Natural Pink

{Pastelle; SM's new sub group! apply closed

Position Natural Pink:

The Sunshine Kid

AFF Username: jamjar

Character Name: Park Cho Hee || 박초히

Nickname(s): Cho-ah, Goldfish, Clever Clog

Stage Name: Cho Hee || 초히

DoB: March 7

Age: 17

Ethnicity: Korean

Style: Casual

Dislikes: Being awaken by others for ridiculous reasons, cleaning up and washing dishes, animal abuse, natural disasters, violence, people who are hurting the people around her.

Likes: Playing video games, eating all sorts of different food, playing around with her dog, having fun with friends and family, learning new languages or recipes, nice weather, spending time outside with nature, music, watching dance videos

Talent(s): Hip hop dancing (especially popping), speed rapping, acceptable vocal range, composing, flexibility, piano and guitar

Personality:

Chohee is an optimistic, bubbly little girl. She always looks on the positive of life and tries her hardest to make everyone around her happy and as cheerful as her. Sometimes Chohee can be forgetful and unorganized and at time can be called by her friends as a "goldfish" because she really can forget things in just 3 seconds. She is rarely sad and miserable, but tears will come when things are going hard for her. Even though she is young, Chohee will be mature when you ask her to be - and become an elegant and sophisticated girl. However, most of the time she can be annoyingly childish and hyper and bursting with energy - which usually ends with her being extremely tired at the end of the day. You will always see a smile on Chohee's face, and every and now then hear a little laughter coming from her. She has a habit of laughing too much at the simplest things, which will make others think she is slightly weird but also a funny little girl. You can label Chohee as innocent, because any erted references made to her she'll just shrug it off or think and make it into sense for a long time. She doesn't go mad that easily, but if anything like her food gets eaten or people tease or annoy her (especially boys), she'll just plafyully whack them around the head and joke with them. Chohee has never been hurt deeply before, so she doesn't know the feeling of being alone.

Fanclub Name: Teddy Bears

Sibling(s):

Park Cho Hae - Sister - 19