Differences

Alien Bunnies' Invasion!

 

In the end, as promised, you took the B.A.P aliens out in the afternoon. As their clothes were all dirty and torn, you gave them some of your father’s large polo tees and old jeans to change into.

 

“How do I look, Chaeri?” Zelo asked as he changed his clothes. He spun around and blinked innocently. Your father’s oversized shirt just made him looked even smaller. Like a kid who stole his parent’s clothes.

 

You giggled. “You looked cute.”

 

“Cute?” Zelo frowned at the unfamiliar word. “Is that a good thing?”

 

“Yes.” You nodded. “It means you looked very adorable or… likable. It’s a good word.” You did a thumb up.

 

“Oh… I see.” Zelo tilted his head. “I’m ‘cute’.” He flashed a cheeky grin.

 

“We’re done.” Yongguk announced as he and the remaining members stepped out of the room like models.

 

Your eyes widened in surprise. *I knew they were ‘not bad-looking’, but I did not expect them to look this good in my dad’s old clothes…* You studied them from top to toe. *It's a pity they are not idols. I have a feeling that they would steal a lot of fangirl's heart.*

 

“You’re drooling, Chaeri.” Yongguk suddenly reminded with a smirk, just when he caught you gawking at them.

 

*Cough* You cleared your throat and turned away. Your cheeks burned in embarrassment. “I don’t drool.” You retorted before heading to the door in large stiff steps. “Moreover, you looked the worst out of everyone.” You returned a weak comeback at him, not wanting to lose out.

 

Yongguk let out a chuckle from behind. 

 

You scowled back. *Dang, that Bang Yongguk is always out to irritate me.* You bit your lips and dug for your converse shoes in the cupboard.

 

“Not a good liar.” Youngjae commented bluntly when he spotted the red blush on your face.

 

*Oh, and that Youngjae too. Another cocky smartass.* You included in your mind after you heard him.

 

 

Despite so, you had to admit that the alien’s looked like models in your father’s clothes. It looked as if they had that hip hop feel in them.

 

*Do all aliens really look that good? This will be an amazing discovery for the world who thought aliens are all big head and creepy looking.* You started to ponder to yourself as you opened the door.

 

***

 

While walking on the route to the bus stop, Zelo, Jongup Himchan were babbling non-stop, fascinated by how similar yet different Earth was from their home planet.

 

“Look, they have mag-port here too!” Zelo pointed at the sportcar which drove past them.

 

“Oooo.” Himchan and Jongup stared at it with their eyes about to pop out. “Interesting.”

 

Daehyun was eyeing at the vehicle in interest. His eyes twinkled at the engine sound. *That sounded nice…*

 

“Mag-port?” You frowned at the alien term. “What is ‘Mag-port’?”

 

“Magnetic transport.” Youngjae said. “In our planet, we use Mag-port to travel to different parts of the TS planet. It’s our mode of transport. But our transport floats on the routes since our planet was surrounded by a special magnetic force field.”

 

“Oh.” You nodded. “So, you have cars in TS planet too? We call this vehicle ‘cars’ on Earth.”

 

“Cars?” Jongup looked confused. “Why must it be named like this? I see no relation.”

 

“Good question.” You rubbed the back of your neck and smiled sheepishly. “I have no idea why cars are called cars either. Hehehe.”

 

“Ignorant.” Youngjae muttered. “How could human not know about their own culture?”

 

“Mwoh?” You shot him a glare. “I’m not a professor, ok? I don’t know everything in this world. I’m still a student, geez.”

 

Himchan stepped out. “Youngjae. Don’t be so harsh on Chaeri. Not everyone is as smart as you.”

 

You nodded in agreement. “See, even Himchan agrees.”

 

“Well… Himchan was the dumbest of our squad, that’s why.” Yongguk grinned.

 

“What?! Y-You.” You clutched your fist and pointed at him. “Aish. Whatever.”

 

 

Yongguk’s smile widened as he watched you stomped away. He did not know why but he really enjoyed being mean to you. The way you easily get agitated to his words makes him happy. It was fun to tease you.

 

“Captain.” Himchan furrowed his eyebrows in disapproval. “I’m smart, okay?”

 

“Whatever.” Yongguk said coolly and left the poor Himchan behind. He had already learnt to apply your words.

 

You did a face. *Copy cat*

 

“By the way… Do you always call each other according to your ranks?” You suddenly asked.

 

“Yup.” Himchan nodded. “Especially when you are a junior, you have to address your senior with their ranks.”

 

“That’s so old-fashioned. No one just calls another person ‘Captain’ in the streets.” You frowned. “You should just call Yongguk, hyung.”

 

“Hyung?” Himchan blinked.

 

“You can address older guys as ‘Hyung’. While for younger guys, you can just address them as ‘dongsaeng’. Or you can just call them by their name.”

 

“Ooo…” Everyone immediately understood.

 

“Daehyun hyung.” Jongup quickly applied his new knowledge as he looked at his ‘hyungs’. “Youngjae hyung, Himchan hyung, Yongg-“

 

Jongup stopped when he saw Yongguk’s unpleased expression. He swallowed hard.

 

“Captain.” He bowed obediently.

 

“Wae?” You looked at Jongup. “Why can’t you call him ‘Yongguk hyung’?”

 

“Chaeri.” Yongguk narrowed his eyes on you. “There are rules in our planet that we will address each other according to our ranks. In fact, you should address us as our ranks too.”

 

“Keurae?” You raised an eyebrow. “Fine, C-A-P-T-A-I-N.” You hissed.

*If I’m supposed to call him ‘Captain’ this and ‘Captain’ that, I rather not even speak to him. Let’s see how would he behave if I just ignore him completely. Tsk, self-centered ‘CAPTAIN’.*

 

 

***

 

 

Finally, the bus came and all of you boarded the bus. After paying for all of their bus fare, you went to sit at the back. Confused, the rest of them quickly followed behind you. Curious gazes of the passengers in the bus were beginning to make them feel uncomfortable.

 

“Why are they looking at us?” Jongup nudged Youngjae.

 

“I have no idea. Earthlings are weird.”

 

*Because you guys are tall and good-looking.* You rolled your eyes and stared out of the window. Just then, you realised something. *Man... why am I even so calm now, knowing that these guys beside me are aliens? Shouldn't I be scared or panicked....?*

 

You were confused too. It was as if, they were human, just like you. 

 

 

Within an hour ride, you reached the shopping district in Seoul, Dongdaemun. As it was a weekend, the streets were bustling with people.

 

Almost immediately, B.A.P went nervous. They had never seen so many people in one place before. It made them feel insecure as they were the only aliens in this place.

 

Not noticing the change in their expressions, you continued walking.

 

“So many… Earthlings….” Himchan suddenly let out a gasp, feeling dizzy to see people walking past him at all directions. He rubbed his temple. “I feel sick…”

 

You stopped and spun around, surprised to find Himchan all pale. In fact, all of the B.A.P’s members’ faces did not look too good. “G-Gwaenchana? It’s always crowded during weekends.” You explained.

 

Yongguk’s eyebrows knitted together. “Is there anywhere we can go with less people?” He shot a glare at an ahjumma who knocked his shoulders while walking. He hated the skin contact with people.

 

“Hmmm…” You tapped your chin in thought. “Himchan, let’s get you guys some new clothes first.” You ignored Yongguk’s question and continued walking with a smirk. *Revenge is sweet.*

 

Yongguk raised an eyebrow. *Did she just ignore my existence?*  

 

 

***

 

You led them to one of the largest shopping mall in Dongdaemun and much to the pleasure of members; it was spacious and has lesser people due to the expensive shops located inside.

 

“Wahhh! That seems fun!” Zelo’s eyes rounded at the escalator in front. With an excited face, he dashed towards it.

 

You panicked, wanting to stop the maknae but he was too fast.

 

“W-Wait!” You went after him.

 

To your horror, Zelo rode on the handrail as the escalator travelled upwards. He waved at you with a wide-smile, fearless of the height below him. “Captain. This is fun!”

 

All the people gasped and stared at him as if he was crazy. Your face went pale. “OH MY GAWD! COME DOWN HERE NOW! ZELO!” You shouted at him, afraid that he might fall down and crashed into pieces in front of you.

 

But Zelo did not listen to you. He was having too much fun.

 

You whipped your head to Yongguk’s direction. “Yongguk! Tell Zelo that it’s dangerous. Make him come down now!”

 

“Why should I?” He shrugged coolly and turned away.

 

You gritted your teeth and turned to seek the help of other members. “Himchan, please. It’s dangerous if he falls.”

 

“But what is dangerous about it? It’s not too high up.” Himchan frowned. “He could easily jump this distance.”

 

You gaped at him. “What?!”

 

In the end, after blasting at the members with your endless nagging, they unwillingly called the maknae back.

 

You inhaled deeply, trying to keep your cool. “Zelo, don’t ever do that again, ok? If you do that, people will know that you’re an alien. If they know that you’re an alien, they will bring you to some kind of lab that will cut you into pieces.”

 

“C-Cut me into pieces…?” Zelo gulped. “Why?”

 

“Because they want to figure out what kind of alien you are. For scientific experiment purposes.”

 

As expected, B.A.P looked slightly worried after your explanation. You felt bad all of a sudden. Although you knew what you said was only partially true, you just had to say something to scare these aliens so that they would stop acting so recklessly.

 

************************************************************************************

 

LOL.

I think I portrayed the girl as quite boyish in here. LOL

 

While I wrote this chapter, I kept thinking 'What if I'm an alien, what would I think or be confused at?'

Well, firstly, I will be a bit uncomfortable with so many people in Earth. HAHA

 

Because to me, people are the aliens. They are the ones that were different from me. 

So, forgive me if you think that this story is not 'lovey dovey' enough.

 

BTW, you all should have noticed that I gave a name for the 'you' character in this story. It's 'Chaeri'

 

Personally, I had a reason for choosing this name. LOL.

Partially because I loved CL and referred to her Korean name 'Chaerin'.

But there is another reason. kekekeke

It will be revealed in the next chapter.  >////<

 

 

 

Oh, vanessahuynh made me a poster. It's cute right? ><

 

Thank you so much for the effort! Kamsahamnida!