park Misun shouts.

"First, this two members of the group are so popular! Please welcome, Ji Sook and Jaekyung of Rainbow!" Oh Sang Jin shouts while the other hosts are dancing to A.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jisook imnida. It's nice to meet you all!" Jisook said. "Neh. . . Annyeonghaseyo~ Rainbow's y leader, Jaekyung imnida!" she said. 

"Wow! Okay. . . Now, let's move on to the next idols." Oh Sang Jin said as he claps at the same time. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Fast Forward:

Rainbow's Ji Sook and Jaekyung

 

Miss A's Lee Min Young ( Min )

4minute's Jiyoon and Hyun A

 

KARA's Hara and Jiyoung

 

f (x)'s Luna and Amber

 

Girls Generation's Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri