Application & Rules

{Pastelle; SM's new sub group! apply closed

Hello and welcome to the application process! Before I post the application, I'd like to go over some basic rules with you. I advise you not to skip these rules.

 

 

 

1. No bashing. If you are caught bashing, you will be automatically disqualified and/or blocked.

2. Please note that I will favor former Crayon applicants more than new applicants because I created this sub-group specifically for the Crayon applicants that weren't chosen. However, new applicants still have a chance! Blow me away with your application!~

3. You must be subscribed to this story and the main story - Crayon! I will check.

4. If you are already a member of Crayon, you may not apply for this sub group!

5. Acknowledge that this is the sub-group of Crayon - not the main group. Pastelle probably won't have as much attention as Crayon.

6. No spamming the application system. If I catch you flooding my application inbox, I will disqualify you.

7. If you submit your application more than once, I will either disqualify you or give you a warning.

8. Have fun and be creative with your applications! The application itself took me an hour or more to make. Don't waste my effort.

9. Do not rush me.. I already update pretty quickly. There's no need for me to update any faster.

10. There is currently no application deadline date. Once I reach certain amount of applicants, I will set a deadline.

10. The application deadline date is April 27th, 2012 at 10:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time.

11. Don't go too overboard with your talents and stuff.. Remember that you are going to part of a sub-group, not a main-group. I don't want anyone too talented or anything. :P

12. Former applicants of Crayon, please change up your application for Pastelle and make it different. I didn't choose you guys for a reason, remember?

13. If I don't receive enough applicants, there will be no Pastelle. Hence, please invite all of your friends, family members, dogs, cats, uncles, aunts, lamps, turtles, whoever can/wants to apply!

14. Ulzzangs Kim Shin Yeong, Baek Su Min, Park Ji Hyun, Kang Su Ra, Suzuki Manami, & Yeon Ji Hee. The members of Crayon are already using those ulzzangs~

15. Comment after applying with your character's name!~

 

Applications are now closed.