Chapter 15: Hike Part 1

Troubled Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf-50VSPOrs

‘Daehyun Oppa! Hurry! We are going to be late for the hike!’ You shouted at Daehyun, who was still in the toilet.

‘Arasso! I just need to put some toner.’ Daehyun called back. *Aigo, he’s so much like Himchan Oppa. Always taking care of his face, but I never knew that.* You chuckled at the thought of learning something new about Daehyun.

‘Oppa, we are going on a hike, you will perspire anyway.’ You stated.

‘Aish, I’m out already. Take a chill pill~.’ Daehyun said while coming out of the toilet. You ignored his comment. Both of you took your things and was ready to go out.

‘Oppa, you forgot to wear your mask.’ You passed him his mask.

‘~~~~~~, I’m not wearing a mask anymore. I’m going to overcome my past.’ Daehyun said. *He told me about his past last night, it’s good he’s overcoming it.* You smiled at his effort.

===============

‘Yah, what took you guys so longggg~’ Yongguk Oppa questioned.

‘Oppa took his own sweet time to put on his toner.’ You said with a sense of sarcasm in your voice. Daehyun shot you a look. *Woah, chill dude.* You thought, raising your hands in a surrendering position.

‘Daehyun, where’s your mask?’ Himchan asked.

‘I’m not wearing it anymore. Why does everyone ask me that?’ Daehyun opened his bottle to drink.

‘Who said everyone? Only Himchan Oppa and I asked.’ You retorted.

‘Yah, lovebirds, quit quarrelling. Yongguk Hyung already went out of the hotel building.’ YoungJae looked at us and smirked. Daehyun smacked him on the head.

‘Daehyun Hyung, you look handsome!’ Zelo said as he skipped by both of you. Jongup, who was right behind Zelo, gave Daehyun a thumbs up sign. Daehyun smiled. *I’m so glad that the people that I love appreciate me and love me like I love them.*

‘Oppa, hurry! They are starting the hike soon!’ You called out to him.

===============

The path of the hike was muddy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter