Tired K-pop idols

Dream Vacation of K-pop idols

Girls Generation:

B-bring the boys out! And the girls did their best pose when the song ends. After their last performance, the Girls did their last bow for their loving fans, S♥nes. After that, they all went to the backstage room.

"Wow! Our final stage of performing The boys was done! Wah!" Jessica said as she lay down on the couch. 

All the members bowed to their manager, staffs and other personel in that program. "Thank you very much. Thank You for all of your hardworks." Taeyeon said as she bows 90 degrees to the staffs. Taeyeon gathere all the members and they bid their goodbyes, "Neh. . . JIGUMEUN SO NYEO SI DAE!" Girls Generation said and once again they bow 90 degrees and leaves the program.

Girls Generation made their way to their van and party while going back home. "Wow! Fantastic Baby! Dance. . . Woohoo!" Yuri sings and dance with the other members.

"Oppa! Oppa! Since, we're done promoting our main song. Can we go on a vacation?" Hyoyeon asks their manager but he shakes his head signaling No. All the girls frown and moan playfully but still partying in their van. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

BEAST:

"Hyung! I am so tires of practicing!" Dongwoon complains and he sits on the couch. 

"I am more tired than you are, since I'm the leader!" Doojoon answer back.

Beast immediately go home from their heavy practice. The boys are sleeping peacefully while Yoseob is playing with his phone. Suddenly, Yoseob thinks an idea to released their stress. 

"Hyung! Manager hyung! Can we just experience a 3 days vacation, so we can released out stress." Yoseob suggest to their manager but their manager didn't agree. Yoseob just pouts and continue playing with his phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________

MBC Office:

"Jeongmallyeo?" Oh Sang Jin asks once again to the head of the MBC. 

"The name of the program is. . . DREAM VACATION OF K-POP IDOLS." the president said as he opnes the projector. All of the staffs, hosts and other personels in that program were so curios what is all about.

"This TV show will help our K-pop Idols to communicate well, to be friendly and to have their vacation. I know that many idols right now wants some vacation to released their stress like Girls Generation, Super Junior, BEAST, Infinite, Kara and other groups. They're the one who conquered the world with their music, styles and faces." he explained. 

All people part of that program agree and clap their hands for the new show. "So. . . who's hosts, members? And how can we film them?" one of the staffs asks.

"Well. . . You know don't worry about filming them, I already worked on it. So... The hosts are Oh Sang Jin, Jaesuk, Park Myungsoo, Jung Juri and Park Misun. Congratulations. And for the groups, I have already picked them." The president said and he smiles.

"Can we know who're the groups?" Jaesuk asks. 

"Of course, The korea's number one girl group, Girls Generation, Super Junior, BEAST, Infinite, KARA, SHINee, MBLAQ, ZE;A Rainbow, Miss A, f(x) and the last one 4minute. . . but out of 12 groups we're going to pick 2 or 3 represntatice of each groups." He explained again.

"Wow! I am so excited!" Jung Juri exclaimed with a funny tone.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hello! Do you like my story? 

Please comment and subscribe! Please. Please. :)