Shopping

Alien Bunnies' Invasion!

 

After considering all the factors, you decided that it would be safest to go to the highest floor using the lift. *At least he can’t be jumping out of the window…* You thought as you pressed the button and the lift door closed.

 

“How do Earthlings buy things?” Jongup went curious. “Do they need to pay?”

 

“Yes we do.” You took your wallet. “Using money.”

 

“Trash.” Daehyun corrected. “Crumpled and used papers are trash.”

 

You gave him a dirty look. “You have no idea how many people wanted this ‘trash’.”

 

The lift finally stopped at 5th floor and you came out of the lift. B.A.P quickly followed behind you as you brought them towards a clothing shop.

 

“Welcome.” The female employees in the store warmly greeted you. However, their eyes were glued on B.A.P who were standing behind you.

 

You rolled your eyes. It was obvious that these female employees were not interested in serving you. “Please get these guys behind me some suitable clothes.” You said and went to go around to see some clothes for yourself.

 

“Chaeri.” Just then, Jongup came to you. You looked at him, surprised. “Jongup? Why aren’t you choosing any clothes?”

 

“I feel awkward with those Earthlings… They are touching us a bit too much…” He eyed at the over-passionate females who are measuring the size of other members.

 

You giggled at Jongup’s red face. “I didn’t know aliens would feel shy too.” You teased as you brought him to the male section.

 

“Hmmm…” You tapped your lips and examined the clothes shelves. There were too many different design to choose from. “Do you have any design in mind?”

 

Jongup shook his head in reply.

 

“Well… Let’s pick something comfortable for you then…” You took out a black singlet off the rack and shoved it to his chest. Jongup caught it and blinked in surprise.

 

“This… and this..” You tossed him a red checkered jacket with hoodie and a pair of washed print skinny jeans. “Try them on.”

 

“Oh… Ok.” He nodded dumbly and started to his shirt in front of you.

 

Your eyes rounded.

 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” You snapped at him with your face flushed. You turned away. “Why are you undressing in front of me?!”

 

Jongup frowned. “Didn’t you just ask me to try them on?”

 

“Not in front of me, pabo!” You did a face-palm. “Please go to the dressing room please.” You pushed him into one of the empty dressing room and shut the door.

 

“Come out only when you’re done changing, araso?” You sighed and went to check on other members. *Why do I have a bad feeling about them?* You shook the uncomfortable feeling off and walked towards them.

 

As expected, the other members almost committed the same mistake as Jongup. The female store employees were already dumbfounded by the situation of 5 handsome guys about to strip in front of them.

 

“ANDWAE!” You yelled and rushed towards them.

 

“OMG!” You exploded at Yongguk who was already half . “AHHH! MY EYES!” You covered your eyes.

 

The B.A.P alien’s blinked at you, confused with your response. They did not even know what did they do wrong.

 

“! You guys are crazy!” You bellowed and shoved them one by one into the dressing room. “CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES INSIDE!” You shouted before running out with your face as red as tomato.

 

“I swear one day I will die of high blood pressure, spending time with these pabos….” You muttered.

 

 

After they had changed into their new clothes, you paid for the clothes and brought them out before they made another embarrassment out of themselves.

 

Back in the streets, B.A.P had once again caught the attention of all the passersby. Now, all of them looked like supermodels from magazines with their changed outfit.

 

Worse of all, all of them had gotten a pair of sunglasses each because they complained of the uncomfortable gazes from people around them.

 

You took a glance at the weird aliens behind you. They reminded you of ‘men in black’ somehow. You let out a sigh. *Now people must be staring at them because they looked weird….*

 

 

“I’m hungry.” Zelo suddenly complained with a pout. He rubbed his stomach and pointed at his mouth. “Food.”

 

You checked the time. “Keurae. It’s been a few hours since we last ate something.” You remembered.

 

“Let’s eat something.” Himchan grinned. Youngjae nodded in agreement.

 

Without saying anything, Daehyun walked towards a vegetable and fruit store at the side. His eyes sparkled upon seeing the variety of fruits.

 

“Food!” Zelo recognized the vegetables and ran towards the store.

 

Everyone followed after him and soon, you were picking some vegetables in the store with them for dinner.

 

“I want carrots.” Daehyun carried a whole carton of carrots to you. Your eyes widened. “Wait! That’s too much! Andwae!”

 

“Carrots.” Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows and repeated.

 

“I know.” You chose around 10 carrots from the box. “These are enough. Put it back there now, Daehyun.” You ordered.

 

Unwillingly, Daehyun carried the box back.

 

You tossed the carrots into the basket. “Geez, why do you like carrots that much?” You grumbled to yourself.

 

“Because that is the popular snack in our planet.” Himchan suddenly answered.

 

“Huh? Snack?”

 

“The sacred animal of TS planet loves to eat carrot. So we will eat carrots too.”

 

You raised an eyebrow. “Carrots huh? Don’t tell me that your sacred animal is a rabbit.” You joked.

 

Everyone whipped their head towards you all of a sudden. “How did you know?” Himchan looked amazed.

 

“Eh? Jinjja? R-Rabbits..?” You pressed your lips together, trying to resist your laughter from coming out. “Why… rabbits?”

 

“Rabbit represents the TS planet. Each of us carries a rabbit self within us. Which explains why we have one of the best reflexes among all the planets. We can jump a very far distance.” Youngjae said.

 

“Oh… really…” You were trying hard not to crack up. But everything just seemed too hilarious to you. “B-Bunnies…. I see…”

 

Yongguk shot you a glare. “Are you showing disrespect to our sacred animal?”

 

“A-Anniyo…” You faked and turned away. *Yongguk is a bunny... That irritating arrogant alien was a bunny. OH GAWD, THIS IS TOO FUNNY.*

 

“Oh. Do you know? Daehyun’s pet was a real rabbit.” Jongup smiled. “It was really cute. I want a rabbit too…”

 

“Errr….” You gave Daehyun a look, suddenly remembering something. “So…. He was trying to say this morning that…. I looked like a rabbit?” You pointed at yourself.

 

“Mhmm.” Daehyun grinned slightly. “You look like Milo. And Milo likes carrots too.”

 

You did a face. “Wow, thanks.” You said sarcastically. *And I look like a bunny…*

 

“No problem.” Not understanding your sarcasm, Daehyun answered with a sincere face.

 

*Oh gawd… these aliens are killing me….* You felt your head about to explode from all these feelings.

 

“Chaeri!” Zelo suddenly called from a counter. He seemed to be curious about something.

 

You went to him. “Yeah, Zelo?”

 

“Is this you?!” He pointed at the cherry tomatoes in the box. “See, it spells ‘Cherry Tomatoes’!”

 

You face-palmed. “No Zelo. This is ‘CHERRY tomatoes’. Not ‘CHAERI tomatoes’.”

 

“Isn’t it the same?” Zelo’s face fell. He looked disappointed.

 

“Of course it isn’t the same. I can’t be eaten!” You rolled your eyes. “Do you want to try it?”

 

Zelo looked at the attractive red little tomatoes. It looked tempting. He swallowed hard on his saliva. “Mm!” He nodded with a bright face.

 

“Here.” You then took one sample and fed him.

 

Zelo bit on the unusual tomato. His eyes widened at the juices squirting out from the cherry tomato. It was sweet and delicious. “I love it! I want more!”

 

“Ok…. We’ll buy one box then.” You chose a small box and put it into the basket.

 

“So this is how chaeri tomatoes taste.” Zelo beamed. “You are delicious, Chaeri.”

 

“It’s Cherry tomatoes, not Chaeri tomato…” 

 

**********************************************************************************************

 

Must I say some of you are really too smart for your own good?

 

LOL

How can you guessed my intention this easily?!

 

T^T

Damn, I was thinking that it would be such an interesting surprise. LOLOLOL

 

Well, hope this chapter was fun since I LOL-ed while writing it.